Total Solution Peeling off the final layers with Exante

Hi Dinma, it's still 1kg down so congrats, you're not that far from goal! We basically have the same goal but i'm 10kgs behind you

You're right. I'll take any loss. I just hope to lose the weight before my birthday in October so I can wear a bikini for the first time since I was 10. Lol

I still can't bring myself to have those flap jacks... I keep avoiding eating it again. *weeps* they are so disgusting!

Looool. I don't blame you. Have you tried freezing them?

Breakfast-Whey Protein Shake and a multivitamin :)
Lunch-Chocolate Orange Bar

Dinner yesterday was Thai Chicken Soup as I came down with a cold. It was nice, but not as nice as the Pasta soup, to me.

Breakfast today was Pasta, Ham, Mushroom Soup. Yum!

Haha soup for breakfast?

I had a protein shake as I did 20 mins of Zumba. Then a choc cookie.. bleh not as vile as those flapjacks but still left a nasty after taste. Then a raspberry and white choc bar.

I really have to look into Zumba on ground. Hahaha. I only get to Aqua Zumba 2 times a week now, and I love it, but might benefit from getting more exercise in for the rest of the week.

For some reason, I've been craving soup all day, so long story short, Lunch and Dinner were Pasta Ham and Mushroom soups. Lol. Time to get another order in.

Stress took over and I caved and ate some pear pie that I made for the family. :( The kids are stressing me out today.

Don't beat yourself up about it. Tomorrow is a new day! I have to ask though-do you have a recipe for the pear pie? Lol

I ended up being sick because the food was too rich and my stomach couldn't handle it. I love my Zumba DVDs, the step one and the target zones DVDs are my favourites.

Haha yeah, so I make a basic shortcrust pastry but you can buy it instead. I buy it sometimes if I'm short on time. Then peel and thinly slice some pears, as many as you want as it depends on the size of your dish.

Then in a bowl put 100g of caster sugar, 3 table spoons of plain flour, a teaspoon and half of cinnamon and a half teaspoon of nutmeg. You can add more of each depending on personal taste. I like a lot of cinnamon. Mix it together.

I grease the bottom of the dish and then put a thin layer of shortcrust pastry. Then put a layer of pears. Sprinkle some mix over the pears and a few bits of butter then put another layer of pears and more mix and butter. Keep doing it till the ingredients run out. Then top with another thin layer of shortcrust pastry and seal the edges. Then make some holes in the top of the pastry and brush with milk.

Bake at gas mark 8 for 10 mins then 45 mins on gas mark 3.

IT. IS. SO. DELICIOUS!

I can practically taste it. I don't like cinnamon that much so I'll reduce it for me. Thanks, Rhaven! I MUST have this for AAM week.

Thanks for the Zumba recommendation. I'll check them out.

Breakfast was a Myprotein Whey Protein Shake and 15g of roasted sunflower seeds.

Lunch was a Peanut Butter Bar.

Dinner will be a Shrimp salad that I bought on my way home from work.

Breakfast was a Myprotein Whey Protein Shake and 15g of roasted sunflower seeds.

Lunch was a Peanut Butter Bar.

Dinner will be a Shrimp salad that I bought on my way home from work.

The peanut butter bar disappointed me. Tastes nothing like peanut butter. I really want some chicken breast but really dont wanna ruin this week. I want to be in the 16st bracket on Monday.

The peanut butter bar disappointed me. Tastes nothing like peanut butter. I really want some chicken breast but really dont wanna ruin this week. I want to be in the 16st bracket on Monday.

You're right, there's nothing peanut buttery about that bar, but I kind of like it. As long as it hits my sweet spot, we're good. Lol.

I'm sure you'll be in that bracket come Monday. Yaaaay!

On plan 100% today. Staying in this weekend, see no evil, eat no evil.

My Lemon Bars and my next order are almost here. They'll be delivered on Monday. I can't wait!

Have a lovely weekend!

On plan 100% today. Staying in this weekend, see no evil, eat no evil.

My Lemon Bars and my next order are almost here. They'll be delivered on Monday. I can't wait!

Have a lovely weekend!

Me too. 100%. Quite proud of myself lol.

I put an order in today for more bars, the pancakes and got a free batch of breakfast stuff. Need to stay on track.

Back