pudges daily diary...:)

OMG pudge... i wanna be a divemaster!! thats amazing. ive done my AOW padi cert and i wanna do my rescue diver soon. its been hard cos im embarressed to try and get into a wetsuit at the moment. you'll have to keep me updated on it all. its something im so interested in and id love to have a diving job when im slimmer & fit :):) x

Well done Pudge :) Another 2lb gone forever! and you're almost out of the 14's - next week! :D

xx

Congrats Pudge on the fantastic loss! Also it looks like you're going to have a busy & exciting summer ahead and that should be incentive enough to keep on course till then. Well done!

week 4 day 3..

Sorry ive havent been on....all is going super de dooper well!!

Back at college this week so havent had any time to think! ... lots of amazing new modules though, like abnormal psychology,, metapsychology ... seems like itll be an intense but interesting three months till the end.
Thesis is going ok,, but no part time work again this week, which is a little worrying as i need to be saving for the summer now and have LT on direct debit i need the money each week. So went round the shopping centres with Cv's today..fingers crossed for a new job! with lots of hours!!

Met up with a really good friend of mine who has been in scotland on an internship since september. Missed him lots and was great to have a catch up today. He said i was looking well which is always good!

So excited to keep this weight coming off! positive vibes! :)

Shakes! check out gap year diver.com.... its a website that does divemaster courses in Dahab as well as other places. My friend said that I will be training near there and that its one of the best places to learn! have a look... could be something to aim for!!

Thanks jayne fingers crossed for the 13's!! :D

Thanks Ssusee,, everything is so hectic but at least its so busy i have no time to think of food..just the end goal...yaay :) xx

Doing good chick, keep it up xx

Thanks hun I'll check it out!! X

Hey Pudge, you are doing so well, its awesome and I am glad you are so motivated and focused.

You're doing so well, keep up the fab work x

Hi Pudge,

glad, things are going well for you.

Your doing so well:)

Pudgeeeeee, where are you? How are you getting on? xx

How are you Pudge? Did you weigh today? xx

Hey Pudge, its been a while, I've just stalked your diary and feel renewed motivation! you have done so well, hows today been?

OMG, Pudge has disappeared too.....what's going on here? Is there a black hole that's swallowing up LTers?:eek:

Last edited:
Oh Sandra, I know! Su, Daisy, and now Pudge! :cry:

Pudge, come baaaaaaack! :)

xx

Just read back thru her diary looking for clues! She was a bit busy what with college work and trying to find a part-time job etc.....perhaps she's just tooooo busy.....

Jayne, we obviously have too much time on our hands! I must get my fat(ish) arse off this chair and hit the gym......just finish everyone's diaries first:D

You could be right Sandra! lmao
Have fun at the gym. I'm going to go tomorrow morning now, as still a bit poorly sick with my cold!

xx

Pudges...are you ok? I am back from having my wobbly...hope you are coming back too!!:eek: Jayne i'm with you on this one...where is everyone?:(:confused:

Sandra, you sound like Miss Marple!! I imagine you were stealthly searching through the diary with a magnifying glass looking for any small indications of her whereabouts....maybe wearing a hat a la Sherlock Holmes - or a pipe??? yep, seriously too much time on MY hands anyhoo! We'll keep her diary going anyway, she'll be gobsmacked when she gets back to reading it!!!

Sandra, you sound like Miss Marple!! I imagine you were stealthly searching through the diary with a magnifying glass looking for any small indications of her whereabouts....maybe wearing a hat a la Sherlock Holmes - or a pipe??? yep, seriously too much time on MY hands anyhoo! We'll keep her diary going anyway, she'll be gobsmacked when she gets back to reading it!!!

Well! I guess that because we have never married, despite 20 years together, that I am a spinster:eek: but there the resemblance ends!

Im starting to agree with my OH who says that it's not healthy to not work for so long.......too much time on here and Facebook deffo!

Back