Peggysue - my get thin diary

Peggysue

Silver Member
I Have been on lipotrim for 2 weeks exactly today. The first week I lost 9 lbs today I got weighed and lost another 7 lbs. I can't believe it!!!!!

First 3 days was mega hard!!!

Mouth mega dry today.

My aim this week is to drink 4 litres of water each day!!!!!

I will keep u up-dated!

well done for getting through the first two weeks hun! you are right to push to get the water down you it really does help... happy losses on your journey! xx

Thank you peach pip - yeah I read on here that u can lose more by drinking more. How's ur weightloss going?

hey peggysue,
mines going very well hun im over the moon with it, ive dropped 3 stones in 5 weeks! loving this diet it works perfectly for me and you are right the water really helps... hows yours going so far are you still keeping positive two weeks in? xx

gettingskinny said:
I will be over the moon with losses like that x well down x absolutely fab x

Thanks hun I have been so strict with myself but it has certainly paid off, I'd like another 2stones by Christmas ideally xx

Peachy I'm sure you'll get that goal honey :) you've done so well x x x

I'm just so excited that this diet really works! It's brill. Each day is a challenge but wee differences r visible each day My jeans r sooooo lose now!!!! I love fitting into tops that wouldn't go over my shoulders before and wearing a smaller bra size. It's class - so rewarding after 2 weeks. Roll on week 3. Drank my 4 litres yesterday so happy.
Hope I can meet that challenge again today .

I'm just so excited that this diet really works! It's brill. Each day is a challenge but wee differences r visible each day My jeans r sooooo lose now!!!! I love fitting into tops that wouldn't go over my shoulders before and wearing a smaller bra size. It's class - so rewarding after 2 weeks. Roll on week 3. Drank my 4 litres yesterday so happy.
You will hun x

Peggysue said:

You will Hun for me it's just getting easier and easier :) xx

Did ok yesterday with the water. Feeling fab!!! Definitely notice that my legs have got thinner in my jeans and I need a belt to keep them up. This diet is a wonder diet. Think I'm still in shock that it works sooooo well. Ye-ha. Day 16!!!!

So pleased its going well for you peggy :) keep up the good work x x x

Thank u. I feel on an emotional rollercoaster though. Maybe I'm just tired as I was up mega early today. It's hard to keep upbeat with the kids which is getting me down!!!??? Y is this?

Think its just our hormones that mess us up sometimes. I've posted before but with no link ...I spoke to LT and they said that women store oestrogen in fat and if your burning fat this is released into your body. So it will screw with your hormones. Also is it the dreaded TOTM soon?? as that always kicks me into a fantastic mood ;) lol x x x

Feel really gooooood today This diet is mad!!! I feel full of energy and very happy of my weight loss. Wearing size 16 trousers and they are lose!!!! Ye ha

Its simple lil things like that that make this diet worth sticking with :) x x x Well done honey x x x

I had two spoonfuls of the vanilla milkshake powder in my coffee today in work and ate half a flapjack. I felt normal!!! I quite like the flapjacks now!! The coffee was class!!!!

Also the chocolate milkshake is ok hot - like a hot chocolate xxxx

Roll on day 18!!!

Back