Pheonix's Diary

I have been 99% good and no movement since Sunday....nothing...nada....it's really frustrating!! It eats at your motivation to keep on track! But great to feel clothes getting that bit looser!

maybe you are due a whoosh too , keep going and drink lots , let me know when the scale moves , ill race you lol

well had the chilli today , hot hot hot , chopped up 2 large mushrooms and stirred in , it was lovely and i was surprised how much there was once its made up , so glad i like it as i have 70 to eat now !!!

I could carry on eating these meals when i reach goal quite happily

Down 1.6lb this morning , so relieved

im now below pre xmas weight , in fact below anything Ive knowingly been for 6 years

Am looking at 10 weeks of 100% ish full on , nothing getting in my way plan now

Ive turned down several invitations to go out , because it seems everything involves food, and it may be "just one meal " but that meal makes it so damn hard to get back into the zone and time is wasted and hard work ive put it gets lost , so Ill have to be strong and resist that little nagging voice in my head

....and its only until I get to goal , which has got me thinking i should probably set one and I think I will be satisfied with 9 and a half stone , which means Im going to aim for 9 and take into account the water Ill regain at the end when I start eating carbs again

9 stone it is and I have until April 7th ,when I go on holiday , thats just over 12 weeks and 30lb to lose , that 2.5 lb per week , which im sure is doable

also have to start thinking about excercise and Im going to start doing that at 10stone , firstly to improve how my body looks of course but secondly increase muscle mass to help with losses as i get nearer to target

will start thinking about what I want to do for excercise and how i will fit it in , and it has to be something i can sustain for life and not just in the short term

im just wishing the time away now and cant wait to get there , I already feel better about my body than i have in years :D

Good result Phoenix! Isn't it great to get to a weight that you have not seen for some time....very well done.

Well done on the loss Phoenix, and good luck on the rest of your journey to slimville as you sound really motivated xx

STS this morning , what i expected really

am now in the zone , which means Im past the high dramas and excitement of the first week and into the slogging away at it phase

feel pretty good , did have a horrendous headache this morning but its gone now , maybe a bit dehydrated , although im being really good at drinking my water at the moment , mainly due to the spiciness of the chilli and spag bol

i think im just tired , hence the headache , working tonight so doubt ill have a good night sleep tonight either , baby tends to wake me up 6 or 7 times , and i struggle to get back to sleep

So the slogging part of it should see me lose approximately 1lb every 3 days , thats what I calculated before according to my calorie needs and deficit of about 1000 per day

Im ok with that , it means me hitting my target of 2 and a half per week for 12 weeks , of course we all know things dont turn out the way we think :rolleyes:

Maka said:
Good for you hun! Freeze the bars for a bit and then chop into tiny pieces and eat real s-l-o-w-l-y. Seems to make them last longer.
And as for Clacton....I bet it's going to be a bikini:)

I'm going to try this thanks for sharing x

phoenix2010 said:
maybe you are due a whoosh too , keep going and drink lots , let me know when the scale moves , ill race you lol

well had the chilli today , hot hot hot , chopped up 2 large mushrooms and stirred in , it was lovely and i was surprised how much there was once its made up , so glad i like it as i have 70 to eat now !!!

I could carry on eating these meals when i reach goal quite happily

Lol wow 70! I have a sample which I'm
Hoping will be at home for me tonight! Trying it with some veg maybe broccoli or spinach! Just been catching up with your restart ;) x

Ive got enough meals for 8 weeks now @ 4 meals per day and i dont do the shakes ,just the meals and sometimes the bars , hence why i have so many

I like mushrooms with the chilli , good luck with the last few pounds :)

Wow the chilli is yum!! I think I could eat it with veg n grated cheese off of the diet even! Or am I getting carried away lol

No Ive thought that myself , using the meals to help me maintain
I could definitely carry on eating the spag bol and salad in the evenings and the chilli makes a great lunch with some veg thrown in
maybe I need to start looking for some low carb , cheaper but equally easy meals to switch to , its just the cost really isnt it ?

On a different subject Ive started putting a teaspoon of bran in my cottage pies , porridges and chillis , to help with the constipation i suffered last time , I wouldnt say im now regular but there definitely an improvement and i havnt had to think about resorting to laxitives at the moment Phew

Ha oh yea I forgot about the cost!!

STS for the second day in a row , according to my calculations Im due to lose 1lb tomoro , lets see if im right

woken up at 5.30 by little one , today is going to be a struggle :(

its always harder not to stray off plan when im tired

Confession time !

It was all going so well

Anyway was going fine last night , had my 4 packs yesterday then about 9pm just getting up from the sofa , pulled a muscle in my lower back , Im prone to back problems although they are less frequent these days , anyway took 2 paracetamol and a diazepan , always have some in for such occasions

As its been a while since i took any had a very quick effect and soon fell asleep on sofa watching TV, woke about 11pm , drowsy , in pain and starving hungry and in a moment of weakness thought "sod it " went to fridge and ate 2 raisin pancakes and a mini crunchy left over from xmas , oh dear !!

It made me feel better at the time but obviously I knew Id regret it

Anyway fully expected gain this morning , but have sts

Back still hurts and now my neck hurts too , which normally follows , just hoping it passes soon , I know I should be movng around but it just hurt so much :cry:

Ouch, that sounds really awful honey... Certainly can't blame you for having a moment if weakness after that. Blame the drugs !

Hope you feel better soon Phoenix. At least you STS so that means you would have been due a loss if you get my meaning. So if you stay on track that loss will appear xx

I wonder how safe it is anyway to take Diazepan on an empty stomach, you have to put your health first pheonix x

Aww hope you feel better soon, I did something to my shoulder/back yesterday Its so painful especially when I turn quick.

Back