Post Natal Weight Loss

Kirsty good luck wth CD babe, listen to your body tho and dont go mad, we dont want u ending up poorly, ur no use to baby if ur not well yourself!!

Lisa well done on getting back into it, getting in the zone is the worst bit! keep drinking the water! cant wait to hear how much u loose, adn i promise not to be too jealouse or bitter haha

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was lucky to have lost all the baby weight and more b4 i left the hospital. Just got the rest to lose now. Still very sore after the section, so will be a few weeks b4 i can start getting out for good walks with the pram. so trying to watch what i eat for now. Going to start cd, but gonna wait. Might try the kellogs diet with a meal at nite, or go to weight watchers.. havent decided yet.

Wow Mrs DD you are lucky to have lost all the baby weight and more, you were obviously sensible when pregnant and didn't eat everything in sight like me lol.

Kirsty you will lose that 2 stone in no time hun you might not even need to do CD.

Lauren I'm excited about first WI too but hope I'm not disappointed hope it's at least 7lb. Will let you all know when I get back tomorrow afternoon.

Aww lisa I'm envious!! lol thats fab weight loss!! And it'll fall off you on CD keep up the great work! lol

Have been without pudding for 2 days now. so am trying harder lol. Oh and drinking water like anything for BF so hope that does some good. Will try to remember to weigh in the morning.

Hugs - half a pound a week is what's suggested when bf so your first week was bang on target, well done!

Yay thanks Sunflower! :D Will stop beating myself up then! lol
I seem to 'yo-yo' without even trying or being bad though. :( only a few lbs but it goes on / comes off without any reason.. do you gain fluid or anything? other than breast milk of course. lol
I am drinking a lot of water to try and keep my supply up so maybe its that?

It's going great thanks lost 4lb last week was a little disappointed thought it would have been more as it was only my second week, but still 11lb in 2 weeks is fab. 3rd weigh in tomorrow hoping I lose at least 3 then that will take me to the stone.

Wowee Lisa! that must feel fantastic :) And not long till your goal now either! :D you're over a 5th of the way there! :D

Well I have dropped 1.5lb but then this morning 1lb is back.. so not sure what to think. But at the least I'm still half a lb down. So that's good.
Also I dipped to half a lb under my weight in Jan 09 so that was nice. :)

I wouldn't worry too much about your weight at the moment you're breastfeeding and that's more important. Your doing the best thing for your baby and she doen't mind if Mummy is a few pounds overweight.

lol Thanks Lisa - but mummy minds! lol :) not enough to run to WW or SW but am trying to be good. Just hate my scales for fluctuating! lol But slowly going down is fine - as you say BF so that's more important right now. :) I'm not one of those abundant type of BF'ers unfortunately so need to be sure my milk doesn't dry up either which can happen if you lose too much weight I believe.

Hi guys hope you don't mind me popping in! I fell pregnant while I was on LL and unfortunately am back up to 15st 3lbs :( my little girl is 7 weeks old today and I'm exclusively bf so am going down the healthy eating route. You're all doing great :)

Emma xXx

Hows all you yummy mummies doing?

Well I'm not losing as quick as you Oisin, you're doing fantastic! I only lost a pound last week :eek: and scales don't seem to be moving too much this week either! Still sticking to it though so hopefully I will reap the benefits soon. WI is tomorrow will let you know how I get, on 4lb would be nice that would take me to a stone and a half but really don't think it will be that much.

Good luck with the weight loss Emma and congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.

Hi and welcome Emma! Congrats on your lovely baby. :)
I know the feeling of the lbs going back on - you're not alone!

Well girls.. what can I say.. I've been a naughty girl and am 2lb up now.. booo hissss at myself! lol I have actually lost 1lb of what I gained though so that's something. We went away for the weekend and ate everything I shouldn't have.

So today is another day and I'm trying.. very trying I know! lol

Hugs don't beat yourself up in reality it's only one pound gained not bad at all after a weekend away! It's still early days Catrin is only just 2 months old.

Well another week of cd sole source and I only lost 2lb this week no idea why my losses are soooo slow this time round.

Back