Positive mental attitude

Hey Ladies!

I have my week 8 weight in today and I need a good week to keep me focused!

I have stuck to it 101% this week.

I need to keep that Positive Mental Attitude flowing!

Good Luck Vicky :) I am sure you will have a good loss if you had been 101% virtuous !! Let us know later xxx

Just reading your thread and you have done so well... well done keep it up!!! How much do you want to lose all together??
I have started the diet today so only on day 1 so im just finding my feet with this forum and looking for great success stories like yours!!

Keep us posted with your losses!!

Just reading your thread and you have done so well... well done keep it up!!! How much do you want to lose all together??
I have started the diet today so only on day 1 so im just finding my feet with this forum and looking for great success stories like yours!!

Keep us posted with your losses!!

Hi Ruby,

Im not sure how much I want to loose. But I know I have a long way to go!!1

Let me know your progress.

xxxxxxxxx

RESULTS ARE IN

Lost a wopping 5lb making 41lb in total 1lb shy of 3stone!

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!

Well done. How long have u been doing it? R u near ur ideal weight yet x

8 weeks! Nope not near it yet another few stone and I will be, hoping to loose another stone by Xmas!

How r u doing??x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not to bad! My only issue is its a night weigh in x

I have my weight in at 5.45 every Wednesday.

I think as long as your weigh in time is the same each week you should be fine! :) xxxx

Vicky2 said:
RESULTS ARE IN

Lost a wopping 5lb making 41lb in total 1lb shy of 3stone!

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!

Wow! Well bloody done! That's an amazing loss in 8 wks go you!
Had my weigh in last night as CDC off to New York! Bearing in mind totm imminent, gobsmacked with a 4lb loss and in the 12s ( only by half pound!) can't stop smiling!
What's your plan for over Xmas duck? Decided I'm gonna have Xmas eve, day an Boxing Day off but make sensible choices and hit ss again next day xxxxxx

Wow! Well bloody done! That's an amazing loss in 8 wks go you!
Had my weigh in last night as CDC off to New York! Bearing in mind totm imminent, gobsmacked with a 4lb loss and in the 12s ( only by half pound!) can't stop smiling!
What's your plan for over Xmas duck? Decided I'm gonna have Xmas eve, day an Boxing Day off but make sensible choices and hit ss again next day xxxxxx

Wow well done with your loss!

My plans.... well....

I have had a few parties and things in the last 8 weeks where I have had a drink and been out for meals.

I will prob stick to the diet and Just make sure I eat meat and green or white veg. NO CARBS.
CARBS ARE EVIL.
I asked my rep last night could I order a few extra bars for xmas in case i wanna snack and she said that's fine.

It's really funny because we had a big party and I only drank Vodka Slim line and I did not go mad... I just made sure i filled my body with protein 1st!

It's so strange- I dont want to eat the carbs and I know that what I can eat to keep me loosing...

I just want to now loose another stone by xmas!!

Vicky2 said:
Wow well done with your loss!

My plans.... well....

I have had a few parties and things in the last 8 weeks where I have had a drink and been out for meals.

I will prob stick to the diet and Just make sure I eat meat and green or white veg. NO CARBS.
CARBS ARE EVIL.
I asked my rep last night could I order a few extra bars for xmas in case i wanna snack and she said that's fine.

It's really funny because we had a big party and I only drank Vodka Slim line and I did not go mad... I just made sure i filled my body with protein 1st!

It's so strange- I dont want to eat the carbs and I know that what I can eat to keep me loosing...

I just want to now loose another stone by xmas!!

Sounds like a plan!!!

Being house mum means I've got no work do's unless I have a drink with the Hoover ;-) so decided to have the option of a choice over those days if I like. We are staying over at my parents for Xmas ( in the caravan on the drive lol) so will be lovely to chill with the family. Xmas morn brekkie is always smoked salmon an scrambled eggs with toasted muffin and after being on cd it seems totally norm to omit the muffin! Last Xmas was spent in my pjs as felt so low n fat, I decided it wasn't worth making an effort. Not this year! Hopefully can hit at least 12 an half an squeeze into the dress I bought ;-) xx

Sounds like a plan!!!

Being house mum means I've got no work do's unless I have a drink with the Hoover ;-) so decided to have the option of a choice over those days if I like. We are staying over at my parents for Xmas ( in the caravan on the drive lol) so will be lovely to chill with the family. Xmas morn brekkie is always smoked salmon an scrambled eggs with toasted muffin and after being on cd it seems totally norm to omit the muffin! Last Xmas was spent in my pjs as felt so low n fat, I decided it wasn't worth making an effort. Not this year! Hopefully can hit at least 12 an half an squeeze into the dress I bought ;-) xx

I'm sure you will be in your size 12's!

I started off as a size 20... i could only dream of being a 12 but hopefully soon xxx

ps- have a drink with the hoover lol xx

Vicky2 said:
I'm sure you will be in your size 12's!

I started off as a size 20... i could only dream of being a 12 but hopefully soon xxx

ps- have a drink with the hoover lol xx

Getting into the 12 stones has made me mega happy so wen in finally in a size 12 ill be ecstatic !!
The Hoover is now at the back of the queue as had a new range cooker delivered today and keep popping in kitchen just to look my new baby over!!!! ****** I really need a night out ha! Ha!!!!!!

Sounds like a plan!!!

its funny isnt it how doing CD changes your view about food. I dont really miss carbs now. I did in the first week or so but now its normal to not buy them and even my husband has stopped eating them in the evenings and is losing weight lol! I cant wait to get to Christmas morning and have a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and mushrooms :) I'm cooking for friends this year so I will be in control of the calories, however I am going to treat myself to dessert because its been soooooo long since i have tasted proper sugar lol!!

I'm sure you will look fab in your new dress
x

I've had a good week this week girls. My WI got put back until this morning..........and i've lost 3lbs :) total loss = 17lbs :bliss:

It feels lke my goal is a long way off yet but I am creeping towards it and it feels great

Hope everyone has had a good week
xxx

I've had a good week this week girls. My WI got put back until this morning..........and i've lost 3lbs :) total loss = 17lbs :bliss:

It feels lke my goal is a long way off yet but I am creeping towards it and it feels great

xxx

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxx:D

Flare said:

xxx

Huge well done flare!!!

Last weeks mood seems along way away now sweets :-D

I know what you mean about the carb thing ect. I cook for oh, his brother an my 3 year old an have from start of diet, decided it wasn't worth hiding away from food! Can't remember when it stopped bothering me!

No weigh in till 7th as CDC away and totm has just slapped me round chops! Worse cravings up to date combined with diet :-/
Going to aim for picking at chicken but struggling with having a 'relaxed day instead' hmmm ...

Congrats on your loss again! Hooray!! Hooray!!!!
Xxx.

Hi Ladies!

So glad you are all doing so well!!!

I have my week 9 weigh in today wish me luck! xx

Back