pudges daily diary...:)

You are doing brilliant pudge!! Keep it up hun and the time will fly by x x

Thanks Su! ...
day 9,, and all is quiet in the pudge household lol..
Last night was a bit strange, i got up to go to the loo and i was really really dizzy, i had more than enough water yesterday so i dont know how i was so dizzy. Anyway i was so dizzy i felt drunk so after a while i embraced the feeling!.. was strange though,,Also was dizzy when i got up this morning,, im ok now though thankfully!

Taking it easy today, trying to get my college work sorted out. I have work 9 to 5 from wed to friday this week so will have to have 2 shakes in the morning before i head off.

Going for a nice walk with some friends later on, down on the pier. Must wrap up warm!!

Hope everybody is doing ok today! :)

end of day nine and all is well,,, i must say i have had probably the roughest week of my life... lets just say that for once in my life i decided to stand up for myself and it didnt go down to well with certain people, and those certain people have now left my life.

Had a good cry and promised myself no more tears and i am not going to be scared of what the future holds, rather embrace it.

I feel like ive lost something but gained my life back and i have never been more determined to do this once and for all!!!

its a good job i have some incredible people in my life that support me and my decision because they want me to be happy!

that is all,, heres to day ten :) x

day ten wooo :)

Feeling good today,, was up early though as worked 9 till 5 today!! what a long day but on the upside i have defo had enough water today as i talked so much in work i needed it!
Just got home now and had my "dinner" shake and watching tv..

Have so far kept off the scales which is actually a miracle! and long may it continue till monday! i can do it!

Feel really really positive today, no cravings for food or anything i just want this weight gone and asap! hope this feeling doesnt leave until im done!

Off out for a late night coffee with my Dad in an hour or two and then bed and up again for a long work day tomorrow!
How is everyone doing today??? :) x

Keep it up pudge.. You are doing great hun x x

Well done Pudge, you are very strong huni xx

Thanks guys! how are you both doing??
Day 11 done and dusted... worked 9 till 5 again today then came back showered and went to the cinema with two of my friends. Stopped off at KFC and tescos to buy goodies and i can say that the KFC smelt yum but i was as good as gold!
Just in the door now and in bed already, have to get up at 7am tomorrow morning for another long day of work and then i have 2 essays to do! lots to be keeping me busy anyway!
cant believe it will nearly be two weeks! goodness me time flys by!
Right im just going to have a read of a few more posts and then im off to the land of nod...all is good here :) x

day 12 done and now day 13...struggling a little but ill be ok,, weigh in on monday woo... had a nice lie in today after my 7am wake ups the past few days. Just chilling out now,, went into town and got some christmas shopping done, which is great for me as i usually leave all my shopping until late december!...
How is everyone today?
:) x

day 14 and im down 4lbs today woo....:)

im meant to be in work from 2 till 8pm today but the luas is down and im stuck in laughlinstown freezing my bum off!! they luas guy said its been broken for two hours and they dont know when itll be back running.
Rang work and i said id be on the next one in when it starts working, its so cold.
At least im accompanied by my water :)
Would get a bus but its sunday and ive no idea what busses go where around here, how i wish i was at home!!

Other than that all is good, made a little ticker to keep me positive until refeed time, not long now!! :)
hope everyone is doing ok. :D x

morning everyone...lovely early start again today...havent been up this early consistantly since i was in primary school....i think im getting old! yesterday went fine and today i hope will go the same,, nice 7.5hour shift to distract me. Then off to see harry potter tonight, So excited! has anyone else seen it?
Feeling good today but absolutely freeezzzing! brrrrrrrr :D x

day 16 and im feeling really energetic today,,even with the cold!! off to college and then to work so no time for slip ups today which is great.. keeping busy means no time for my mind to wander!... already got some water in which is good as i find it really hard to calculate my water intake in college and my friends like to drink my water in class too!
Taking tomorrow off as i have to do an essay on stress 2500 words wooo,,,ill be stressing over my stress essay!
Anyway, heres to day 16 and many more to come... i love the way my little christmas ticker moves along on its own :D
hope everyone is doing ok,,,,:) x

thanks molly :)
day 17 and feeling groggy and awful today,,had a slip last night but nothing major..think it was because i was so cold and tired. After reading lots of posts on here about slip ups, its made me realise that i dont have to be so angry at myself , so much so that i think i cant do it anymore.. the posts have made me realise that i will make mistakes as im only human, but to stay as focussed as possible and i will get there as soon as i can...
anyways,, im 1500 words through my stress essay,,and ive put in about 400 words on weight gain and stress related studies... seemed relevent..:)

By doing psychology in college it really helps me to understand myself in a way, which i think is great!..

