Question: day 6 an only 1kilo gone :(

Andrada

Hello all, I've been reading for a while and love the motivation that you all give to others. My weight is 84 kilos and I target ~65. This is the 6th day on the total solution, no cheating, water intake and all, but I've lost almost one kilo. From what I've been reading, the loss is more dramatic in the first week. One problem i see is constipation, since I've started... nothing at all. This might be reason for the not so fortunate weight loss? should I take something, herb remedy... Please advise and thank you!

Have you tried senna? Or dulco pearls? I have trouble in that department too I use movicol bought it at Tesco pharmacy an they work nicely lol hope this helps a little good luck xxx

Maybe you need to add on another litre of water? I know that I need to drink at least 4 litres a day otherwise I my weight will stall and I get constipated. Best of luck ;)

Have you tried senna? Or dulco pearls? I have trouble in that department too I use movicol bought it at Tesco pharmacy an they work nicely lol hope this helps a little good luck xxx

I've tried last evening senna, not much luck though... i'll take one as well this evening. Thanks for the advice!

Maybe you need to add on another litre of water? I know that I need to drink at least 4 litres a day otherwise I my weight will stall and I get constipated. Best of luck ;)

oh, one more litre? I'm struggling with 2, even 3, but 4 is too much, i really can't drink that much. :sigh:. So that would be reason why I'm not loosing more weight?

i think 3ltrs is enough, more water my help with the constipation but i know it didnt with me. however senna did only needed to take 2 tablets before bed and it done the trick for the next night, Maybe it is that.
Also if your due TOTM that could also affect it, definetly dont feel dissheartend tho hun. some people loose more on the 2nd week xxx

i think 3ltrs is enough, more water my help with the constipation but i know it didnt with me. however senna did only needed to take 2 tablets before bed and it done the trick for the next night, Maybe it is that.
Also if your due TOTM that could also affect it, definetly dont feel dissheartend tho hun. some people loose more on the 2nd week xxx

I really hope you are right and that the second week will do the trick, because right now I'm low on moral. :cry:This morning I had only one kg (2 lbs) minus. Definetely not what I was expecting. But anyway, I'll continue, it's not like I have another solution. I am a single mom, time is gold and I don't know when I could go to gym etc. So diet needs to work! Thank you so much for the support and good luck to you too! :bighug:

I made a muffin with the chocolate shake as an experiment. Don't know how it worked but it certainly shifted things (if you know what I mean ;)

All you do is mix the chocolate shake with a little boiling water, enough to make shake into a thick paste and put it in a cup and microwave it for 40 seconds. Was good to try but I think having as a shake is more filling as I felt so hungry last night.

Andrada said:
I really hope you are right and that the second week will do the trick, because right now I'm low on moral. :cry:This morning I had only one kg (2 lbs) minus. Definetely not what I was expecting. But anyway, I'll continue, it's not like I have another solution. I am a single mom, time is gold and I don't know when I could go to gym etc. So diet needs to work! Thank you so much for the support and good luck to you too! :bighug:

Hi, I've popped over from lighter life, hope it's ok, I had the constipation issue for a couple of weeks, tried the over the counter stuff and with had no affect or too much!! Not pleasant. Anyway, I read a thread to suggest whle pysilium husks, I get mine online from myprotein.com, it's a natural powder not much taste, I add it twice a day to shakes and it works brilliantly, does not push you out of ketosis. It's gentle, have been using it for 5 months and has not stopped my losses. I do drink between 3-5 litres a day, that's including packs, tea, water etc, it def helps the losses.
Good luck ladies
Jx

All you do is mix the chocolate shake with a little boiling water, enough to make shake into a thick paste and put it in a cup and microwave it for 40 seconds. Was good to try but I think having as a shake is more filling as I felt so hungry last night.

:) Interesting idea, but I'll stick to the classic way. :D

Back