pudges daily diary...:)

You can do it Pudge...100 days seems like such a long time but when I started I never thought I'd get this far, I set 70 days as a goal that I thought I'd never get to but now I really feel like I can do it, it's under 20 days away now...I don't know if I'll make it to 100 but it's all about taking it a few days at a time...x

day 18.... thanks ella! youre doing amazing ! keep it up...im going to make a little calendar so i tick off all the days as i go :) ....gosh i really is the simple things that get me through ha!
so today is cooolllddd,,,got my essay done yaaay and im up and heading into college to hand it in now. slept in this morning and have missed half of college which is not cool so being productive and getting jobs done and a start on my neuropsychology essay....the fun never stops hey!!

So haven even looked outside yet but by the temperature in here im going to need to wrap up nice and warmm... excited because tomorrow im heading down the country to my friends house..cannot wait to see her and go for nice walks with her dogs along the canal..:)

How is everyone doing today?? apart from frreezing your bums off?? xx :D

end of day 18.. very sleepy and lethargic now..think thats just because ive done my essay and i know the weekend is upon me yaaaayyy :) so i wont be on here until sunday night but i will have lots of distractions which is great!!...totm is officially here which is a pain...literally..feel so yukky and bloated,,hopefully it wears off by weigh in on monday! fingers crossed... very sleepy now,,just watching im a celbrity and then ill head to bed... had lots of water today...and yummy tea to try and keep me warm.... anyways nighty night xx :D

end of day 21...
i just wrote this post and then it deleted,,so here we go again lol...

Had a lovely weekend in mullingar with my bestie who was over from glasgow... had nice catch up and walked the dogs along the canal...some well needed exercise! :D was nice to get away for a bit.. also a nice break before the three/four week cram of hard work up until christmas!!

Weigh in tomorrow and im a little worried because my water intake since friday has been rubbish and my totm is visiting but,,hey as long as its going down ill be happy! fingers crossed...

Lots of snow here..and off to the doctors for a check up tomorrow...i dont like going because i always feel like theres going to be something wrong with me,,but i guess you have to go to find out hey!

So anyway,,short post as its xfactor time now..yaaaayyyyyyy..... how is everybody doing? not long till christmas now!! :D xx

Hi Pudge

Good to see you are still doing so well.

Ive not managed to get to see Harry Potter yet... hopefully tomorrow.

We have snow here in the north and im soooooo cold... I just feel shivvery the whole time.

Drinking black coffee is starting to get easier, its the only hot drink i can stomache. Ive wasted 2 shakes already trying to make them into a hot drink.. yuk they are just foul!

How is college going?

Im starting refeed on the 15th December, and like yourself, am starting back start of January.

Im watching x factor too, hopefully Wagner will be gone tonight!!!

Deb x

yessss heeesss goonneee! i feel a bit mean but everyone i wanted in stayed in so im happy..:D matt to win....:)

oh ive seen it twice now!!,,,fingers crossed youll see it tomorrow..let me know what you think,,it really is great.. just wish the next one wasnt so far away!

errghh i tried to make the chocolate one into a hot drink and i barely even tasted it before i chucked it it was so bad!...ive got into my green tea now though,,but i tend to just hold the cup to warm me up and then by the time im warm, my tea is cold hehe!!

college is going well,, i have another essay to start tomorrow...JOY! .. neuropsychology... itll be interesting though, its all about when the brain goes wrong, so im trying to decide which i want to write it on, either alzheimers or strokes..not sure yet.

how are you getting on? the snow doesnt really help the cold does it!! my nose feels like its about to drop off!

ooh i like the way we have a very similar journey..:) im refeeding on the 16th and starting back on the 2nd january...i was aiming for the 1st of january but i think ill be too hungover!!

Who do you want to win xfactor?? ohh im a celebrity is on now,,and then xtra factor...no wonder i never get any work done! ha!..

hugs....we are doing great :) xxx

Im soooo glad Wagner has gone!!!

Hopefully going to see Harry Potter tomorrow night - pending on the weather.

I tried the vanilla hot with coffee in it and it was yuk,.. I thought the chocolate with taste just like a hot chocolate - WRONG!! Ewwwwww disgusting, and the chocolate would be my favourite out of them all.

For your essay - I dont know anything about Alzheimers but my dad has suffered several strokes since 2004.. if u cover strokes you could be writing for weeks lol.

