Please help me.

Jools

Gold Member
Hi all

Ive been posting on the cambridge returners section but seems that this is where most of you post so I thought I would come and join you!

Im 35 years young and have 76lbs to lose. Ive done CD before so I know how hard its gonna be.

I was supposed to be starting on saturday but my CDC has to cancel the appointment until saturday evening so I will be starting on sunday.

Im looking forward to it even tho I know its gonna be hard for the first few weeks!

xx

Good luck xx

:welcome: Good luck Julie, you can do it!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes!

I really want this and as its using up every spare penny we have I HAVE to do this!

xx

Good luck Jools, we're restarting together!

The first week is a nightmare for me and I can't wait to get it over and done with. Then there'll be no stopping us!

Good luck!!

Gx

Hi all

Ive been posting on the cambridge returners section but seems that this is where most of you post so I thought I would come and join you!

Im 35 years young and have 76lbs to lose. Ive done CD before so I know how hard its gonna be.

I was supposed to be starting on saturday but my CDC has to cancel the appointment until saturday evening so I will be starting on sunday.

Im looking forward to it even tho I know its gonna be hard for the first few weeks!

xx

Hellooooooo :D

GOOD LUCK hun !!!

you will be fine.....

and we will all be here to support you through the hard times......and celebrate the great WIs !!!!

looking forward to hearing about your success !!!!

lotsa love

Debz xxx

GOOD LUCK JOOLS, ALL THE SUPPORT, HELP & ADVICE IS HERE FOR YOU TO GET THROUGH THIS.

BY THE WAY HOWS JAMIE?, MUST BE HARD HAVING TO DIET WHEN MARRIED TO A FAMOUS CHEF, LOL.

xx

Thanks everyone.

Well this is my last 'food' day for a while and I can't wait to get started. I hate feeling fat & bloated and I know within a few days all the bloatedness will be gone! woo hoo!

This time tomorrow I will officially be a CDer! :D

xx

Your avatar pic is gorgeous.
Take it easy on food today so the lack of it won't seem so harsh tomorrow. Stay focused, join us here when things are going through the ups and down. We're an understanding and supportive bunch.
All the best and keep us up to date with your progress.

Thanks Wez .. lovely words and the pic on my Avatar is my twin boys - they are 4 now and little terrors! :rolleyes:

I can't wait to get started and I will be around constantly! You will all be sick of me soon! ;)

xx

Good luck hunnie, I'm behind you all the way

sun xxxxxxx

I'm not going to give you luck hun - just a load of motivation :vibes:

Keep your eye on the prize, and make yourself a 10% ticker because small steps make this journey more manageable.

With you ALL the way xxx

(oooh, and Gorgeous avatar xx)

Well I've been to see my lovely new CDC. I felt really comfortable with her and she went through the diet with me even though I know whats what.

She weighed me
icon_eek.gif
and measured my waist .. told me my BMI
icon_eek.gif
and gave me lots of little things like lists of flavours, a weekly weigh in card etc.

Now this may seem normal to some of you but to me its not.
When I first did CD last year I had a CDC from Leicester (Im in Stoke) and every 4 weeks her hubby used to come to Stoke on business and would bring me my supplies for the month.
She was great and would call me every day to see how I was doing .. brilliant, a lovely supportive lady .. BUT then the business trips stopped and so did the CD!

I then found a local woman who was a waste of space .. no conversation .. jump on the scales .. theres your stuff and out! Meanwhile there would be another 2 or 3 people waiting in the living room!

So Im really pleased Ive found this lady. Its a 30 minute drive so I am seeing her fortnightly but I know she is gonna be a good one and will help me along the way.

I'm ready for my start now in the morning ... raring to go! ......

thats fantastic jools, onwards and DOWNWARDS

sun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well .. this is it. My day one on CD.

I woke up this morning feeling slightly nervous .. goodness knows why as I have done this before.
Im tryin to wait until at least 11am for my first shake so that I can balance it out while the kids are off school. When they go back to school it will be an easier routine for me.

I weighed in on my scales and I think the batteries are going. I weighed in at 2lbs less than at my CDCs ... but then again it was first thing in the morning - after wee and naked (soz!) when I stepped back on them I had suddenly lost another 2lbs somewhere! Great scales eh! ;) So I may have to wait until April 9th (11 whole days!) to get an accurate weigh in when I next see my CDC.

I can see I will be on here most of the day although I know today will be a fairly easy day due to the novelty!

Hope you are all well!

xx

Back