Total Solution Peeling off the final layers with Exante

Hi you guys... had a taste of the PB protein shake. Deelish! Thanx for the tip, I didn't feel like having Exante last night so went for the protein shake instead of going totally off plan

If you like bananas, you have to try Myprotein Natural Banana protein powder. Their Salted Caramel is really nice too! In fact, I try to workout everyday now so I can justify the extra protein powder. Lol

Ah it was a cold and crappy da here too. The day started good. Had strawberry shake then a choc crisp bar. But then I started cooking steak for the family... ended up eating a load of steak. Although it was lean and full of iron and protein... lol ah well. Deffo tomorrow!

Rainy day today again! I think it'll be Chicken Soup tonight. I've had Caramel Latte Frappe and Banana so far. I have an unplanned for party on Sunday so I'll try to be 100% till then so I can eat! Lol

Rainy day today again! I think it'll be Chicken Soup tonight. I've had Caramel Latte Frappe and Banana so far. I have an unplanned for party on Sunday so I'll try to be 100% till then so I can eat! Lol

That's a good idea! I've been really busy today. Got builders in and so been sorting all that out on top of kids but managed to be 100% today. Until I almost fainted so had some no added sugar jelly too. Baked cake and cookies today. Didn't eat any. I haven't been working out too cause of the builders. Need to ge on it but they don't go till late then the kids and house work needs doing again do had no time. It's great you're managing one everyday! I'm finding that I'm going off diet due to feeling dizzy and light headed .

100% yesterday, too. However, I caved in and had some roast beef a few minutes ago, thus spoiling an otherwise 100% day. O, well! Will try to put in 1 more litre of water to atone for my transgression. Loooool.

100% yesterday, too. However, I caved in and had some roast beef a few minutes ago, thus spoiling an otherwise 100% day. O, well! Will try to put in 1 more litre of water to atone for my transgression. Loooool.

Haha snap. Was gonna be 100% today but my neice wanted pizza... I resisted for 4 hours but after making 5 pizzas the smell got to me and I had 2 slices. Oh the shame!

Still here. Work has been crazy this past week, will continue to be crazy this coming week, but I'll check in. I'm in the 80s now (well clinging to the 80s at 89.7kg), I'm inching closer to my first goal. I might reevaluate when I get there, but it still stands at 82kg for now.

Somehow I think my brain is trying to sabotage me, because since I saw that number on the scale yesterday, I've been craving peanut butter chocolate ice cream and doughnuts. Lol.

Will post some pictures soon. Have a lovely day!

Still here. Work has been crazy this past week, will continue to be crazy this coming week, but I'll check in. I'm in the 80s now (well clinging to the 80s at 89.7kg), I'm inching closer to my first goal. I might reevaluate when I get there, but it still stands at 82kg for now.

Somehow I think my brain is trying to sabotage me, because since I saw that number on the scale yesterday, I've been craving peanut butter chocolate ice cream and doughnuts. Lol.

Will post some pictures soon. Have a lovely day!

Wow well done! Fantastic. I'm weighing in tomorrow. Hope to see myself in the 16st bracket.

Hm... why don't you try blending a frozen banana with a teaspoon of peanut butter and a sprinkle of choc chips? A lil treat but defo lower than ice cream.

Wow well done! Fantastic. I'm weighing in tomorrow. Hope to see myself in the 16st bracket.

Hm... why don't you try blending a frozen banana with a teaspoon of peanut butter and a sprinkle of choc chips? A lil treat but defo lower than ice cream.

I love the frozen banana idea, thank you! I'm sure that would hit the spot. You're godsent

;) Welcomes!

I used to make a peanut butter, skimmed milk and banana shake for breakfast or post workout. With a bit of cinnamon and some flax seeds... omg it was amazing. And a replacement for a protein shake.

Ok weigh in... 16st 10.6lb finally in the 16st bracket. So 106.4kg. Yaaaay! After a gain of 5lb after several bday celebrations last week I lost 9lb this week.

Celebrated with egg whites and turkey rashers for breakfast. Rest of the week will be 100% hopefully.

Last edited:
Ok weigh in... 16st 10.6lb finally in the 16st bracket. So 106.4kg. Yaaaay! After a gain of 5lb after several bday celebrations last week I lost 9lb this week.

Celebrated with egg whites and turkey rashers for breakfast. Rest of the week will be 100% hopefully.

Yaaaaay!!! Doing my happy dance for you.

;) Welcomes!

I used to make a peanut butter, skimmed milk and banana shake for breakfast or post workout. With a bit of cinnamon and some flax seeds... omg it was amazing. And a replacement for a protein shake.

I like the sound of this. I made a shake with peanut butter flour, skimmed milk, and a banana according to your recommendation, and I'm in love!. For some reason, that's all I've had today.

Today was good. 100%, but I'm a bit hungry now. I might have a little bit of cottage cheese before bed. We'll see how it goes...

How's everyone doing?

So I have fallen off the wagon, been run over with the said wagon and rolled off the side of the cliff. :(

Been a stressful few days, plus celebrations and monthlies. Then my migraine attacks increased and I've been feeling ill and sluggish which started up my depression and led to me eating. Not proud of myself but I felt that I needed to write this to help me get it out otherwise it just carries on a cycle.

I think I need to give Exante a lil break and eat some fruit and veg. Get back to it in a few weeks time when my heads clearer.

Update: So I'm also concussed after banging my head. I'm so tired.

So I have fallen off the wagon, been run over with the said wagon and rolled off the side of the cliff. :(

Been a stressful few days, plus celebrations and monthlies. Then my migraine attacks increased and I've been feeling ill and sluggish which started up my depression and led to me eating. Not proud of myself but I felt that I needed to write this to help me get it out otherwise it just carries on a cycle.

I think I need to give Exante a lil break and eat some fruit and veg. Get back to it in a few weeks time when my heads clearer.

Update: So I'm also concussed after banging my head. I'm so tired.

Awwww, Rhaven, that's a lot to deal with at one time. You need to take all the time you can to be in a better place. By all means put Exante on hold till you feel you can start up again. You've done well so far, anyhow.

Hugs!!!

Back