PICTURES: From Size 20 to Size 10 in only 4 months!

bunnycd

Here we go.... my most recent photos I still have 12lbs untill goal. So I will post again. I am now a size 10. 5 stone gone forever! Love Bunnycd xxx

Keep going and hold on...
47915376_o.jpg

47915567_o.jpg

47915641_o.jpg

47915709_o.jpg

47915673_o.jpg

47915756_o.jpg

New Photo addded on 23rd June 2007 below:taken at beginning of June (6 stone gone).

54731136_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - you look absolutely fantastic, well done you, what gorgeous pictures, you must be very proud of yourself :)

You look amazing congratulations:D

WOW, WOW and WOW again!!!!!!

Thank you loves and for all your help when things got tough! I feel like a different person already. Love bunny xx

:wow: :wow: :wow:You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Well Done, you've done a fantastic job!

Right that's it...I want to be where you are now. You've just inspired me to the max and I'm going to stop messing around.

Thatnks for posting your pics...I can't wait to see your 'at goal' ones :) :party0038:

Thanks so much everyone! I followed the Cambridge Diet.

Wicked Bunny, You look amazing, well done x

Hi Lovely,

Jeans are from Dorthey Perkins (they are a size 10) I have the same jeans in a 12 and 14 which I am planning to put on ebay this week - as my sizes were shrinking I kept buying the same jeans in different sizes as they stretch. The belt is from Primark which was £2. Top is also Primark £2.50 (bought on Sat). Dresses are from Karen Millen and coast as I thought I would treat myself.

Lots of love Bunny xxx

Excellent stuff Bunny.

Your brilliant pictures can only serve as a real inspiration to those people just starting out on their journey.

You look great.

Back