Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure its 0.5

Weetabix? 2 with Semi Skimmed milk? My box only has info for the weetabix not the milk itself. I think it is 1.5 for 2 but what for the milk? I have been saying 2 but not sure that is enough? :/

i was always under the impression 1 weetabix was 1 point and depends how much milk you had - 1/4pt is 1 and 1/2 is 2

My god those tesco white chocolate cookies are the reason I'm fat... they were always my shopping treat... and I always ate all 5 :cry:

THATS 35 BLEEDIN' POINTS

:sigh::sigh::sigh: I'm ashamed! :sigh::sigh::sigh:

thanks for the help with the malibu girls :)

I bought a bottle of baileys tonight...2 points per 25ml I believe? I need a lower point tipple :/

Rach, weetabix are 1.5 for 2. I checked the box and weighed them this morning. My points finder then pointed them as 1.5. Added 1 more for milk so 2.5 in all. 0.5 less than my usual (special K/Oat so simple/shreddies etc).

and yes....we have all been there with the cookies....oopps!

did you enjoy it? i'm off out tomorrow - gonna try spiced rum with diet coke :)

no not while im preggy! but am just getting myslelf ready for when i can have some ;)

Hey there,

You probably have this already somewhere, but I'm just wondering does anyone know the points value for Knorr, snacksoup's preferably the Tomato & Mozzarella one??

Thanks in advance :D

Thanks a million girl, you really do know your points!! :D

Hellooooooooo :wave_cry:

Im just back from a 6 mile walk which took about an hr and half.... pushing the pram with some up hills etc ... i came home to find my mam popped over for a cuppa and brought a yummy bakery bun it has coconut a bit of cream and jam with a crumbly base it wasnt overbig but i ate it im just wanting to know do u tink the 6 mile walk cancles it out or how much would u point it ??

PLEASEEEE HELPPP first day and done so well so far :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hey Emma

I would point it at 5 or 6 to be on the safe side, but count four for the walk so use 2 points and I reckon you'll be ok x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back