Yep, we are about the same, im going to start back on the 3rd of January. We are going to my hubbys parents in England for new year and dont get back until the 2nd. She is a great cook and baker and I know the house will just be coming down with goodies so im going to have to be so restrained,

Im watching Im a Celeb too.. love it!!

ergghhhh i cant believe she was able to holf that cockroach in her mouth!..erghh it gets even worse now..yuck!...

arghhh now its a spider!!!!

gross...

anyway....yes i thought it would be a nice hot chocolate too,,,i was so wrong!! such a bad idea..

oh im sorry to hear about your father.. strokes and alzheimers are subjects that hit home for so many people. ill have to have a look round and see what information is best.
youre right, ill probably have so much information itll be more about condesing the information as opposed to finding enough to put in!

Oh where abouts in england? im heading to the midland in england for Christmas.. heading over on the 22nd. Staying at my uncles with all my cousins,,, he doesnt bake but hes a great cook and a lover for the alcohol.. so we all get quite a bit too merry! we will both have to try our best to be good.... maybe just have a little nibble and sip of things and not get toooo carried away!

I cant believe they were about to drink that horrible stuff! yuck!!

ive decided that for the christmas break im going to stay away from carbs as much as i can,,and fat of course,,stick mainly with protein.. no roasties on christmas day for me!...but i will have some small amounts of carbs for the alcohol...cant go without that ha!

fingers crossed for a pretty snowy christmas!...:D x

the only thing I wouldnt have touched there was the cockroach... yuk.

Im going to Skegness... Lincolnshire which is on the east coast. Im going to try stay away from carbs too but I have to have a roast spud lol... There is always wine at my inlaws too and I love red wine..

Im not a big drinker at all and only really drink on "occasions" so alcohol is one thing that im not missing. I cant drink anymore - cant handle the hangovers lol...

This weather is to hold up apparantly for a while yet so we might see a white Christmas. I have 3 horses and I sooo hate the snow and ice. It makes everything soo difficult for them and for me to do anything with them. At the minute they are well rugged up and have a shed with lovely thick straw beds that they can go into if they are cold... I have to be up early every morning to muck them out and feed them. Have to say ive struggled last couple days as ive been feeling sooo cold.

day 22... weigh in day today,, down two pounds,,kind of annoyed but i brought it upon myself... however i am down a stone so wooohoooo.... hopefully can stick 100percent with water etc now for two more weeks....must do it!!

anyways,, just back from the doctors and all didnt go too bad so that was good...absolutly freezing my bum off now.... wrapped in a banket :D

Deb,, your poor horses,, bet they hate this weather!! poor things!.. id want to bring them into the house to keep them nice and warm!!
how are you getting on today??? :D xx

Hi Pudge

Well done with the weigh in!!!! 2 lbs is still a good loss.

Im good today thank you. I treated myself this morning to a half body hot stone massage.. first time ever in a spa in my life.. it was lovely, I will be back for more of that lol.

If I could have the horses in the house they would be there lol. But they all have big heavy rugs on them so they are toasty.

Hoping to go see Harry Potter now this afternoon... soooo looking forward to it :) x

end of day 22...

all went well today..freezing though.
had a meeting in work..thankfully they didnt fire me..phew...as much as i hate my job...it pays!
So thats one thing i dont have to freak out about,,,then my proposal for my thesis got approved. Thank everything that is holy. Im so glad i dont have to come up with something else..

I got given my supervisor , so i have emailed her straight away so we can meet and go through what i can get started on.

Also i got my final year exam timetable just now..all crammed into one week...so im kind of freaked about that but i guess it just means i have to work extra hard now..arghh so much to do..at least itll keep me away from thinking about food....

anyway, so now im going to write out all the addresses on 120 letters that i have to send out to schools to ask their permission to come in and give out a questionnaire...
goodness me,,,i must keep making sure im on top of things or things may get nasty!!...

Deb.. did you see it? did you see it? thoughts??? :D

ooh hot stone massage very jealous...it reminds me i have two vouchers for massages, i must not forget!.. ive never had a hot stone one before... was it amazing??

so end of day 22 wooop...:D xx

end of day 22...just thought id put in a little goal for me....if i stick 100percent with no cheats until refeed,,i will allow myself to buy a dress r two online..:) x

Hi Pudge

How have u been today?

Yes, went to see Harry Potter last night .. brilliant movie.. grrrrr at the ending, now have to wait for the next one!!

