Puggso_32 - *CLOSED*

Enjoy your cereal and toast puggso, and I hope you have a lovely walk today, the weather is great down here for a change, so hopefully its nice for you too. ;)

Was very cloudy but warm with a slight drizzle near the end which felt quite nice actually! :D

arrr puggsy can't believe you edited it! now i just look like a weeeeirdo. hahaha.

See...if you had quoted my mistake the edit wont not have shown up in your reply...showing my great wee typo ;)

Just dropping in to say heey.. do you just go walking on your own most of the time.. or with other people..?
x x

Yesterday I went with a mate who quite enjoyed it and may come along again. I tend to go myself though as I can just fling on a podcast and walk for hours. Mondays and Tuesdays are good for me as I have quite a few podcasts to get through on them days.

Tea time...putting it in advance of cooking.

Stir Fry - 130
Sweet and Sour chicken balls - 418
Crackerbread - 100

Sounds very nice thanks puggs i'll be round in a few hours:p x

It was well and truly gone...all to me :D

I actually had a few extra crackerbreads (wll about 150 cals worth) but from leaving my house...walking to the train...carrying my pipes all the way, in muggy weather, wearing a jacket, then playing pipes for two hours, walking back home from the train wearing that jacket I knew it would be well and truley burned off so never added it.

Now if you excuse me I badly need a shower. Jeans and piping don't mix!!!!

I was gonna post a picture of me at my graduation. Amazingly I never got any taken just myself. I'm sure my parents wont mind being put in here

1732649835a8201691771l.jpg

...after 4 years hard work they make you look like a complete idiot. Ach well!

Haha...superb!

23 July

Soup - 220
Bread - 160
Crackerbread and cheese spread and ham - 120

Heading up to Glasgow for the day to work on something at a mates house. Dunno if I will eat up there but will keep an eye on anything I do nom and report back when I get home :)

Wow you look great in your photo puggso. :)

Can I just say that I think its amazing that you play the bagpipes, I love the sound of them. My dad bought me a cd of The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards called Spirit of the Glen, for Christmas last year and I love it. :D I have another one of their cds too. How long have you been playing them?

Hi,
I was just reading your diary. Sounds like you're doing great!

...after 4 years hard work they make you look like a complete idiot. Ach well!

I hear ya on that one... I just graduated too! Felt like a fool the entire afternoon!!!

~Silence~

Wow you look great in your photo puggso. :)

Can I just say that I think its amazing that you play the bagpipes, I love the sound of them. My dad bought me a cd of The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards called Spirit of the Glen, for Christmas last year and I love it. :D I have another one of their cds too. How long have you been playing them?

Ah yeah. Not heard too much for the CD. Don't take the following personally, but a CD like that of piping is more for people like yourself who just enjoy to listen to them rather than people who play pipes. If that doesn't make sense then erm...I don't know what I can say.

But major kudos on enjoying the bagpipes. I started when I was about 8 so that will be coming up for 14 years now I have played!

Hi,
I was just reading your diary. Sounds like you're doing great!

I hear ya on that one... I just graduated too! Felt like a fool the entire afternoon!!!

~Silence~

Hey, yeah thanks. And you guys had the hats too! We were lucky I guess! :D

Ok so in Glasgow I got;

Quavers - 87
Chicken and Bacon season wrap - 282

Ravioli - 280
Toast - 160
Lots of crackerbread and cheese :D :D :D - 200
Fig Roll - 60

24 July

Toast - 200
Crackerbread and cheese spread - 100

lol hellooooo puggs, lovin the photo. cant believe yous lot did enjoy your grad gear, i didnt want to take mine off! although gotta say puggs i'm not quite understanding the front bit of your gown, no offence but theyve got the coloured bit to look more like a bib than something a grad should wear hahaha. it should be smaller and tucked under your tie, tut tut tut. i'll ring your uni and let them know they're wrong:p

i'm with fatgirl666 (i dont like calling you that lol, maybe i'll refer to you as X. You're looking very trim! congrats! :) x <-----errrr, that's a kiss, i'm not referring to girl now named 'x'. lol.

I don't get the gown either...can't believe you wanted to keep yours on though! We had to walk through the bus station in Glasgow from our uni to the place the graduation was. Felt like totally retards! :D

Tea time

Scrambled Egg (this started as omelette and went wrong! :D) - 200
Toast - 140
Crackerbread and cheesespread and ham - 160
Snack a jacks - 91
2 cookies - 110

Away for a pipe band comp in Northern Ireland.

Unlike the last one in Birmgham which was an eating disaster (I'm still heavier now before I went there...bloody pizza's!) I have this planned well. We have a meal tonight. And I have made Danish bread sarnies with cheese spread and also snack a jacks for the journey.

No crackerbread though...will I survive?!

Also sticking to vodka, try and avoid cider like the plague!

Will I manage it? Find out Monday ;)

Have a great time in Northern Ireland. :jelous:

And I return!!!!!

Today;

Soup - 300
Bread - 200

Back