Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

aww Princess :hug99: Have you tried green tea? or even better - peppermint tea.
Hope you feel better soon hun. xxx

11lbs is fantastic :D
Just take each day as it comes... there is no point in wasting energy on something that may never happen ;).
:D

So i was feeling a bit rubbish this morning when i got up. There is a sickness bug travelling round Mini Beasts class and i work at the school as a midday supervisor so now I'm feeling a little bit queasy. To cheer myself up I had a cheeky jump on the scales... 12st12. I haven't been 12st12 for over a year.

I actually stood in the kitchen and cried a bit.

I cannot believe that I have lost nearly a stone in 8 days. It just doesn't comprehend to me at all.

12 stone 12 omg that's amazing. Can't wait till I can say that :D think I'll stand and cry too :D
Hope you feel better soon Hun xx

12 stone 12 omg that's amazing. Can't wait till I can say that :D think I'll stand and cry too :D
Hope you feel better soon Hun xx

I can't believe it Clair i really can't. My BMI is the lowest it's been for a long while. I feel bursting with energy apart from this squiffy tummy I've got.

How are you doing today? x

Princess_Ames said:
I can't believe it Clair i really can't. My BMI is the lowest it's been for a long while. I feel bursting with energy apart from this squiffy tummy I've got.

How are you doing today? x

I'm feeling loads better today and I'm defo only having 3 packs today ;) xx

Princess_Ames said:
So i was feeling a bit rubbish this morning when i got up. There is a sickness bug travelling round Mini Beasts class and i work at the school as a midday supervisor so now I'm feeling a little bit queasy. To cheer myself up I had a cheeky jump on the scales... 12st12. I haven't been 12st12 for over a year.

I actually stood in the kitchen and cried a bit.

I cannot believe that I have lost nearly a stone in 8 days. It just doesn't comprehend to me at all.

Aww that is fab, so pleased for you! I think i would slso have to have a little cry about that! I cannot wait to get into the 12's and I think when I do that will be the turning point for me where I realise that I CAN actually do this! Hope your feeling better soon xx

Oh my god....1lbs then another 2......you are sure on fire shred buddy. Well done indeed- that is truly fantastic. No way will I be able to keep up with you on the shred as I'm way heavier!!!

I'm not very fit though Gaga... the Shred will kill me. I wasn't built for exercise. Even when i was 10 stone i couldn't exercise for very long :giggle:

Bambalina said:
Omg that's amazing!!! Well done u!! I haven't sneaky weighed but I think I'll pop to boots at lunch (eeek) xx

I would if I was you, especially if you need a bit of a boost! It's definately what's getting ne through this first tough week! Oooo let us know! x

Bambalina said:
I will :D count down to WI -55mins hehe

Yay- ooo I am excited for you :D

12st 12lb :eek::D
Thats super dooper :D
I would have cried too :eek:
I may need to take out shares in Kleenex when I get to 12st 12lb :cry::eek::D

Just do as much as you can of the shred when it comes. :)
Each day it does get a teensy bit easier. :)
And if you aim to do it every day, or every other day, you are building up a GOOD habit ;)

Well done. I'm on day 4 and had a sneaky weigh in and I was 7 pound lighter :) x

Bambalina said:
Ok.....I have lost 4lbs :D and thats because I've been doing WS for 4 days and TS for 1...official weigh in is Sunday hoping to lose 3lbs by then :D wooo hooo I'm now in the 11's!!!

Yay!!! I have been eagerly awaiting your news lol! Wow in the 11's!! Am I allowed to be a teeny bit jealous?! Haha! And on WS that is amazing! Well done you xx

Back