Didnt feel well last night at all... was shivvery cold all night, and had a sick stomach... think its because I didnt have enough water. Feel fine today though. Ive been really poor with my water intake this week, I can only drink ice cold water so I think the weather hasnt helped. this is my third week and im soooooooooooo craving food.. its terrible... there are home made "fifteens" in the fridge that a friend made, she gave them to my hubby.. I keep going and opening the fridge and just looking at them lolol.

Weigh in on Thursday and then another week until refeed...

Yes, my hot stone massage was lovely, I will be back for another one soon :) x

day 23 and ive been a bad person.:break_diet:

..i ate lots of yummy stuff yesterday which was silly of me,, as im doing so well on this diet,,but instead of feeling sorry for myself or wallowing ive moved on... ive decided that if i slip up i slip up....and not to dwell on it...must get back on track and fess up and move on...so yaay for moving on and a clip round the ear for being silly.

I do feel bad but more angry at myself but i guess we are all only human,,,
:sigh:
ive just bought a book called "eating less, say goodbye to overeating" so alongside my massive amount of psychology books im going to give this a go and hopefully itll help.

hopefully my weigh in wont be affected much as i still have till monday to make up for it..100percent until then!! they do say week three/four is meant to be the hardest,,just hope i can try my best to get a good bit of weight off before Christmas....id love a stone but i think thats a little ambitious to be honest....not really noticing any changes really yet,, though last time i got down to about 13stone i only noticed it on my legs so i suppose i have a while to go yet...

Went into the bathroom this morning to find a lovely leak from upstairs and it leaked in my lights so had to get out the managment company and he took the light out for now so im not scared of the place setting alight. As he did that bits of the ceiling fell out and he put his hand up and said the rest was damp and it was crumbing away...GREAT. :mad:
so have to wait to get a plumber out and see what they can do.. I made it very clear though that because im renting and none of its my fault im not paying a penny! hope they fix it soon,,i would rather like my bathroom back!!

DEB! hey..step away from the fridge...dont temp yourself!...though i cant talk after yesterday.. but i must remember whats done is done... a brand new day today wooo.....

I get you with the water,,its so hard to keep it up when its so cold outside! Weigh in tomorrow for you yaaayyy :) make sure you get all your water in today!!...not long to go now! were nearly there..must keep the end goal in sight as we get nearer to refeed!!

We have soooo much more snow todya..lots of buses have stopped!! crazytown...xxx

day 23 and ive been a bad person.:break_diet:............
We have soooo much more snow todya..lots of buses have stopped!! crazytown...xxx
Glad you have put things right so quickly....I think it does get more challenging as time goes on. I do admit I did like the Harry Potter......and guzzled down some popcorn as the same time....without realising it...on the bright side it could have been a hotdog!

I hope your bathroom gets fixed quickly. I think the ownus is on the landlord to pay for it.

To help me with my water intake I keep a 2l bottle on my desk and fill it up in the morning when I get into work. Every now and again I look at it and have some....by the end of the day it must be empty so more water after that is a bonus. I do fill my mug up with hot water as well as I am the opposite....can't drink too much cold water.:D

Keep drinking H2O....gulp gulp gulp :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:

Hi Pudge

Give urself a kick up the backside and just get on with it and put it behind you... just another week to go until your refeed.

This week is my 3rd week too and it has been such a tough week.. like doing week one all over again.

Ive been feeling ill on and off and ive been soooooooooo cold. Been trying to drink black coffee (yuk) to keep me warm. Im sat here at the moment with a hot water bottle.

I keep having food cravings, and im still looking in the fridge lolol but im just looking :p

Im seriously thinking on starting refeed tomorrow after my weigh in (depending on how my loss this week is). I cant stick these cravings, ive even left the house when my hubby has been making his dinner - after all he does still have to eat.

Im going to eat protein and veg - no carbs at all up until christmas day to try to remain in ketosis, then im going to eat what I want and maintain again until I go away for new year.

I hope you get your bathroom sorted...

Funky, I have a half litre bottle and i refill it every time its empty.. its more psychological lol, easier drinking that than a big bottle.

I hope you are all having a good day.

Deb x

OMG Ive just realised its 2 weeks til refeed not one :cry: NAH im going to stick it out... I could have another half a stone at least off by then!! :flirt2:

Funky, I have a half litre bottle and i refill it every time its empty.. its more psychological lol, easier drinking that than a big bottle.

I hope you are all having a good day.

Deb x

Deb....doing better today.... 500ml defo easier.....i guess what ever works...at works i will just forget to refill if I get really busy......hope you're doing well and lose lots before refeed. sorry Pudge for hijacking diary....

Pudge?? Where are u? How have u been? x

Back