pregnancy after loss thread ????

jaynie1985

be good if we could all help each other out with any concerns we may have??

i lost my baby boy at 38+1 weeks he was stillborn on 8th june 2010:( miss him everyday...

am now pregnant and due 8th june 2011.. but will be having this baby in may 37 /38 weeks to be safe... grow baby grow...
xxxxxxx

Jaynie I am so so sorry for your terrible loss, I can't even begin to imagine your pain. What a twist of fate for your baby to be due on the same day as you lost your gorgeous little boy, if you believe in something then I think your little one is sending you a brother or sister for him to look down on and share the joy with you, there has to be something in that surely.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, I am sure it will be a very mixed bag of emotions for you from now on but we will all be here to support you whenever you need someone. I don't know if this is against the rules but have you been on babycentre.co.uk? They have a wonderful group of ladies who can offer support and know exactly how you will be feeling, it's called pregnancy and infant loss. Just mentioning incase you want to talk to women who have had similar experiences to yours.

I'm Gill by the way, I have two little boys aged 4 and 2 and i'm expecting twins, i'm 16wks gone now.
xx

Back