Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love lentil soup. The 4.5 points is for 100g dry weight. I'm struggling to find any nutritional information for the cooked version.

Oooo yeah that was one of my favourite too... mmmm hope my local tesco still stocks it.... i'm just off shopping now!

Hey Karen, I didn't know you were on WW now! Glad to have you about! What led you to switching across from CD in the end? xxx

Hey Karen, I didn't know you were on WW now! Glad to have you about! What led you to switching across from CD in the end? xxx

Hi Hun!!

Yep i'm on day 3 today!! I did 12 days on CD proper and i felt v ill with constipation so just gave up and made the switch!

Have to say i'm loving it!!!!

How are you doing on it?

x

How many points are in a Cadbury's Highlights Chocolate Mousse? I cannot find the saturated fat anywhere. It is the 55g pot. Thanks x

Oh really? Defo worth it! mmmmmm :)

Thanks Karen x

Interesting! It would never occur to me to eat the skin of a squash. You must let us know what it's like x

Hi Karenlou :)

Just to let you know that i haven't got round to having this yet but i WILL be having it tomorrow after my weigh in at 10am so i'll let you know what it's like tomorrow sometime! :)

does anyone know how many points are in a Dime/Daim bar? i got a pack of 3 from IKEA but all the stuff is in foreign and cant spot any numbers anywhere.. I have hidden it in the cupboard until someone replies lol :p (split the pack and gave 2 to my mum to take home - one for her and one for my sister to make sure i dont eat all three!)

I just wanted to say i had a gorgeous flat bread sarnie from M&S today, filled with chargrilled veggies. Only 3.5 points, very filling and extremely yummy. Perfect for lunch on the run!

thank you both! :D xxx

I'm working later :eek:

Anyone know the points in a Rollover hotdog? (Just the hotdog, not the baguette!)
If you're stuck, I'll be able to get the NVs later (per 100g) hopefully.

I'd just like to have an idea, so I can decide whether or not to have one (if it's 6 points or something, then it's a definite no!)

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back