Total Solution Peeling off the final layers with Exante

Rhaven, you should totally try the Almond Vanilla. The Almond flavour isn't super noticeable, in fact it's more like Almond milk flavour, if you know what I mean. It's nice, however.

Yay for more 100% days for us!

Dinner was a Chocolate Orange Bar. Me likey...
I'll add it to my next order. But I already have soooooo much to get through anyway. Especially after my workouts I have been using a higher protein shake but same cals of 200. So I'm only having 1 shake a day and a bar after. I am loving the lemon bar atm. I think I will wait for another offer and grab me some more. But I have so many shakes.

Just went on their site to see what stuff I can put in my basket for next time... can't find the disgusting insults to flapjacks anywhere on there... I did write a pretty honest review on there hahaha.

Hi guys great reading your posts I am really going to have to try the hot water trick. Made banana one with crushed ice and about half the cold water allowance and it was just like a McDonald's one

Good morning, everyone.

Rhaven, I actually ordered some protein powder off Myprotein.com. I loooooooved their Chocolate Peanut Butter Whey and I used it to lose weight the first time. I'm also going to be using them for breakfast and 2 Exante products to increase my protein.

Praise the diet gods for no more flapjacks!

Hi al30. You really should try a hot shake. Especially the Caramel Latte Frappe which I just had for breakfast. Wow! It tasted soooo decadent

Hi Dinma, so you say the protein powder is good? I loooove peanut butter and anything related. I've been trying to get my hands on the Exante PB cheesecake delight, but have never seen it on the site, it came and went like that! I hate that they don't leave the items that exist and just put sold out instead of making them vanish! You never know what products are out there! and the vanishing reviews, I wrote at least 5 for the indian curry, especially after they changed their recipes and they vanished as well! :mad:

O, yes! The Chocolate Peanut Butter Whey was really nice with almond milk (30 cals and 1 carb). I just reordered that and they have a sample pack of 10 flavours as well. You can get one of those and pick out flavours you like after trying them.

What is the Indian curry like? I've seen a lot of mixed reviews

I love me a protein shake. Been using different ones for the past 8 years. Started on Maxitone sculptress and definity then moved on to L.A. Sports and now changed to USN meal replacement one. Having one of them will help build my muscles again as it's 25g of protein whilst the Exante is 17g. Then lunch and dinner is Exante shake an bar. Lets hope it works for us. I haaave loooooads of USN as it was half price in Holland and Barrets so I bought a ton haha once it's run out I'll look into the peanut butter one. The peanut butter exante bar was a complete disappointment.

Hi al30! Yeah hot shakes are business. And if you put it in the microwave for 20 secs and leave it for a min to cool slightly its like a custard. I like that sometimes as it makes me feel like I'm having a pudding or just a meal instead of a drink. I don't have the food from there just shakes and bars.

Hi Dinma, so you say the protein powder is good? I loooove peanut butter and anything related. I've been trying to get my hands on the Exante PB cheesecake delight, but have never seen it on the site, it came and went like that! I hate that they don't leave the items that exist and just put sold out instead of making them vanish! You never know what products are out there! and the vanishing reviews, I wrote at least 5 for the indian curry, especially after they changed their recipes and they vanished as well! :mad:

I just read what I wrote-pardon me! The Chocolate Peanut Butter I had was from Bulk Powders. The variety pack I ordered was from Myprotein. I mixed that up. The Bulk Powders one was fantastic! I haven't received the Myprotein ones but if the reviews are to be believed, they're fine. I'll update when they arrive

I heard good stuff about USN, but as I'm on a different Continent, shipping costs are an issue so I always choose pouches over plastic containers. That was what led me to Bulk Powders and it was a decision I don't regret.

Meanwhile, a custard? Why am I just hearing this? I'm trying today!

Ah where abouts are you in the world?

Yeah the custard texture is really nice.

Nigeria, Africa. Meanwhile, I need help with my water intake. I'm lucky if I can get 3 litres in. It's a struggle! How do you guys do it? Even with the Exante water enhancers, I can't seem to get in all my water.

Lunch was a hot Cookies and Cream custard. Yum!

Nigeria, Africa. Meanwhile, I need help with my water intake. I'm lucky if I can get 3 litres in. It's a struggle! How do you guys do it? Even with the Exante water enhancers, I can't seem to get in all my water.

Ah coolies. Yeah importing would be pricey.

I like drinking herbal teas, sparkling and cold water so thats generally how I get my water intake up.

Dinner was the Vanilla Shake. 6/10, but I will reorder these even when I get to goal so I can have them with frozen berries, spinach and bananas.

Time of month is here.

Dear self, repeat after me: "thou shall not cave in and order Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Party icecream and Pringles!"

Those 2 are what I always crave AND EAT when totm starts. It doesn't help that there are two 24 hour online stores here that will actually deliver to me in less than 1 hour. Not this time, stay strong!!! In fact, go to bed!

I am liking the hot shakes thanks guys. Next one I have will have to put in less water and put in the microwave

Time of month is here.

Dear self, repeat after me: "thou shall not cave in and order Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Party icecream and Pringles!"

Those 2 are what I always crave AND EAT when totm starts. It doesn't help that there are two 24 hour online stores here that will actually deliver to me in less than 1 hour. Not this time, stay strong!!! In fact, go to bed!

Same here! Got through day 1 and stayed on track. Just made sure I had choclate shakes for breakfast and dinner then had a almond and cherry bar for lunch. I soooo want to much on food... bread and chicken... not my usual cravings during TOTM but totally wanting it today. I bought some gum which is helping and green tea. I have sugar free jelly in the fridge for my son. It's like 3cals a pot so if time gets bad I'm munching on them.

I think I'll make up some sugarfree jelly tomorrow. That will help loads! You know what? I'll mix it up now so that it sets up by tomorrow and I can dig in at breakfast. Thanks, Rhaven!

Al30, glad you liked the hot shakes. I can attest the custard-y version is really good too.

It was nice, Rhaven. I used Hartley's powder jelly and I loved it. Thanks

My day has been so busy. Still is.

Breakfast-Cherries and Berries (not reordering)
Lunch-Lemon Bar. I didn't have time to savour this, I was in such a rush and just needed to eat. I liked it, and will talk about it when next I try it

Back