Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rollover hotdog sausages are 5 points each.

Well they're not very little :D

I shall stick to a hot chocolate or 2 - I think they're 2.5, but I'll work it out later. :)

x

:O How do you do it Karen? I tried to see if I could find it on the net but couldn't. You are a miracle worker, hehe.

I just googled Rollover hotdogs and got their website.

The hotdog is 90g apparently - oh yes, I suppose that is on the big side.

Shire's (?) Famous Pies - Chicken and Mushroom.

Per 100g: 244 cals, 12.5g fat.

Doesn't give grams in 1 pie, or sat. fat values.

Thanks

x

Candy floss? I want some on bonfire night, so not sure how much that will be as it won't have a weight or values with it. In general?

Did WW about 10 years back and have a collection of recipe books from back then - I know they've changed the points system since then but is it just the daily points allowance you get and the way you earn the activity pts that have changed? Some of the recipes in the books sound yum and they have the points per serving already calculated - just wondered if they would still be correct? :confused: Thanx x

should be i think, only thing you might need to point again is stuff with fruit in as fruit used to be free didnt it??

how many points in a Caramac? I dont have one yet but someone mentioned them and I could almost taste one in my mouth.. i asked them to mention it again to see if I got the taste the second time, but it didnt work :p going to have to have a real one haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back