Princess84's Weight Loss Diary!

Had my Wi last night and lost a 1lb!

I'm finally getting back on track. So I can aim towards my 10% now which is 9.8 so thats a stone to go. I'm going to start going back to the gym so that will help as well. I feel postive and motivated. I aim to be under 10st by christmas, fingers crossed! :)

Oh well done you! You'll hit your 19% in no time! Fingers and legs crossed x

anddddddd for my famous saying " well done on loosing a bag of sugar of fat!" go and feel how heavy one of those bags r quite a bit of weight in them for a week! xx well done xx

Well done. If you remember please add it to the WI sticky...we are doing so well this week and looking to do our best yet. Every lb helps :D

Goodluck for this week.

Thanks everyone. Feeling postive. I'm off to the gym again tonight. I want to be under 10st by christmas.

congrats on your 1lb off :) keep up the good work :D x

Well done for losing a lb - you'll hit your goal for chrimbo if you stick with it :) xxx

I had a sneak peek on the scales!

I was naughty and had a look on the scales last night and I have lost 2lbs so far. I've been going to the gym and eating all my points. I haven't eaten my bonus points. Does any use there bonus points? I'm too scared just in case I gain!

you can eat a max of twelve.. if you're earning more than that then some people tend to find they need to eat the 12 for energy levels - i have had varied success with it - a few weeks i have eaten them and lost more, others i havent.. i really think its variable depending on the state of your body.. but if you have been exercising then if you eat the points you have earned its just like not exercising and eating all your points :)

also, naughty on the sneaky WI :p (but congrats all the same ;)) xxx

hello, hope you are still doing well :) x

Hey Guys!
Haven't posted in a while. I'm ok. Was in a car crash so wasn't feeling 100% but all is well now. I've been doing well. Losing about a pound a week. Thanks guys for remembering me its nice to know i've got support thats why I love this site. Hows everyone doing? :)

aww sounds horrible! glad you're okay though! well done on your 1lb per week :) especially at this time of year its always difficult! xxx

OMG you poor thing! Glad you're okay - hope no-one else was hurt! Well done on sticking to your diet and good on ya for losing during this time! I see you're from S London - whereabouts? I grew up there and love going back :) Take care xxx

Hey Guys!
Haven't posted in a while. I'm ok. Was in a car crash so wasn't feeling 100% but all is well now. I've been doing well. Losing about a pound a week. Thanks guys for remembering me its nice to know i've got support thats why I love this site. Hows everyone doing? :)

Sorry to hear about the car crash, I've been in one & it really shook me up for a while so I feel for you. Well done on the weight loss :D

I'm glad you're ok after the crash. Well done losing a lb weekly, slowly but surely, the best way to lose it. If I can lose at least a lb a week I'll be so happy

Thanks guys for the support! Jax I live in Catford but was raised in Peckham! I have me WI tomorrow so we'll see how it goes. I think after tomorrows WI i'm gona have a break from meetings and go back new year.

Back