+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

LOL have changed them now hun will still add ya on facebook though as thats where most of meal pics go. :)

hi your food looks great can you give me the recipe for pepercorn gravy and spicy chicken cake please lol you should make your own cook book think we would all buy it x

Wow, those pictures are amazing. I just love SW and all the gorgeous food we can eat! Those kebabs look scrummy!

Hi well the chicken cake somebody else posted on hear in the recipes, the only thing i done different was used chili saussages(from joes saussages) and made a chilli maranade with sweetner, passata and lazy chillis and left the chicken in it over night, then just followed the recipe that they posted.

As for the peppercorn gravey here's the ingredents ect, this was shared two of us so works out at 2syns each-
4 shallots
2 garlic cloves
Fry Light
mushrooms. as many as you fancy i love them so had loads in mine
255ml/9fl oz beef stock made with Bovril
2 tsp mustard powder
1 level tbsp beef gravy granules
2 level tbsp dried peppercorns(crushed or ground)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2-3 tbsp very low fat natural fromage frais
2 chicken breast, steaks or meat of your chioce

1. Prepare the sauce: peel and slice the shallots and peel and finely dice the garlic and cook in a pan sprayed with Fry Light for 1-2 minutes, then add your sliced mushrooms, then Mix the stock with the mustard powder, add to the pan and bring to the boil.
2. Add the gravy granules and peppercorns and cook for 1-2 minutes until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat, season and stir in the fromage frais.
3. Meanwhile, chop and dry fry or griddle your chicken or steak ect, when meat is cooked add to the gravey/sauce then serve with fresh veg or syn free chips if you do extra easy.

My sw quiche

This is my quiche I made, very happy with it as was my first attempt at making one and it was so yummy, even my workmates liked it :)

Attachments

• swquiche.jpg
    swquiche.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,084
hears my meals from today had an EE day
breakfast was syn free pancakes.......... thanks angie for reminding me about these as they was lush!!!!
2956_78549040666_528245666_2150101_228453_n.jpg

Lunch was a kinda throw it all in pan job lol, syn free saussages(mini ones) bacon mushrooms, with egg tipped over then baked in oven.
2956_78549025666_528245666_2150099_4144162_n.jpg

and dinner was lamb steak with hot italian rub, new potatoes with a garlic and herb butter(3syns) all shaken up in the saucepan with the corn so all are coated in melted butter. :)
2956_78549060666_528245666_2150103_5167752_n.jpg

The recipe for the BBQ dip is in the recipes section under syn free kebabs i think hun as i posted them there. :)

Photo of my lunch today - free on green. I decided to try to mix the idea of the sw quiche, with macaroni cheese - So I shall call this my Macaroni Cheese bake :D

Basically, one pot cottage cheese, 3 eggs and some nat yogurt poured over cooked macaroni and corn/green beans/cherry toms etc.

5 speed foods (lettuce, big toms + cherry toms, cucumber, spring onions, green beans) on the plate!

It was yummy - oh, and the potatoes are homegrown :cool:

Attachments

• b 023 (Medium).jpg
    b 023 (Medium).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,095
pizzzzzzzzza :D

9.5 syns - recipe in recipe index (vegi)

Attachments

• C 001 (Medium).jpg
    C 001 (Medium).jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,230
Ooooh pizza, think this is gonna be a must for dinner tomorrow as oh has take away on fridays.......... and now i can feel like im having take away to. YAY thanks angie :D

Here's my green day chilli made with asda meat free mince (much nicer than quorn)

chili.jpg

IMG%5D

Back