Quins; back to the plan.

B. 2 jam and toast pre ride....no white bread, no peanut butter..boo 10 syns

50 mile ride , my Garmin only recorded 44 ....boo

Tough rude with the wind and a slow puncture 6 miles from home so I split off from the group....boo

Coffee stop , egg beans on toast, coffee 2 sugars 10 syns

Post ride.. Home made Taka Dahl 3 syns

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    408.8 KB · Views: 14
So, life is busy and I'm still not focused. I need to make changes. The first one would be to change the title of my diary because I've not been in target range or maintaining for months. Acceptance. Move on.

B. 2 egg omelette, peppers mushrooms, grilled lean bacon and a tomato. 2 syns for brown sauce.

L. Tesco hot deli chicken thighs, skin removed , in a bed of shredded carrot, red onion , cucumber and salad leaves. 2 syns for salad cream. 1 syn for microwaved popadum.

D, Turkey Steaks seasoned and pan fried with onions in fry light, salad and 8 oz jacket. 3 syns salad cream.

Muller light yoghurt , frozen berries and banana

8 syns

Walked 5 miles.

Last edited:
Friday

B. 2eggs scrambled in microwave with chopped fresh green chilli, frozen spinach and red peppers on 2 wm from 400 gm loaf toasted.

L. Chicken thighs from the deli again in bed of salad, a microwaved poppadum. 1 syn Pepper sauce...way too hot.

D. Lean beef slices and a turkey steak, SW Chips and salad. Olive oil 4 syns

Snack muller light yoghurt and tbsp peanut butter 4.5 syns

8.5 syns

Last edited:
Still not feeling the love to get out in the bike, v cold, un motivated with lots of things to do. Chain sawing the fallen limbs off fruit trees in the orchard, shopping for Mother's Day, dogs need a run but I also need my endorphin fix. Must fix the puncture and get a little ride in.

B. SW big breakfast, 2 LMc red onion Rosemary sausages, 3 lean bacon medallions, beans, grilled tomato and. 2 fry lite eggs. Delicious.

L. Lean beef slices with red onion , baked chicken quarters in dry rub spices on a bed if onions and peppers muller lite rasperry cranberry yoghurt , 2 weetabix hex e, frozen berries, banana and 2 satsumas.

D. Prawn and spinach curry jasmine rice. Pataks madras paste between 3 of us 2 syns each, 1 microwave popadom, 1 syn , lots of chopped cucumber , red onion and tomato.

Muller lite orange and choc sprinkle . 2 x Jaffa cakes 5 syns

8 syns

Last edited:
Sunday off plan, cooked Mother's Day meal,
B. Boiled eggs, 2wm toasted
L. Shin of beef Belgian style, slow cooked in beer and stock , garlic celeriac mash, green beans, carrots
Wine, bake well tart and ice cream..

Monday 3 more miles walked, muck out stables and refill Hay nets and put bale out. Nearly lost welly twice in the mud.
Green
B. Porridge hex b and berries water and truvia
L. Homemade Lentils veg dal with TESCOS meat free balls, 1 syn
Apple, 2 satsumas banana

D. Rice, quorn balls , mushy peas,
Activia yoghurt,

Last edited:
HH Im really out of sorts, can't get motivated to ride. Pain in my right low abs/ groin, possibly back pain referred, horrible cold about 2 weeks ago, tired, house going back on the market, still between 2 farms, bitter cold out.time squeezed, day job ( just home) now cooking before going round the other place to collect the eggs, lock chickens up then muck out. Probably home gone 9.30pm.

Cor , what a moan!

3 miles walked

B. Eggs omelette style, 2 wm toast beans , pre cooked jacket sliced into wedges, used microwave at work, had an audience!

Brown sauce 2 syns

L. Lentil, rice, thing with TESCOS meat free balls again, banana clementine.

D. SW spag carbonara. Mucked out ponies, back for activia yoghurt and home made apple crumble, 10 syns.
12 syns total.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Another 3 miles walked on commute, will round it to 50 with the missed diary entries

B. LMc sausages x 2'p, 2 wm toast, egg and beans, 2 syns for sauce, probably 3 syns as the wm was the crusts?

L. Last serving of lentils, meatballs tesco meat free.
2 satsumas
D. Pasta and quorn bolognaise , hex a of cheese.

2 yoghurts , an activia and a muller lite and 6 syns of apple crumble plus a 2 syn teaspoon of choc spread, post mucking ponies out, sweated as it was a 3 barrow effort plus soaking the 2 Hay nets, then lugging straw and hay bales around.

13 syns.

I'm taking extra vits, D, c, omega 3 fish oil, iron and b12 and looking for inspiration. My mojo has been stolen. I will keep searching for it.

6 miles walked today, sweated up! 56 miles

Green again

B. Eggs, beans, mushrooms, 2 wm toast 2 syns sauce.

L. Pasta bolognaise and tesco meat free balls ,1 syn. Apple.

D. Quorn chicken pieces stir fry brown rice. 2 syns sweet chili sauce.
Will snack in a mo, perhaps an options hot choc. 3 syns

8syns

Last edited:
Another 5 miles walked 61 miles total

B. Huge , 2 wm toasted, 2 LMC red onion Rosemary sausages, 2 lean bacon, mushrooms sliced, beans, 2 egg omelette
Brown sauce 2 syns

L. Apple banana satsuma

Snack , chicken leg no skin

D. Extra lean steak mince , home made meat balls, also made quorn mince balls they worked, in home made tomato basil sauce. In bed of celery and carrot shaved into pasta lengths V nice.

Choc options 2 syns Jaffa cake 2.5 syns

6.5 syns

Last edited:
Off plan a bit today with too many syns watching the rugby

B. Omelette filled with onions, peppers, mushrooms, lean bacon and a name sausage sliced, 1 sysn

25 mile bike ride, first ride in 3 weeks, 4 Jaffa cakes, 10 syns

L. Options 2 syns, tuna, 35 gm porridge , berries and sweeter, an apple

Doritos watching rugby, loads of cups of tea. 15 syns?

D. Jambalaya, picked at the chicken , didn't eat a lot.

4 chocolates, 8 syns,

Another 25 miles cycling, feeling sore from yesterday, lower back and low ab hurt.

B. SW rosti and Spanish omelette , LMc sausage and tomatoe, mushroom

Snack brunch post ride porridge hexb, muller lite and some dried fruit 2 syns

Land management, chain sawing, burning, dragging tree limbs through shin deep mud , then poo picking 5 barrow loads....
Banana

D. Veg risotto ,3 syns, chicken hex b, muller light, clementine and frozen berries

Tea spoon peanut butter 2 syns

7 syns

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Weighed in Thursday 13'4, 3 lbs off. All in the right direction.

Monday -Green

B. 2 wm toasted hex b, egg fry lite on tinned spaghetti

L. Homemade veg risotto , flat white from Costa

D. Salad, chicken breast hex b, 2 syns for salad cream light, jacket spud with no fat cottage cheese.

4 syns for pieces of breaded chicken that I picked! 2 syns peanut butter, peanut caramel muller lite.

8 syns

Apple and clementine.

Last edited:
A couple of days off plan, son back from Uni and it's been his birthday. I made a real fuss of him as he has not had a birthday celebration at home for the last 4 years due to being at college and his rugby commitments.

This weekend I've got to get him to North Wales for Wales Students squad training.....

Back has been playing up the whole of the last week, painful. I'm walking like something off planet of the apes again. I don't think the drive up is going to be very helpful.

Back