Anyway heres to day 17,,its soo soo soo cold today. even in my dreams last night i was thinking it was cold... snow is forcasted for this week. Think there is some already falling in england as the facebook statuses are starting.

Will update later,,must finish this essay :) hope all you soon to be little people are getting on ok. :D x

Pudge...I have following some of your diary and would like to say you are doing so well. Ccan't believe it's wk3 for you soon. Remember reading your post when you first join. Good luck on your essay and hope all goes well this week....the cold is not going to go away....wrap up warm and drink lots of hot drinks.:)

Thanks funkystrut..:D i always giggle at that name! thanks so much for the support, :) thi place is brilliant! i know week three already! time really does fly by and you never really realise it!... essay is coming along fine and im currently wrapped up with a blue fluffy blanket, my water, a cup of tea and surrounded by books sheets and laptop :) ...must just keep thinking about Christmas...nearly there :D ...how are you getting on? you must be so so happy with your last loss,,brilliant well done, keep it up! xx

Pudge... well done on ur weight loss!!!! How are u feeling today? Did you go to Harry Potter last night? Im still patiently waiting my chance to go. x

Thanks funkystrut..:D i always giggle at that name! thanks so much for the support, :) thi place is brilliant! i know week three already! time really does fly by and you never really realise it!... essay is coming along fine and im currently wrapped up with a blue fluffy blanket, my water, a cup of tea and surrounded by books sheets and laptop :) ...must just keep thinking about Christmas...nearly there :D ...how are you getting on? you must be so so happy with your last loss,,brilliant well done, keep it up! xx
You remind me of my student days many years ago....quite chuffed last week...but this week has been hard. I have a lot way to go still but baby steps will get us there. Happy studying.

Ah God Pudge, I feel the pain of that essay. I did psych in Uni too and my dissertation was all about anxiety!!! As I wrote it, I lived it!!! Week 3 already, as said above, you really are flying along now...keep it up, loads of tea to keep warm..and a hot water bottle maybe??!! :)

hey DebT thanks..:) i did go to see harry potter,,, it was pretty amazing! im such a fan of the books so i was really excited,,seeing it again at the weekend! :) i see youre kind of on the same journey as me stats wise... how are you getting on?? im coming back to tfr on the 1st of january..or the second depending on how i feel...imm excited to restart after the break,,just hope i can get enough off between now and then :D

Funkystrut! babysteps indeed..little by little...youll get there..we all will :)

Ella belle! hey thanks...i want a hot water bottle but i had one last week and got really paranoid about making sure it was tightly closed that now i cant get the flamin thing open.... neither can my housemate.
which reminds me, think my dad is taking a trip over to visit me later so i might get him to have a go... it would be nice to have one!
I feel sorry for my dad ive made him print out all my questionnaires for my dissertation! thats an awful lot of paper..he's an absolute star!

Finally got my essay done...all 2499 words of it! it was max to be 2500 so i think 2499 was just enough!i didnt plan to finish on that number i swear!

have a nice flask of tea beside me now...wish there was something good on the telly,,irish tv is really bad :( however im thinking i might have a bath because my tummy is so sore..think totm might be on its way...again...no fun :(
hopefully wont effect my weigh in...

heading off to mullingar to visit my best friend for the weekend as she is back from glasgow..i cant wait :) something to look forward too. A nice relaxing weekend before coming back and getting right into the study for exams in january! the stress is neverending!.:)

nearly christmas....:D

how are you getting on ella belle, DebT ? funky keep at it...:) xx

hmm..been doing a little mathematics....as you do....well i always seem to be multiplying weeks and getting how many pounds i want to lose by when..it keeps me sane and on track..is that weird??

Anyway had a little calculation and if i can get to minimum 190lbs by christmas, or a little lower so that when i start back in january ill have 60lbs to lose exactly and im hoping to lose that in about 15 or 16 weeks...... so 15 weeks is 105 days...oooohhh 100 days of lt....i can do that :D its a long time though.

writing this because i want to have it written down so i dont have to think about it again lol!....

right so fingers crossed i get down 18 more pounds between now and 1st january...:D

Back