Quacking away at my weight!!

Off to a tiny village on Crete with nothing to do at all!!
Simple apartment with a pool and pool bar and a gorg beach!
a few tavernas and great reviews on Tripadvisor so excited!!
I worked in Greece in Corfu for a while so love greek food and culture (not so much Raki!)
Just considering what I will do for food etc and think I will take shakes for the morning in powder as we have self catering facilities and then salad etc for lunch and a normal tea- Not wanting to stray too far from plan but it is a holiday!!
x

Just had a quick catch up and you're doing fantastic! Well done!

your holiday to Greece sounds amazing and well done for planning your meals already. You're right though, it's a holiday and although you don't want to stray too far from the plan, you need to enjoy your time there and I find holidays are all about sampling the local restaurants (who wants to cook on holiday?!).

keep up the good work and I know you'll you'll smash that two stone barrier and beyond in time for you jollies :) xx

image-1072766109.jpg

Not sure if that picture worked but if it did that's tea!! A layered tuna salad from Asda and a salmon fillet in dill butter!! Less than 500 calories and I am loving it!!!

Yummmmmmy! :) x

So today is a good day i have curbed the constant wanting to eat! And I am on one for a good wee loss before holidays!
I have started recording online on Myfitnesspal again as had been writing it down but could cheat that way with the calorie counts (!) so everything is being recorded. I went and bought some bnew holiday tops last night in an 18!!!!!!!!!!!!
My fitbit arrived today so am away to see how that works and if it helps- Although i cant download the software on to my work computer so will need to go on the laptop! I got it for like 35 quid so thought it might be worth a go and it links up to myfitness pal as well !
So all set for a good day. Snacks are a wee bit over 300 today but dinner will be less!
xx

At least with a tan you look slimmer anyway!!
Fitbit is a fancy pedometer!
You wear it all the time and they have different ones- some track sleep etc but the one I have is a pedometer that links in to myfitness pal and stores and records my activity in a day over the week etc.
its cool!
Figures out how many calories i burn etc.
www.fitbit.com I only just saw it the other daya s my netball coach has one and was raving about it!
online at the moment for £35 so thought why not!!
S

Aaah sounds good . Yeah why not i think its a brill idea to keep up the motivation and is another thing to think about and leas time to think about food!

I love a tan just wish it didn't fade as quick! Hope the pools warm for you it was freezing when i went away thought it would be good for a bit of exercise but no way i was getting in although there was a gym but pretended i didnt see that!

Haha On tripadvisor it says the pool is freezing!
I normally do lots of walking on holiday and lose my appetite anyway!
We shall see!
xx

The sun has got his hat on hip hip hip hooray!! How long he will stay for is another matter in North east Scotland!!
so today I have for my snacks 315 cals worth Carrot sticks, cherry toms, hoops and crosses, tuna, rice cakes and I did bring an avocado then realise a whole one has 205 cals in it!!!!!! no thanks!
Shake for brekkie and for lunch and then cous cous stuffed feta mushrooms for tea! yum yum !
Am out tomorrow night on another boozy do! so will try and be good and not undo the good work! Should be ok as its with friends who know i am losing weight!
I started sorting some clothes out last night and was trying them on as i went- Some things are absolutely massive on me now!! Made me feel good- Have a pair of trousers that i didnt take on holiday with me last year as they were too small and tried them last night and they were massive! Keeping them for my motivation! never ever want to get back in them and have them fit in the slightest!
will take a pic i if i am brave to show you how much 23 lbs is!!
xx

Thats amazing Ducky! Well done i would def keep them pants what a good idea for motivation!

Have a brill night out whats you low cal tipple then? Im boring and stick to larger ha ha

vodka diet coke! its sugary shots that let me down!!!

I bought vanilla vodka at home to have with soda or diet lemo and some plain vodka to have with low cal flavoured fizzy water just dont like coke! But if im out i dont have it rather have one less beer and have something i enjoy am sooo boring !
Do you ever look at a drink and think i could have a kit kat and crisps for that !! X

Haha I dont really have a sweet tooth so not too bothered by that but I do look at things and go mmmhhhh thats a cheese sandwich! or a croissant or a bagel!! lol. I am trying not to be too obsessive and to just stay away from the food at the end of the night and the next day idea!
Last blow out before holiday anyway! and its to celebrate my new job and lots of other bits with the girls!!
xx

You need to have some nights out sometimes i think id rather have drink calories then food calories must be better ha ha !!!

Last time we went out i managed to skip the kebab but eded up the day after eating the 600 cal pizzas for dinner which i bought for tea as we felt a little rough! So had takeaway at night ooops will make sure im better prepared next time !

Hope you have fun x

Yum yum!!

image-3840933292.jpg

4lbs off this week!!!! 27 in total! X

Back