Total Solution Peeling off the final layers with Exante

Ah man... I'm thinking that the flapjacks are gonna go in the bin. I honestly can't bring myself to eat it again.

Looool. Did you try them cold?

As for me, I fell off the wagon today. In fact, I rolled off the road as well. Had 4 slices of pizza! Not looking forward to weigh-in. Might skip it!

Skip it for few days, or at least till it leaves your system. You did not roll off the road unless it was swallowed down with 2 litres of coke, dough balls dunked in butter and a slice (well wedge) of chocolate fudge cake for afters.

Last edited:
Skip it for few days, or at least till it leaves your system. You did not roll of the road unless it was swallowed down with 2 litres of coke, dough balls dunked in butter and a slice (well wedge) of chocolate fudge cake for afters.

O, my! That would have been a tumble. Thanks, you're right. I'll skip it for a few days. Maybe till the upper Monday.

O, my! That would have been a tumble. Thanks, you're right. I'll skip it for a few days. Maybe till the upper Monday.

Yeah you can skip it but chances are if you eat really clean tomorrow it won't make mĺuch of a difference. But don't beat yourself up over it. I have broken it loads of times. It is a hard diet and we have done so well so far! A tiny slip up will be nothing. Drink lots of water and have a green tea.

My order came today and I just made the blueberry and raspberry pancakes... they are edible and ok I guess... not keen on the texture of them but maybe next time I might add a few actual berries with it. They sent me the free breakfast stuff... might try one tomorrow.

Haha I havent had them frozen yet... just the sight of them puts me off haha. I'll try one in the week before dumping them. One of the breakfast things was maple granola and part of me is expecting the worst due to the flap jacks.

Yeah you can skip it but chances are if you eat really clean tomorrow it won't make mĺuch of a difference. But don't beat yourself up over it. I have broken it loads of times. It is a hard diet and we have done so well so far! A tiny slip up will be nothing. Drink lots of water and have a green tea.

My order came today and I just made the blueberry and raspberry pancakes... they are edible and ok I guess... not keen on the texture of them but maybe next time I might add a few actual berries with it. They sent me the free breakfast stuff... might try one tomorrow.

Haha I havent had them frozen yet... just the sight of them puts me off haha. I'll try one in the week before dumping them. One of the breakfast things was maple granola and part of me is expecting the worst due to the flap jacks.

Haha, I can imagine. I don't see myself getting any Maple Granola anything from Exante ever again, but let me know if these taste better than the flapjacks. As for the flapjacks, who knows? You might be able to refashion them into something edible off plan.

I've been sipping tea since my pizza accident, and I've had 2 litres since then, but the way my body retains water after I eat high carbs, I'm not holding out too much hope for my weigh in.

I'm taking it as one of those things, anyway.

Omg. Strawberry jam and yogurt crunch bar... a.maz.ing. Seriously good. Sad I only got 3.

Now, I can't wait to get my order. I got 7 of those and now I'll be sure to have one of them the minute my order comes in!

Will look into the breakfast yogurt. Please try the maple one. Lol

Now, I can't wait to get my order. I got 7 of those and now I'll be sure to have one of them the minute my order comes in!

Will look into the breakfast yogurt. Please try the maple one. Lol

Haha it really was good! I'll try the maple tomorrow... eeek

Haha I had a lil box of cold strawberries... sooo good. This diet does make you appreciate tastes more. Weigh in tomorrow eeeek again.

hello ladies, went out again last night. Used to love it but right now if i could be on a deserted island with my Exante packs i wouldn't complain!

Ok so I had the berry yogurt breakfast one... was ok. Nice enough but you KNOW it's not yogurt.
Honestly it's a nice change from the rest. But then again I love the strawberry delight despite that artificial strawberry taste, it's about the texture. I wish they had a blueberry one and added dried blueberries... frankly, i don't like raisins in my cereal/sweet stuff

Haha it really was good! I'll try the maple tomorrow... eeek
I didn't like it, I had the strawberry one first and this one was just awful after. Maybe it was because I used room temp water? Nah I think the taste was off as well.

Omg. Strawberry jam and yogurt crunch bar... a.maz.ing. Seriously good. Sad I only got 3.
This is by far my favorite bar - last time i did exact i ate only that and the indian style curry rice... NEVER cheated either, didn't feel the need. It's harder now without a good savory pack, I switched up to the breakfast muesli bar for breakfast. THAT one... I can't buy too many at a time! they're more calories than the rest, but the taste!!
Anyway, here's to another 100% exante week

Hey enlightenme2, I really like the strawberry bars but they didn't have them in boxes of 7 :(

So weigh in was 2.8lb. Not the best :( but it is what it is.

