Quins; back to the plan.

Thanks you two for your thoughts. It is a difficult time. It's tough on the family. Seeing my kids ripped up is painful. The mundane still has to go on... Yesterday Red .B mushroom omelette, with hex a cheese L. V lean pork steaks , leaks, fry light, in a tiger baguette salad,, syns gawd knows. D. Leek, onion, carrot, sliced Brussels , kale fry light sweated then chicken stock with Quorn Swedish balls. Delicious. Weighed in another pound off , well in target range. 12'12

Co op tiger baguette is 13 syns per 100g

Hubz, thanks for your thoughts. It's going to drag on, we can't get the funeral until 2nd March; unprecedented amount of deaths!

Been on and off plan for lady few days. Managed a 1hr 25 min turbo session for my sanity, or insanity? It was tough , just how I like it. Really tired, cream crackered, not been sleeping well and now I could doze off .....

Tuesday

Green
B. 2 wm ww Danish toast .2,LMc red onion rosemary sausages , egg mushrooms cherry toms

L. Sw butternut squash soup, extra chili flakes syns on tiger bread baguette 15?

D. To come, noodles and salmon hex b no 2.

Red

B. Egg and lean pork steaks with chopped peppers onions and celery

L. Sw mackerel pate on original ryvita , 2 ( are these still 4 for hex b?) syns on pate 3?

D. Some roadt chicken, 2 more ryvita with some mackerel pate 3 syns?

Activa yoghurt and blue berries

Miller light vanilla with Choc sprinkles, banana and v sweet juicy orange chopped in.

Will have an options hot choc while watching the Super League , Woohoo! Widnes v Wigin pie eaters.

Last edited:
Well pleased!

Trying the EESP malarkey.

B. Porridge hex b, grated Apple

L. 2 egg omelette filled with mushrooms, onion, beans, cottage cheese and chopped up Quorn burger

D. 2 nu me sausages, 2 syns, pork steaks, stir fried veg, cauliflower rice.

Struggled to get hex b no2 in, had 2 ryvita original.

Options hot choc...couldn't manage fruit salad.......

<iframe height='405' width='590' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/activities/251508714/embed/debef70407a318777b0841edb1a6853964e1fd56'></iframe>

Club ride, another toughie. I swear this group is getting stronger every week. Even some of the seasoned riders are being split from the group, I'm on my own fir most of the ride home. I went off the front when someone had a puncture and the group eventually caught me up and went by like a train, making choo choo noises as well. It was awesome, but a kick in the teeth at the same time.

Hot bath is lovely. Just beginning to feel my toes. And I'm soooooo hungry.

A bit off plan because of ride, so hungry so tired.

B 2x peanut butter and jam toast, coffee

Coffee stop on 56.5 mile bike ride - coffee 1 sugar, 2 poached eggs in 1 toast, isotonic drink in bottle.

L. At 3pm 4nu me sausages

D. Chicken curry, loads of beg in and barlotti beans, pataks madras 1syn each divided, cauliflower rice for me.

Apple crumble. Mmmmmmm. Still v hungry.

Sunday More motorway miles, supporting son in a National 7s academy in Newbury. Picked him up in Swindon and dropped him back in Gloucester.

B. Porridge with grated Apple made with water

L. Mushy pease chicken breast and stir fry veg, pre prepared in a Tupperware box

D. Treat at food junction, a very poor mans nandos ( for ambience!) but absolutely deliciously tasty. Half a chicken in hot sauce. Synned on wedges.

Home late and couldn't resist some apple crumble.

Monday

Utterly depressed or grieving, a weeping sobbing mess, got to work and had to come home. Broke down and have been in bed till 5 pm then been weepy and hugely irritable and short tempered. Not happy with myself or much of anything.

B.

L. 2 Quorn sausages, egg beans rye bread

D. Sw chilli

Thanks HH, been feeling very low, GP wanted to give me 2 weeks off, I asked for 1 and to review it, I'm still tearful. Poor Mrs isn't sleeping well, she's been waking at 4am.. We've both been prescribed some sleeping pills, I'm not keen but Dr said to take one other day if struggling. There is so much to do, funeral, estate, possessions, probate.....their farm, horses, dog. My head is bursting with it all. So glad I've got a sensible Mrs and a sis in law as executors. Can't believe that my father jn law has gone so soon, feel bloody robbed of him.

Sorry , that all just came out......

There is so much to sort out, did they have a financial adviser, if so they will help with a lot of the work. I work in the FS & we will help sort out our clients estates we do as much as we can 'cause it's easier for us to deal with.

It may help if you come on here more often & just 'let it all out' and it's easier somehow with virtual friends.

Thanks HH, it did help.

Yesterday

Red

B. Can't remember, fresh in I think or

Brunch. Pork steak with celery , mushrooms, onions in wm hex b bred toasted

Melon nd miller lite yoghurt

D. 8oz jacket spud, Turkey steak and large salad, 3 syns for salad cream mixed into quark.

Miller lite yoghurt and melon 1.5 syns for the cherry layer yoghurt.

Syns on 4 Swedish meat balls, 4 syns

Rounded up to 10 syns for ease.

54 miles with intermediate group, dropped down from fast inters. Had a great ride, led the charge home and came in 2nd. Not completely ruined either.

Off plan , used well over 1000 calories, Garmin said over 2000.

B. Energy bar. Before ride

Brunch 2 poached eggs on wm toast at cafe stop,mc offer 1 sugar

L. Post ride chocolate milk, 1 slice toast some beans

Sun bites

D roast chicken thigh and wings with roast veg , salad and jacket spud, delicious

Home made rice pudding and muller lite.

Back