Purple - 2011 SF diary

i like that image of it being like buses, that made me giggle! i hope i have a lot of buses in the queue to move off on sundays weigh in!

Thanks all :) much appreciated. had a bad day yesterday and had a pudding - so dissapointed in that but the whole night wasn't bad so it could've been worse. I'm the same weight this morning so that's good news.

Today is a new day so going to get back on track fully and get out of the 14 stone range.. I'm dead on 14 stone at the moment. lol

Will be great to be back in the 13's and then heading towards the 12's. :D

For exercise today I'm working my horse, and that means running around myself and I'm planning to have a sit on him for the first time since the summer as he's just backed so has had some time off being ridden. This is all getting ready for regular riding though so feels fab! :D

Your so lucky to have a horse. Do you use a livery or muck out yourself? Don't beat yourself up about the pud but don't do it tonight you might not get away with it twice.(was it nice)

lol I won't I promise! my horse lives out (thankfully as time is short as i'm at college full time and have 3 girls). So no mucking out but plenty of work still especially in this freezing weather! lol

scales officially showed 13 st 13lb today for the first time! :D So feels great.
Had a short ride yesterday after working Thunder. Am off for a ride this afternoon, looking forward to it greatly and am really excited! lol Will work him first too so I'll be keeping fit before I jump into the saddle. Riding is great for toning up too so that'll help me feel good.

Oh, what a day for you, in a new stone zone(try saying that it is not easy) and riding. I used to ride and had a wonderfully toned bottom, you must be the only one of us who has a fun workout!

stig said:
Oh, what a day for you, in a new stone zone(try saying that it is not easy) and riding. I used to ride and had a wonderfully toned bottom, you must be the only one of us who has a fun workout!

I ride my pole :0) that's very fun haha!

Well done on dropping a bracket!! Keep it up you'll soon be in the 12 bracket :0) x

Thanks both!
Really did have fun riding today! Sun shone - just a fleece on at the yard, and pony was fantastic! I freeschooled him, lunged for a few mins then we rode out after he'd rested for half an hour (well it's only fair). lol 4 of us went out and the other mum and I then free schooled a pony together for the first time.. think LOTS of running around the school and puffing and panting! lol I came home with a sore chest as I get exercise induced ashtma but it was all good! lol am fine now and every bit of exercise helps. I'll be schooling the pony again tomorrow most likely along with my boy. lol no riding as farrier coming.

definatley look forward to getting back to the 12's! I was 12 and a half stone when I fell pregnant so can't wait to get back there and beyond to the 11's (which I haven't been in for 13 years)!

voluntary work tomorrow.. must resist buttered toast on offer! And then college from Tuesday. :)

almost forgot.. writing this to make it real...
Goal for the week now: 100% SF plan.. no straying! no cheats!

There.. it's written! lol i have to do it now!

nope nope.. been a good girl I promise! lol it's stress at college that leads to trouble! lol that and my daughter doing cooking at school! lol

Well done.

My son started cooking at school this term, well we have only had Fruit Salad so far, next week Croque Monsieur !

wow don't even know what that is (not fruit salad lol). DD1 has made apple crumble and bread and butter pudding so far.. nice and healthy! lol teacher had the cheek to ask them to use margarine not real butter and skimmed milk.. I mean come on.. it's hardly going to make much difference now is it! lol

baby is wandering around the lounge.. yes it's 2.30am - can you hear me groaning at the thought of a full day at college? She's been up since 00.40am so i've had around 90 mins sleep so far.. not good!

Hope you have recovered for your lack of sleep last night, I remember the days.
Please don't laugh Croque Monsieur is like a cheese toastie but French style and with ham, I know they make more challenging things later in the term. Not sure how the Croque Monsieur will taste has he has to get the bus home!

lol getting a bit of sleep every other night at the moment! :p

Well.. you'd be proud of me, I was!! I refused (despite protests of.. ooh it's only a small piece etc) chocolate birthday cake in class yesterday! It was one of our tutors birthdays and we clubbed together to buy a cake, they tried peer pressure but I refused politely and asked them not to push me! :D

So.. I was rewarded with FINALLY losing the half lb that i've been trying to shift! lol

Fingers x'd the scale moves again tomorrow as thats 3rd week for me (if i've got my sums right) and feels great to be heading into one month. I don't really feel like I'm dieting so that's great news.

I am however going to break the 'rule' and have a day off on Tuesday. It's planned, so please be gentle on me! lol it's my 39th birthday and it's pancake day! lol so it'll be a day of food!! yikes! lol I will however have a bar for lunch to try and cut the naughtiness! lol I won't weigh till friday though so I'll not be too dissapointed I hope!

Off to my final uni interview tomorrow.. scary to think there is nothing I can do but wait (and carry on with my course) till I hear from them!

Well done for resisting the chocs :0) x

Back