It's been a month now and I've lost 9.8kgs. Or 1st 4lb I have started craving carbs so I think I may have 2 days a week having actual food up to 800 cals and the rest of the week on exante. I'll see how it goes and if weight loss is stalled I'll go back. Still have 5st/ 31kg to loose :s

Rhavenbun - that's great I lost 3kgs this month with the back and forth and weekends off etc... I'd take that anytime!! I desperately want to get below 100kgs by the end of next month!

Rhaven, that's great! I wish I lost that much! After the great pizza debacle, I lost a grand total of 200g last week. Lol. I practically burst into laughter when I got on the scale this morning. Well, a loss of 200g is better than the gain I anticipated. :)

hello ladies, went out again last night. Used to love it but right now if i could be on a deserted island with my Exante packs i wouldn't complain!

Honestly it's a nice change from the rest. But then again I love the strawberry delight despite that artificial strawberry taste, it's about the texture. I wish they had a blueberry one and added dried blueberries... frankly, i don't like raisins in my cereal/sweet stuff

I didn't like it, I had the strawberry one first and this one was just awful after. Maybe it was because I used room temp water? Nah I think the taste was off as well.

This is by far my favorite bar - last time i did exact i ate only that and the indian style curry rice... NEVER cheated either, didn't feel the need. It's harder now without a good savory pack, I switched up to the breakfast muesli bar for breakfast. THAT one... I can't buy too many at a time! they're more calories than the rest, but the taste!!
Anyway, here's to another 100% exante week

I share your sentiments about the savoury packs. I just tried the Indian Rice. Vile!

I haven't had any savoury packs, just shakes, bars, pancakes and the free breakfast stuff. I'm not really into fake rice stuff. If I'm gonna eat rice I would rather measure and cook it myself with my own seasoning. I learnt from dietchef before that they are generally nasty.

I'm happy with my weightloss ish but just wanted to get below 17st. I'm 17st 0.6lb/ 108.2kgs I too want to get below 100kgs by next month.

I had a slice of plain toast - 86cals, 2 egg whites - 40cals and some turkey rashers - 50cals and a cup of coffee with skimmed milk for breakfast as my 200 cal meal and then had a strawberry bar for lunch and almond/vanilla shake for dinner. Still stuck to 600cals but incorporated some food which really helped with cravings today. Also stayed full for hours. I think this may be the way to go for the week and see what Mondays weigh in holds.

Rhaven, that's great! I wish I lost that much! After the great pizza debacle, I lost a grand total of 200g last week. Lol. I practically burst into laughter when I got on the scale this morning. Well, a loss of 200g is better than the gain I anticipated. :)

That's brilliant! Any loss is a loss and you might drop more next week. See I told you it won't have gained. You do need to have a little something sometimes. The first time I lost weight I used to change my cals daily. Sometimes 1200, sometimes 1500, one day of 1800 but never more the one day and never more then 1800. Worked out 5 days a week and would loose between 3-6lb a week. But thats not practical for me atm with the kids and all the different meals and no sleep. If you fancy a pizza you could always have a tortilla - 120 cals topped with some salsa - 20 cals and some low fat cheese on top in the oven. Pop some veg on it if you want. Will amount to roughly 200cals and is a "cheat" meal but still keeping you on track! I used to make tortilla and chicken pizza when making pizza for the rest of the family. So good.

That's brilliant! Any loss is a loss and you might drop more next week. See I told you it won't have gained. You do need to have a little something sometimes. The first time I lost weight I used to change my cals daily. Sometimes 1200, sometimes 1500, one day of 1800 but never more the one day and never more then 1800. Worked out 5 days a week and would loose between 3-6lb a week. But thats not practical for me atm with the kids and all the different meals and no sleep. If you fancy a pizza you could always have a tortilla - 120 cals topped with some salsa - 20 cals and some low fat cheese on top in the oven. Pop some veg on it if you want. Will amount to roughly 200cals and is a "cheat" meal but still keeping you on track! I used to make tortilla and chicken pizza when making pizza for the rest of the family. So good.

Hmmm, a tortilla pizza sounds good, will save myself some calories and carbs that way. 200 calories? Why didn't I think of that? Lol

Exante also has pizza kit which is on plan AND i heard it was pretty good. Sorry people eat it as is, others add toppings. Says the woman who can't be bothered to cook anything right now! :rolleyes:

Rhaven, I used to do the Jillian Michaels plan (6 weeks) with the videos... and I gained in muscle and in endurance and in firmness. I know most people are organized and can do it, work take care of kids etc... i just found it took too much headspace for me and I felt I was constantly eating. But I looked good and felt healthy, I just didn't like the way the scales kept going up instead of down.. but then again it was muscle - man when I think about that! I weighed 93kgs and my obsession was getting down under the 200lbs mark, didn't trust myself to do it through exercise (though I was down in dress sizes), and fell off the wagon! All because of numbers on the scales... (still) dictating my life!
I just can't accept the fact that I will always weigh more (body constitution) than most women my height! It's still a work in progress

Back