+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

DSC00609.jpg
BBQ chickpea stew and couscous

Hi sorry could i possibly have this recipe? I cannot find it anywhere and it looks lush!!!
xxx

My dinner tonight home made pizza, wedges with garlara marsla and baked beans. I have attached picturea and one including the flying pizza :p

Attachments

• DSC00887.jpg
    DSC00887.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC00885.jpg
    DSC00885.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 281
I use Tesco Pizza Mix (it containts two packs put I used one which is 10 syns for the whole thing)
Then I put a can of tomatoes in a blender and pasted on the base and then added mushrooms, cheese, pepper, leek, onion and garlic and cooked in other. Simple as :)

How did u make the pizza?

is it tricky to stuff a quorn fillet? lol

is it tricky to stuff a quorn fillet? lol

Not really, i just partially sliced it in half, through the slightly fatter side, and then shoved the cheese square in. I treat them just like chicken breasts, and stuff and coat them in whatever i do the chicken in for the others.

I've been trawling through this thread & it's yummy yummy! Thank you to everyone for some wonderful ideas!

Here's what i had for dinner last night. I've posted the recipe in the recipe section.

Stuffed pepper with mixed beans.

2010_11110039.jpg

I can't do cooked yoghurt either :eek: or fromage frais :eek: To weird for my tastes. xx

I dont much like it, but this didnt taste of yogurt. even my extremely fussy mate who lives with us liked it. and she would normally have full cream and cheese sauces etc.

Here's my tea for tonight!
Homemade beef burgers with roasted veg and some bacon bits on the side! All with a healthy dose of cajun seasoning!

Back