Purple - 2011 SF diary

Thanks both - and Rowan ;)at the special days! we have plenty in the run up to summer unfortunately, my birthday, mothers day, my eldest daughters birthday, DH's birthday ;).

well I treated myself today... to a new top! and... it's a 16!!!!! :D:D:D I tried on an 18 'hopeful' it'd fit but it was clearly too big so I changed down a size without worrying too much! :pIt's a top with elastic at the wrists, top and waist if you know the style so 'baggy' so should do me when I'm smaller ;).

And.. I lost another lb this morning! :D:D

Am planning a meal on my birthday so am going to the Harvester so I can have a salad! :Dit's the best option as my local restaurants all insist on putting fish or meat on salads and I'm veggie, I love Harvesters so am looking forward to it! lol

final uni interview was today.. for better or worse I'm finished with interviews as have had 3 in 15 days.. so they have my future in their hands.. for now! lol

How did the interview go?
I am veggie to and it is hard in restaurants with what they think a veggie should eat.
You are on a roll with your weight. Have a little slack for your birthday, don't go mad but enjoy. Gary Barlow who suffers from weight gain as well diets all week and has Saturdays of, he does workout a lot as well.

Hi both! ((waving))
Well the interview was haaaaaaard but went well I think.. not quite as well as i'd have liked but not bad.. so just got to wait till April to find out! I know.. APRIL!! lol
But good news is no more interviews.

ok.. weight.. now I fell of the wagon after my birthday meal. Damn temptation! lol not completely but AF arrived and brought with her cravings for puddings, so a few too many fruit and custard I think! lol I didn't weigh but got back on track and am now 1lb down from where I was so super happy. :D

Stig - didn't know that about Gary Barlow - funny to think of 'stars' struggling eh. Usually they have so much support to kick their butts.
Know what you mean about struggling to eat out - it's cheese or nothing when eating veggie out and about.

Rowan - you'll soon see more room in your tops I'm sure! :D

I have a gap lumberjack style blouse lovely purple and blue pattern to it, well it finally does up when i sit down! lol arms aren't as tight now either so def seeing progress. :D

Riding a bit more now too so that'll help no ends with exercise. :D

Off to college then a ride before coming home later. :)

I went off track through af too, but I think its natures way or something to give us extra energy,PLUS did you know you naturally burn off more calories at that time anyway...you could use that to your advantage if you were prepared to go a bit hungry, but if youre like me, the hunger takes over and you give in oops!

April seems an age to wait, but it'll be here before you know it, good luck xxx

Yes good luck for April. Well done for doing up your top. I went to Holister after Christmas and I was going to treat myself to one of those check shirts, picked a few out, tried them on and they were all so tight around the arms, saved a fortune went to Primark and theirs fit really well.

yeah i cant wait to go to primark again too!

Don't forget the likes of Asda and Tesco's go larger now a days ((hugs)) I'm not a primark shopper as the nearest is 55 miles away so not worth the petrol! lol I did take the girls to kit them out for the summer the first year we were here. Kitted out 3 girls for £55 or so! lol

Well.. I'm sorry for not being back for so long! have had a ton of work in college.. but the good news is.. it's half term! :D
And...
I have a conditional offer for my local Uni! o:woohoo:
I have to pass my course with 6 distinctions and 33 merits also get a merit or above on my extended project - but have 15 distinctions already and am on track for a distinction in my extended project when it's finished (it's graded twice before completion). :D
So stay on track till end of may and I'm in Uni! :D:D

Weight wise, I gained 2lb but have lost them so fingers x'd get back into losses this week. It was a case of struggling at college to get all work done and cheese and potato pie looking too nice! lol well ok and a pudding at home. lol

But back on track... i promise! I have bought tons of SF to do me the next couple of weeks.

lol thanks and I agree! :D
Another half lb gone today so back on track properly I promise! have been good today as well so fingers x'd am in the losses again tomorrow or soon after. :D

My sister is on her way down from Scotland.. so got to be good is mantra as she's as much a pudding lover as I am! lol maybe I should have 3 shakes/bars and a pudding! lol :p instead of a meal! lol

Had another lovely horsey morning freeschooling him over jumps - my DH and girls came up the yard and he was well impressed with Thunders progress - it was too windy to ride (thunder is young and still doesn't 'trust' the wind). lol But I'm aching from yesterday up the inside of my legs and my sides so that is great news! :D

lol well the days have ticked by again.. and I'm up 1.5 lb.. damn!!
But it could be worse and I'm back on track today - got to be good! Got to be good!
3 days till I'm back at college and daytimes are easier to avoid real 'food'.

yeah you're right! lol I kept busy yesterday at my horse yard.. literally raced down my bar in between working horses! lol I ended up with a stitch running around the menage after a stubborn pony i was free schooling. But have been rewarded with 1lb loss today.. feels great as I have been 'stuck' gaining and losing the same 2lb for the last 3 weeks! lol

Back on track and heading to the lower 13's soon feels fab! :D Can't wait to be back in the 12's like I was when I fell pregnant. And then to the 11's though even my DH can't remember what I look like at that weight as it's been 13 years!! Time to show him I think! lol

I'm off up the yard again in a bit, as have a riding lesson so think SORE legs and torso muscles tomorrow! lol Feel the burn! lol Better than any gym I can tell you. :D just hope the rain stays away for my horse as he's not a lover of rain and wind.. he played up a bit in the wind yesterday.

Don't think i'm destined to have a riding lesson this week!
I was up till midnight doing an essay for college going back on tuesday.. and couldn't get to sleep going to bed.. then 1.30am and baby wakes screaming and coughing as she's got a cold.. yep it's 3.30 just about and she's still awake! I've resorted to letting her play! In the hope I'll get an hour at least before the other two have to be up for school!
FAB start to the week! Oh and I was starving so had a banana sandwich! it was that or chocolate biscuits!

My motivation!
today was our 2nd riding lesson - I bought thunder as a foal knowing he needed me to be around 14 stone mark.. he's my motivation for never going back to 17 st 4 that I was when I began to ride. :D

28022011_006 by purplehugs2007, on Flickr

I have AF 'to stay' but still 1lb down! :D so that brings me to 14lb. It's been 2 months but I am not doing it properly due to still feeding my baby. :D I'm pleased though when you average it out it's around 1.5lb a week so thats really good going.

Look froward to kissing the next stone goodbye though as that'll bring me back to pre-baby weight! lol

Still hanging around ;)
no more losses and today well it's pancake day. but tomorrow isn't so onwards and upwards! lol
Bought some tesco's bars today as they're cheaper and must say the fruity cereal bar one was lovely! :D also got me till tea so not bad at all. :D

People were commenting today at colelge about my weight loss which of course feels fab! :D

Firstly well done on all the distinctions with the essays etc.
Secondly well done wth getting back on track. Never easy i know.

Feels great when you get the comments. Makes it all seem worth while.

Back