Peggysue - my get thin diary

Yesterday went well. I called at the chemist an he did an early weigh in for me. I lost another 2 lbs. So 18 pounds in total. I feel good. Still will do weigh in on Monday as i have to get my supply of food - but starting exercise this weekend so hopefully will lose another 2 to bring me down to 15.6. Fingers crossed!!!

Yesterday was easy - from morning to 4.30. Went to the cinema with the kids then a lovely walk in my local country park and then visited my mum. When I got home at 4.30 I ate a peanut flapjack and had a milkshake as I had missed lunch - felt extremely full. Felt soooo cold last night in bed and went to bed early as felt weirdly miserable and sorry for myself!!! Tom is due next week wondering if that has something to do with it

Yesterday was easy - from morning to 4.30. Went to the cinema with the kids then a lovely walk in my local country park and then visited my mum. When I got home at 4.30 I ate a peanut flapjack and had a milkshake as I had missed lunch - felt extremely full. Felt soooo cold last night in bed and went to bed early as felt weirdly miserable and sorry for myself!!! Tom is due next week wondering if that has something to do with it
Definately will be... keep strong hun x

Got weighed today 4 off .... Really happy BUT ruined it as ate slices of cheese!!! Oh Noooooo any advice ??? How can I still lose next Monday after eating??? Ohhhhhh Noooooo I just went nuts!!!

Did u just have cheese??? If u did you should be fine!!! Just carry on like it never happened sweetie!!! X

Yeah and now drinking a pepsi max. I really did fall off the wagon!!! I will stay positive though and hopefully stay the same next week rather than put on :-(

New day - new start
Week 4!!! Determined as ever

Main aim - 2 weeks to lose 6 pounds to bring me down to 15.00 stone and ready to tackle the 14 stone something mark with exercise!!!! Ye- ha!!!

Get straight back into it honey and you won't of done much if any damage. Also don't look at WI and think well I ate that and that and didn't put on ....cos that is a very slippery slope :( ..been there done that now have the bigger t-shirt for it!

Stay strong and positive you can do this :) think how those 14's are gonna look on the scales :D x x x

Really failing this week !!!!! 3 days before Tom and I've cheated again!!!! I'm a total failure!!! Ate a meal of lamb and rice

ARRRGGHHH Periods are maddening hey.....& how they make us act!! BUT same as Dee says, forget it and start afresh tomorrow. Hope all goes well for you XX

Seems we've all been having a bad week this week. Keep strong and start again today :) x x x

Day 1 will start again tomorrow. I'm not getting weighed on monday but will the next Monday so i will keep you all well informed!!!

I'm definitely more positive today. Going to sort my wardrobe and keep the positive vibe going all day. Watch this space!!!

Weighed myself to face the damage of this week on scales at home and it's saying I'm 4 pounds on. It's weird as I'm bot disappointed just more determined so I am on the right mind set. Aim to get it back off. So 10 pounds off to get to 15 stone!!! Bring it on!!!! Determined me!!!

Back