Quins; back to the plan.

<iframe height='405' width='590' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/activities/254806461/embed/9825e25deb1f5620077a6b68c32de3ae69f20349'></iframe>

A mixed week,mint even bothered weighing. Sent home on Thursday with heavy cold, nose streaming, eyes looked like I had myxomatosis. A day in bed with vic vapour, hit fluids and radio 4. I still got up and led a group ride on Saturday, applying the science of " symptoms in the head get out of bed, on the chest take a rest "

Manned up and did 55 miles, at a leisurely pace compared to other weeks.

Now to work on Eulogy for funeral just 6 weeks after my mo in law.... Gonna be a tough week and next week. Sleeping pills tonight kicking in... Night night.

Been a tough start to the year.

Hoping to get some traction over myself.

First day with some sort of on plan action

Green

B. Eggs on toast, synned in wm normal bread

L. Quorn balls, rice, mushy peas

D. Bubble squeak, egg, Quorn burger and a Lmc red onion Rosemary sausage.

More syns in Doritos that I bought for my work mates... Options hot choc

Here we go again... Friday

Red B. 2 eggs on 1 slice ordinary white bread with butterly type spread and syns , 2, for brown sauce, 8 syns?

L. Chicken thighs with skin removed , large salad, baby beetroot, healthy options cottage cheese, Encona pepper sauce Snack Miuller lite cheesecake yoghurt, 2 syns ?

D. Sirloin steak , jacket spud , salad to come. Beautiful. Homemade coleslaw , 2 syns for salad cream, mixed with yoghurt. 2 syns for mustard.

Really trying to get back in the groove. It's difficult as we are spending time between 2 properties, exhausting even icy in laws farm is only 4 miles away... It just interferes with my normal routine. Plus my youngest has reduced her training hours to concentrate on A levels so I'm not taking her to swim squad training in Wednesday , therefore missing my midweek run at the moment. I know things will eventually sort themselves out but it is v challenging having a compete , enforced change of domestics.

Last edited:
Another day out on long journey to Gloucester and back to watch RL.

Red. B. Egg, 2 ww wm toast hex b, 2 Lmc sausages, grilled tomato, slice ham.

L. Chicken thighs skin removed, cherry tomatoes.

D. Turkey breasts, pan fried with onions in fry lite, loads of salad, potato wedges hex b 2 , some low fat nu me sald cheese crumbled in salad hex a. Home made slaw, 1 syn, salad cream 2 syn,

Milk in coffee hex a

Syns 4 spoons of lasagna, and muller lite cheesecake yoghurt 1 with a weetabix 3 and some oats 3 Total 21

Still need to get some leverage over myself.

Last edited:
Green B. 2 ww wm toast, egg and beans

42 mile solo bike ride in filthy conditions, rain and v strong winds. Soaked through and v tiring riding into head and side winds on my own. Approx 1113 calories burned.

L. Sw falfal/ bahjis. Yoghurt

D. Jacket spud with Quorn mince bolognaise. Small amount of low fat salad cheese crumbled in. While everyone else had a full roast chicken dinner. Too easy to use syns, need to make up for yesterday.

Snack bowl if no fat plain yoghurt over sliced banana strawberries and raspberries. Sweetener and teaspoon of blueberry jam 2 syns.

2 syns.

Last edited:
Monday Green

B. 2 ww wm toasted, egg beans

L. Half pack uncle bens micro brown basmati rice, Haifa tim mushy peas, salad, healthy options citrate cheese, Quorn balls, Encona pepper sauce.

Banana

D. Bubble and squeak, egg beans..... Will charge 6 syns , I know the spuds were cooked in oil from yesterday's roast that I didn't have...

Banana and pear chopped in no fat plain yoghurt with sweetener and teaspoon choc nesquick. 1syn

4 syns for 2 tea spoons peanut butter.

11 syns

Thursday

Red

B. Pork steaks on pan fried, fry light, veg.

1 square choc, 1 syns.

L. Sw mackerel pate, 4 ryvita original hex b. Syns for horseradish and morrisons smoked mackerel? 4?

Digging veggie beds over

Snack boiled ham.

D. Liver bacon onion casserole, 1 syn ? 1 tablespoon flour used?

Choc options 2 syns for 2 teaspoons?

8 syns.

Digging for victory. Tidying up the veggie beds and allotment area.

You may find that hidden treasure yet lol

I've loads going on but don't want to put it on minis I'm worried about sis so trying to help there when I can

I'm doing my best with food but it's not my main priority at the mo :-(

Good Friday

Red , I think ?

B. 2 ww wm toast, large mushroom, cherry toms, 2 quorn sausages all baked on a tray , scrambled egg. 2 syns

Digging allotment beds

L. Boiled ham, salad

Snack , lean beef, smoked mackerel pate , 2 syns

D. Salmon fillet pan fried in fry light, Sw Chips with skin on, mushy peas, pickled onions. I toughed it out while everyone else had chippy cod or haddock and chips, huge portions, I dung think anyone finished it all. I would have made the effort ! Saved myself loads of syns and mine was really tasty.

Might have a pudding later. Prepping for big bike ride tomoz.

Saturday

Totally off plan. Did 83 mile club bike ride down to Rye.

B. 2 eggs scrambled. Home made energy balls, raisins, pitted dates, glacé cherries, walnuts, unsalted peanuts, porridge oats all blitzed in processor. Rolled into balls, then pressed into flax seeds. Wrapped in tin foil for ride.

Tough outward leg, way above a sustainable average speed for the total riide. Riders dropped off, lost. 1 bottle of isotonic.

Elevenses. Cafe stop, scrambled eggs on toast, black coffee 1 sugar, 2 energy balls.

Homeward leg was much tougher ,into strong head wind. I cramped at 68 miles , fell off the group I was with and had to poodle. Then had an issue with Garmin, missed the second cafe stop! Had electrolyte tablets in water and an egg sarnie, plus energy balls and a v small packet of haribos. Was really feeling wiped out at 72 miles.

Got home, absolutely finished! Bath. Then nesquick chocolate milk, a pear with muller lite banana custard no fat yoghurt, and large slice of spelt bread with peanut butter.

D Cooked a beautiful chicken biryani for 6 people when my legs could hold me up. Popadoms, naan cut up, mint and yoghurt, onion cucumber and red onion raita.

Phew

Back