Pheonix's Diary

It's flaming hard but I think everyone stays the same for days. It took me a good week before I moved downwards recently. The thing is to tell yourself it's minor fluctuations of water. We women are really prone to water issues. You're doing really well again now! Your blip is behind you!

Yes I sts for 9 days before I cracked , its so disheartening especially when you know you are trying so hard , I hope Im strong enough to battle through next time it happens ,which it will of course , I wish there was an easy answer

Could weighing once a week be an option? After all, each day on plan is the real achievement! Weight loss is a good side effect almost!

Welcome back Phoenix! There are so many posts these days now that we have a grown up forum I struggle to keep up! Guess it takes my mind off food. Stick with it hun, you will get there.

Yeah it kinda overwhelms me a bit and I cant really keep up with everyone and how they are doing , life was so much simpler when there was about 5 of us ha ha

Its great though that so many people are finding it , if nothing else it has made vlcd affordable for more people and I think people cant believe the variety , and the fact you can actually have a meal

I suspect some other companies will have to start upping their game !!

Ha, yes no one can deny it's hard! :)

Yes vlcd are hard but stick with it as they are only ones to reward our efforts with such good weight losses.

I stayed the same all last week until weigh in day but I now don't get on scales much just once or twice a week max

:)

When I'm not eager to look at the scales every day it usually means I'm on a diet and going off track :). When I don't want to get on them at all it usually means that I've blown it and am in denial!

I don't know how you do it LTL only weighing a couple of times a week.

I think weighing in so much for me keeps me on track, keeps me motivated, despite not losing anything for nearly 3 weeks lol I still have the urge every morning and every night lol

My name is Lisa and I am a scaleaoholic! :)

Lol I don't want to get disappointed by getting on them lots lol as long as the overal week is a loss I'm happy :)

I can beat that GSG, I weigh 3 times a day, morning, when I get home from work, and evening :). I'm a definite addict!

Nearly back to where you were tho Phoenix!

Yeah Im not worried , I feel so bloated today as Ive just hit totm , and to be fair i havent even been 100% the last 3 days , Ive been picking at ham and cheese as well as my 4 packs

But im going to be 100% from now on because I dont want to sts any longer than 3 days if i can help it

Ive also been putting 3 teaspoons of bran in my porridge 2 times every day which was adding 20g carbs and 160 calories , and Ive cut that out too today

The odd thing is Ive had ketosis breath today but with all the cheating ive been doing the last 3 days and the bran I dont see how that is possible

All the cheats , bran and 5 packs on the first day were part of the plan by the way lol , no really , I just couldnt face going from eating what ever I wanted for days straight to 4 packs so I intended a few days easing myself back in , like someone low carbing for a few days before they get stuck in i suppose

so now the hard work begins again

Ive turned down a day out saturday , as food will be involved and a night out Saturday as food and drink will be involved , I do have a night out planned 11 feb , meeting friends for Italian ad I arranged it so cant wriggle out of that one ,, but will just try to low carb

hopefully by then the plan is to be 10 10 , which means I would have lost 2 stone , i think just seeing 10 on the scales after hanging around the 11s forever and a day will be a major boost

mon 23 11.8
tue 24 11.5
wed 25 11.3.4
thurs 26 11.3.4 STS TOTM Grrr
fri 27 11.3.4
sat 28 11.4.4
sun 29 11.4.4.

Im going to blame totm on this 1lb gain and no loss since last tuesday , this one seems to be really dragging on and I feel like Ive eaten a bowling ball my stomache is so swollen :eek:

Im not even going to break even this month , so cross with myself and looking forward to Feb starting

Back