Positive mental attitude

Hi all - Im new to this forum :) I'm 18 years old and I'm 5 ft 4 wanting to lose about 3-4 stones. I'll hopefully be starting on Monday the 12th of November 2012 - But buddies are needed please! Especially youngsters around my age. Please join me! :) Best of luck everyone and thankyou!

Welcome!! Pop on here anytime you need some support!

Unfortunately I am no longer 18! I am 32 but as someone who has been overweight since I was 18 I encourage you to go for it now!!

Enjoy your last weekend of food! X

Hey Guys!

Im sooo scared! Week 7 weigh in 2night and after my Birthday weekend im scared!

I only ate Saturday night as we went to a posh restaurant I stayed clear of all the carbs.

But i was naughty with the Champagne and Black Russians.

But other then that i have stuck to it 100%.

I have felt so guilty all week but it was my Birthday- Well thats my reason!

Wish me luck!!! I will report later.

Vicky2 said:
Hey Guys!

Im sooo scared! Week 7 weigh in 2night and after my Birthday weekend im scared!

I only ate Saturday night as we went to a posh restaurant I stayed clear of all the carbs.

But i was naughty with the Champagne and Black Russians.

But other then that i have stuck to it 100%.

I have felt so guilty all week but it was my Birthday- Well thats my reason!

Wish me luck!!! I will report later.

Hi vicky!

Gud luck Hun!! 7 wks tomorrow for me an weigh in tomorrow aswell! Just had my mum in stitches Telling her how made up I was this morn to see my cesarean scar, first time in a long time!!!!!

Xxxxxxxxcccc

Hi vicky!

Gud luck Hun!! 7 wks tomorrow for me an weigh in tomorrow aswell! Just had my mum in stitches Telling her how made up I was this morn to see my cesarean scar, first time in a long time!!!!!

Xxxxxxxxcccc

Hahaha!!!

Made me giggle too!

Let me know how you get on xxx

Good luck for tomorrow ladies :)

Im really hungry this week and realised today that it's because 'that' time of the month is approaching and I could eat the chair leg! That and the fact that I could rip my husbands head off this week, poor bugger can't say or do anything this week - hormones and food deprivation !!!

Xx

Wow - you are doing amazing - we are very similar, I started on the 29th September and have lost 31lbs as of saturday just gone - having my 7th weigh in on Saturday!!! :)

How much do you want to lose in total?

I hope you have an amazing birthday!

Good luck for tomorrow ladies :)

Im really hungry this week and realised today that it's because 'that' time of the month is approaching and I could eat the chair leg! That and the fact that I could rip my husbands head off this week, poor bugger can't say or do anything this week - hormones and food deprivation !!!

Xx

I find that week hard!

Sod ya husband lol he will have to put up with it!

God luck im sure you will do fine xxx

Wow - you are doing amazing - we are very similar, I started on the 29th September and have lost 31lbs as of saturday just gone - having my 7th weigh in on Saturday!!! :)

How much do you want to lose in total?

I hope you have an amazing birthday!

I lost another 3lb last night.

So thats 36lb in 7 weeks.

Our weight losses look similar... and we started at about the same weight you are alot taller then me i'm just 5''6.

My Birthday was Fab i loved it and the Black Russian cocktails oppps!!

Back on it this week and focused!

Good luck for Sat and let me know how you get on xxxx

Vicky2 said:
I lost another 3lb last night.

So thats 36lb in 7 weeks.

Our weight losses look similar... and we started at about the same weight you are alot taller then me i'm just 5''6.

My Birthday was Fab i loved it and the Black Russian cocktails oppps!!

Back on it this week and focused!

Good luck for Sat and let me know how you get on xxxx

Well done chuck!!!!

Weighing in at 1pm an really nervous! Only lost 1 an half last week so have been like a nut case this week, no cheats and 30 mins exercise each day, plus I've got a horse exerciser thingy me bob in my room and been on that every afternoon watching Dickinson real deal! Bobby dazzler!! ???!!!!!

ammeg2003 said:
Well done chuck!!!!

Weighing in at 1pm an really nervous! Only lost 1 an half last week so have been like a nut case this week, no cheats and 30 mins exercise each day, plus I've got a horse exerciser thingy me bob in my room and been on that every afternoon watching Dickinson real deal! Bobby dazzler!! ???!!!!!

3lb loss hooray!!!!!!! Started at 15st now 13st 3lb! Possible to make 12s next week? Hope so xxx

I've lost 1lb this week - gutted :(
I know its a loss but i feel really dejected this evening. Ive been really good and not given in to my cravings for food, despite my hormones screaming at me for chocolate. I feel like i am never going to get below 11st never mind reach 10st :(
sorry girls, just feeling really fed up
xx

Flare said:
I know its a loss but i feel really dejected this evening. Ive been really good and not given in to my cravings for food, despite my hormones screaming at me for chocolate. I feel like i am never going to get below 11st never mind reach 10st :(
xx

Hey hey chin up sweetie !!!
The other wk I did a pound an half even tho I was a saint! Don't feel dejected Hun, we are some amazing chicks! We'll all get there eventually!

Get that head high mrs, WELL DONE!!!!!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Flare said:
xx

You'll get there! Some weeks you'll have small losses. Anyone who tells you that you'll have at least 3 pounds off every week is sadly mistaken - the human body doesn't work that way. I've even known people gain weight doing 100% SS. It's rare but it happens. I've had weeks where I haven't lost anything doing SS. It doesn't mean you aren't losing fat. It means you're retaining water. If you stick to the plan 100% you will lose fat every week. But the loss won't show up every week. A week where you 'only' lose a pound is often followed by a week where you lose 4lbs.

I know it's hard, but try not to take too much notice of scales. Trust in the plan and weight loss will follow. Promise. x

xx

hi,

A loss is still a loss!

Let us know how you get on next week! xx

Hey Ladies!

I have my week 8 weight in today and I need a good week to keep me focused!

I have stuck to it 101% this week.

I need to keep that Positive Mental Attitude flowing!

Vicky2 said:
Hey Ladies!

I have my week 8 weight in today and I need a good week to keep me focused!

I have stuck to it 101% this week.

I need to keep that Positive Mental Attitude flowing!

Goog luck what time you weighing in x

Right after work at 5.45!

Back