Positive mental attitude

How did you get on mrs??? Xx

Hi Hon,

lost 3lb! Really pleased with that.

Sorry for late reply had to go out for a friends birthday dinner last night.

A Wopping 44lb in 9 Weeks... i'm buzzing! xxxx

Vicky2 said:
Hi Hon,

lost 3lb! Really pleased with that.

Sorry for late reply had to go out for a friends birthday dinner last night.

A Wopping 44lb in 9 Weeks... i'm buzzing! xxxx

I bet you are! Woohoo go you!!! :-D

No weigh in to report today as CDC in New York till next week xxxxx

I bet you are! Woohoo go you!!! :-D

No weigh in to report today as CDC in New York till next week xxxxx

Big week next week then!!!!!!!!! xxx

WI on friday was disappointing, I lost 1lb. At least it's a loss but my goal by Christmas is not achievable now :(

We had friends round last night and I cooked a delicious three course meal. I had wine and a dessert, homemade fruit pavlova, which was divine, but I felt really bad afterwards. We've been for a 4 mile walk this morning to try and burn off some of that sugar. I have got no option now, if I want a decent loss this week I am going to have to get into the gym this week :sigh:

WI on friday was disappointing, I lost 1lb. At least it's a loss but my goal by Christmas is not achievable now :(

We had friends round last night and I cooked a delicious three course meal. I had wine and a dessert, homemade fruit pavlova, which was divine, but I felt really bad afterwards. We've been for a 4 mile walk this morning to try and burn off some of that sugar. I have got no option now, if I want a decent loss this week I am going to have to get into the gym this week :sigh:
It's still a loss!
Well done and keep focused xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Flare said:

Hi flare
Like you say, a loss is a loss and well done ;-)

We are human so don't feel bad chuck! If you had said you didn't really enjoy it then that would be a different matter! So you had a bit of what you fancied and now your back to the diet schedule! Tbh in my own experience a fall off the wagon now n again is going to happen and I have chose to not to feel so gutted as what's the point? Life's to short. Try not to think that your not going to attain the goal you set for Xmas an think how far you have come! I have decided if I don't fit into my dress I've bought for Xmas day then it's not the end of the world right? Ill fit into after Xmas an ill buy another outfit, it's going to be 3 sizes smaller than last Xmas and that's a massive bonus!
My oh has just had promotion and I'm halfway down a bottle of champers so today is an official day off ( plus the fact my tree is up but minus lights as all the ones I have are crap an knackered!) pavlova ? Champers?? Wine? Once in a while is ok! Xxx

Ladies!

My consultant just text me. 2night is weigh in night and because the weather is so rubbish here she is going to drop my food off 2day and come see me next week as she does not want to come out 2night (she comes to me).

I am temped to weight myself but don't think i should as i have only ever been on her scales and i do not want to kid myself with a small/larger loss.

On the plus side! Bigger loss next week!

xxx

Hope you are all doing well x

Hey Vicky - you are right not to weigh yourself as scales can differ so much!! You are doing really well and have had very similar losses to myself!

I'm trying to work out how you started a day before me, but your weigh in day is 3 days before mine (I weigh in on a Sat)? Unless like me, you started before seeing the consultant which is why I weigh myself on a saturday and see my consultant on a Tuesday!

Hi,

My fisrt Meeting with my consultant was Friday. Then my 1st weigh in was a wednesday.
So my 1st week was just 5 days.

But She is coming to me Tuesday now.

I have offically gone down to 3 shakes now.

Lets see how this goes xx

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good week. Despite my 'falling off the wagon' last saturday i have still managed to lose another 2lbs this week. Got to keep going until 23rd December, hopefully i can lose another 4 or 5lbs by then
x

Well Done xxx
I'm so gutted I did not get weighted this week!

How did everyone find this weekend?
I'm getting weighed 2morw as consultant could not do it last week because of bad weather.

I'm a little excited! xxx

Goodluck with your weigh in tomorrow - let us know how you get on!!! Cant believe its Christmas in two weeks!!! yay!!

Hey Everyone!

Lost 5lb!

Hopefully another 5lb by xmas xxx

Hey Everyone!

Lost 5lb!

Hopefully another 5lb by xmas xxx

Well done Vicky :) You are doing so well.

I am hanging on in there but im not optomistic about my WI In the morning, my scales show only a 1lb loss, I really needed 3-4lbs :(

Dont know why it's slowed down so much

Well done Vicky :) You are doing so well.

I am hanging on in there but im not optomistic about my WI In the morning, my scales show only a 1lb loss, I really needed 3-4lbs :(

Dont know why it's slowed down so much

I'm sure it will be ok. If ur sticking To it 100% .
Maybe ur scales are different to the consultants ones ? That's shy I never weigh myself midweek.

Maybe try a little ought exercise. I brought an exercise bike from eBay last week for 12.50! I just sit on that for 30 mins s night, i think it helps ?

Good luck let me know xxxx

No weight lost this week, really gutted :( just can't work out what's going wrong

Have you spoke to your consultant about it?

xxx

Have you spoke to your consultant about it?

xxx

Yes I had a chat with her and she advised me to replace the bar with a shake, so as of today I am on 3 shakes a day and an evening meal. not looking forward to it, I like being able to chew something throughout the day, but I'm willing give it a try.

I went shopping yesterday and my husband bought me a dress to cheer me up :) He's being so supportive and tells me all the time how my figure has changed. I need to hang on to that until I start to lose weight again.

Thank goodness for this forum, you girls are a great help :)

Hope you're having a good week
xx

Yes I had a chat with her and she advised me to replace the bar with a shake, so as of today I am on 3 shakes a day and an evening meal. not looking forward to it, I like being able to chew something throughout the day, but I'm willing give it a try.

I went shopping yesterday and my husband bought me a dress to cheer me up :) He's being so supportive and tells me all the time how my figure has changed. I need to hang on to that until I start to lose weight again.

Thank goodness for this forum, you girls are a great help :)

Hope you're having a good week
xx

I'm sure I will loose next week. I'm up London for my husbands birthday 2night dinner and a show. I was so good had a salad!!! Xx

Back