Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the points for:

A small portion (maybe about 15) chips, full fat.

1.5 homemade fishcakes, there was definitely a lot of potato in there. About the size of a small bread roll each.

Home made butterfly bun (I'm guessing it wasn't made with butter since it didn't make me feel sick.)

1 scoop B&J Phish food ice cream.
1 scoop B&J Cookie dough ice cream.

I'm in trouble. :eek:

x

Karen????? :D Resident points queen?

Roughly how many points are there in one of tescos large white chocolate chunk cookie? You know the ones...come in pack of 4 or 5. The really yummy ones lol.

I guessed 5 last night but not sure it is enough now. Has anyone else had to point these before?

Blimey Jenni - you're off the wagon with a vengeance! Small chips are 7.5 and fishcakes 3.5 each. I'd point the butterfly cake at about 4. Cookie dough ice cream 5.5 per serving and phish food 6.5 per serving (half a cup is a serving so would assume a scoop is about half a cup).

Hi Lea

The cookies are a whopping 7 points each!!! Hope they're nice!

Well it was nice....but not that nice! Good job I am down on points these last few days!

Thanks as always :D

It does go to show how those points add up. I used to be one of those people who said "I don't eat much so I don't know how come I'm overweight" and then you see there's 7 points in a cookie and 6.5 in a small scoop of ben and jerrys and it all starts falling into place!!!

^^^ completely agree. I used to eat 2 of those cookies and think nothing of it. Not to mention all the other juink food i used to have the same day.....ooooppps. WW totally changes the way you think about food that's for sure.

Blimey Jenni - you're off the wagon with a vengeance! Small chips are 7.5 and fishcakes 3.5 each. I'd point the butterfly cake at about 4. Cookie dough ice cream 5.5 per serving and phish food 6.5 per serving (half a cup is a serving so would assume a scoop is about half a cup).

Half a cup is apparently about 150ml, and that's what I thought the tub held (approx) so I think I'll count the ice cream as 7 :eek:

It can't be 7.5 for those chips! They were oven chips and didn't seem that greasy :confused:

x

does anybody know what the points value is for a 25ml pub measure of malibu is? i *thought* it was either 0.5 or 1 points but my new WW eating out guide hasnt got it listed in there any longer and its my favourite tipple so want to be sure for when i start WW again in the new year!
many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back