Positive mental attitude

Flare said:
Yes I had a chat with her and she advised me to replace the bar with a shake, so as of today I am on 3 shakes a day and an evening meal. not looking forward to it, I like being able to chew something throughout the day, but I'm willing give it a try.

I went shopping yesterday and my husband bought me a dress to cheer me up :) He's being so supportive and tells me all the time how my figure has changed. I need to hang on to that until I start to lose weight again.

Thank goodness for this forum, you girls are a great help :)

Hope you're having a good week
xx

Hey flare!

Sounds like an plan of action me duck. Ok you didn't lose but you didn't gain if you know what I mean?
You let that hubby buy! We deserve it :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are doing really well Vicky!! Keep up the good work! How are you feeling about the 810Kcal week?

You are doing really well Vicky!! Keep up the good work! How are you feeling about the 810Kcal week?

Hey!
I have found this weekend so hard and gone off track a little. But I guess we will see what happens Wednesday. Just so much on with Xmas and hubby's birthday etc.

How r u getting on? Xxx

Lost 3lb ladies!!! X

Hey!
I have found this weekend so hard and gone off track a little. But I guess we will see what happens Wednesday. Just so much on with Xmas and hubby's birthday etc.

How r u getting on? Xxx

I understand - Ive struggled more these last few days with it coming up to Christmas and the idea I have to do another 12 weeks - but I keep telling myself that 12 weeks is better than 24 weeks which is what I started needing to do on SS! Have a great Christmas

Well ladies, I had my last weigh in before Christmas tonight and ive lost 2lb :) So ive lost 22lbs. Not reached my goal but i'm really pleased with my achievements. I'm having this evening off and a few days over Christmas, but I'm determined to get back on it to reach my goal.

Have a great Christmas everyone xx

I'm sure you will smash it!

Merry Christmas to you all... im off my xmas lunch today!

xxx

Happy new year ladies!

Hope u all had a good one!

Back 2 work and need to get focused xxxx

Morning Vicky - Happy New Year! How did you get on over Christmas??

Finding today very hard :( It's like week one all over again!! Post-christmas WI in tomorrow, not looking forward to it but I did need a break from it, so I'm going stay strong and shift this last bit of weight

Hope you're all doing ok xx

First WI of the new year - I've stayed the same :) No weight gain despite eating chocolate and drinking champagne. Very happy with that result.

Having a terrible day today though, my dearest Grandma passed away this morning. Devastated

First WI of the new year - I've stayed the same :) No weight gain despite eating chocolate and drinking champagne. Very happy with that result.

Having a terrible day today though, my dearest Grandma passed away this morning. Devastated

Huge condolences flare, sorry for your loss xxx

Great news with the wi and that you sts!
I had a 1 an a half pound gain taking me to 12.11 but like yourself I'm more than happy as I was pretty naughty over Xmas/new year xxxx

I'd love to join in on this topic. Keeping a positive mental attitude is so difficult at times.

Huge condolences flare, sorry for your loss xxx

Great news with the wi and that you sts!
I had a 1 an a half pound gain taking me to 12.11 but like yourself I'm more than happy as I was pretty naughty over Xmas/new year xxxx

Its a new year, we need to find new motivations

My motivation has disappeared today. My grandma was so precious to me. I know she'd tell me to get on with it so I will, tomorrow :)

Not the best..... I out on 5lb over Xmas :(
U?? X

Youll have that off in a week if you stick to it 100% - come on - you can do it!!! :) Dont let a few pounds get to you, Ive realised this is one of the issues Ive had in the past - instead of accepting the few pounds which would be off in a week, I continue to eat because Im upset over and then before I knew it a few pounds turned into 141lbs to lose!

I had a good Xmas thankyou, stuck to 810Kcal, which was interesting at times but on the whole good - lost 6lbs getting back to SS so happy!

We can do it ladies! Flare I am so sorry for your loss - but your Grandma will be keeping an eye on you and willing you on from above!

Youll have that off in a week if you stick to it 100% - come on - you can do it!!! :) Dont let a few pounds get to you, Ive realised this is one of the issues Ive had in the past - instead of accepting the few pounds which would be off in a week, I continue to eat because Im upset over and then before I knew it a few pounds turned into 141lbs to lose!

I had a good Xmas thankyou, stuck to 810Kcal, which was interesting at times but on the whole good - lost 6lbs getting back to SS so happy!

We can do it ladies! Flare I am so sorry for your loss - but your Grandma will be keeping an eye on you and willing you on from above!

Wow.... That is a good loss!

X

I'd love to join in on this topic. Keeping a positive mental attitude is so difficult at times.

Welcome! All the ladies on here are so supportive!
They keep me going xx
How much you trying to loose?

Hey ladies.

Lost 10lb this week............. SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!

Just thought i would show you my latest pic!

To show you my weight loss and my ever changing hair!

1st pic is late Sept Middle is late Oct and the right hand one is xmas!

3.png

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    871.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Back