Peggysue - my get thin diary

That's the only way to tackle this diet ;) with complete gusto :) x x x

I do like to hear a good dose of determination!!! Gives me confidence! :) xx

Ditto peachpip.....real encouragement to us all.... well done Peggysue X

How's it going honey?? x x x

I've finally found how to beat this diet.....drink....drink....drink :)

Its hard to stick to but it does work effectively if you can get over the tough stumbling hurdles! x x Keep strong x x

I've finally found how to beat this diet.....drink....drink....drink :)

Its hard to stick to but it does work effectively if you can get over the tough stumbling hurdles! x x Keep strong x x
Totally agree.... i've had a religious 4 litres over the weekend!!!! Not tempted at all.... And i can tell i've lost!!! I just know!!! x

Tom- but feel good. Definitely lost the weight that I must of gained with my bad eating week.

Off today to get my hair done. Treating myself for sticking to lipotrim this week. So hard to start again once you nibble.

I've learnt my lesson

Keep it up Peggysue, you're doing fab!

x S

Keep going honey...once your back 100% it does get easier. It can be a nightmare if you blip :( << knows oooohhh too well. This time I am back 100% and going strong ...drink drink drink ;) x x x

Going strong!! Hair totally different I got a fringe!!! Love it!!
Had weigh in and heard the damage - 3 pounds on!! Actually being brave about it and determined to lose it and more for next Thursday weigh in xx

Peggysue said:
Going strong!! Hair totally different I got a fringe!!! Love it!!
Had weigh in and heard the damage - 3 pounds on!! Actually being brave about it and determined to lose it and more for next Thursday weigh in xx

Aww well 3 ain't the end of the world hun... This time next week you'll be back on form and shrinking like a good en! Xx

Course you will hun! And with a smile!

x S

Back