Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

I'll just join the queue for the soup challenge information :)

I lost 1.5 today, I feel like I am back on track, but as of Tuesday I am out of work :( so I am going to try really hard to focus whilst I continue my job search.

@Kay003 Ooops, I seem to be drumming up a lot of requests for your soup challenge and I know you said you're not on here as much now. Hope you don't mind me directing people to where it is :)

:rant:2lb on for me too. Stupid Christmas party!! I can see this is going to be a tough month.

I definitely agree there! I've been totally off plan Sunday & Monday:(Sensible head back on today and staying on for rest of week though:)

Hi all and Kay,
-3lbs off today, weigh day was yesterday but due to hospital appt found a different venue to do it, with mins to spare as they were wrapping up for the day,extremely happy with the scales today:D

Ps -1lb to get the 1.5stone shiny cert and -3lbs to go to achieve Club10;)

Good luck to all weighers this week :)

+1.5 and I'm not happy about it :( I'd be happier if I thought it was deserved.

It happens sadly. There will be times when you lose even though you know you haven't exactly followed the plan. I remember when I plateaued for about a month, even though I followed the plan 100%. I look back and think that maybe my body was taking a rest, getting used to the new 'me' but at the time I was going half insane trying to work out what I was doing 'Wrong'. It usually evens itself out though. Our bodies are mysterious things sometimes.

Hi all, got my act together and lost 3lb this week. Just 1lb to target now..!!!! Eek!

Hi checking in a day early as I'm off to centre parcs for birthday weekend :) I'm +1 lb this week been really really busy walking miles so hope its muscle ! Going to take next week as holiday so will be checking in the following Saturday x

Back