Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Starlight :)

x

Thank you for all those.I had a car accident Saturday morning so things have gone on hold :( Cant move barely, let alone exercise. How many points do you count for a small serving of ketchup and also tartar sauce, about the size of a 50p? And a medium serving of lowfat chips? Theyre the tesco light choices, 160cal 0.4g sat fat per 225g xxx thank you all xxx

Sorry to hear about your accident :(

Ketchup is 0.5 points for 2 tablespoons, tartare sauce is 1 point for a tablespoon - so I reckon if you use less than half a tablespoon of tartare sauce, and then not a lot of ketchup, it'd be half a point :)

And the chips, I work it out as 2 points per 225g. :)

x

Sorry to hear about your accident and hope you are feeling better soon. I checked the points for your chips and I make it 2.5 points for 225g but I think that's borderline x

Excellent :) Thank you. Got some strong pain killers from A&E so feeling a bit better, but been told my car may be a write off :( We'll see tho...Strong cheese? (for on a jacket potatoe)there was something else I was meaning to ask points wise but I cant remember, ah well. Hope your all having a good day xxx

When i was at my ww class yesterday the leader was talking about this and someone pointed out that they keep the skin on (as that's the best part for you!) and slice it into chips, season them and roast! ;) Sounds yummy and i'm hoping to buy one tomorrow to try out!

Will do Karen :)

Anyone know how many points in one Napolina Large Pizza Base? It says per 100g 291cals and sat fat is 1.2

On the box it says Twin Pack (2x150g) 300g .... ?

I worked it out at 4.5pts for the 100g but then how do i half that to get the exact points... i guess it's 2.2.5... so do i add 4.5 with 2.2.5?? lol! Help!!

Thankyou :)

I worked it out at 4.5pts for the 100g but then how do i half that to get the exact points... i guess it's 2.2.5... so do i add 4.5 with 2.2.5?? lol! Help!!

Multiply the original numbers (291 and 1.2) by 1.5 (because 100g x 1.5 is 150g).

Then plug those number into your calculator or card thingy.

I got 7 points :)

x

thanks hun, how did u find that out? as my WW esource is averaging around 3.5 points for most danishes? xx

I googled apple danish and went for the top end of the average nutritional values - they are between 250 and 350 cals and about 8g of sat fat - or at least the ones I found were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back