Quins; back to the plan.

Still rough
Red

B. Coffee

L. chicken thigh, 2 Lmc red onion Rosemary sausages , scrambled eggs, 2 baked toms and mushrooms.

Snack
Banana pork loin sliced and gherkins

D . To come SW lean pork and beef meatballs in Tom sauce , hex b 230 gm jacket spud , SW cauliflower cheese 2.5 syns , carrots.

Muller lite vanilla choc sprinkles and fresh raspberries and black currants from allotment.

2.5 syns? That's not enough.......

Last edited:
Thursday

Green

B porridge hexb, cinnamon, grated pear, trivia , water

L. SW veggie burgers part 1, eggs , spaghetti

D. SW veggie burgers part deux, spicy rice salad, fry lite egg

SW burgers classed as 1.5 syns don't know why , 6 syns used. 1 syns for rice, used a dessert spoon olive oil to fry onion and garlic, between 4.

: Muller lite Turkish delight and banana

Teas and coffee, milk hex A not all used. No 2nd hex b either (60gms of wm bread crumbs in 8 veggie burgers, probably why they are synned).

7 syns

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Friday.

Now in the coughing through the night stage, tedious.

Green.
B. Hexb porridge pear grated choc options and water 2 syns.

L. Diced roasted potato a seasoned with paprika, garlic and salt. Baked beans and scrambled eggs with diced onions and peppers. V tasty.

D. SW spag Bol with a dollop of phili lite garlic herb...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Well done on your weight loss and I hope you are feeling better.

The weight loss tracker takes 24 hours to update here under your posts after you update on Ticker Factory, but you can see the new update when you click on signature in your profile. Also, when you click on your ticker you can see the update so you know it is working.

Thanks mini , didn't read that anywhere about 24 hrs, thought I was going mad.
I just had a read through some of the threads in the technical forum and found this by Pierce...

(About midnight or so. The reason for it is that not all services have the secure padlock like us, so to prevent any scary warnings about insecure content we cache that content and serve it from our servers to you.

Hope that explains it.)

So It looks like the updates are at midnight so it's not 24 hours like I had presumed.

I have added this information to the bottom of the post about how to make a ticker as it is a bit confusing when you don't know why it is not updating.

That's really good of you Mini. Thank you!

Busy morning, loads of tidying up around the plot and inside, had a house viewing...

So low in energy still, but desperately want to get out for a ride. Think I will get kit on go for an easy flat few miles , see how I feel. Just been inspired by Froome's efforts in the TDF.

B.Egg bacon mushroom tomatoes

L. Beef slices, 1 chicken thigh shredded on 4 ryvita original dark eye hex b. Pickled onions , gherkins, beetroot, cottage cheese cherry toms....a Scandinavian ploughmans?

30 miles done. Nice ride through beautiful Kent countryside before I cook dinner. Took it easy, did 34 miles but didn't re start my GPS after a brief stop to make an adjustment.

Going to cook poached salmon with leeks, spinach with very finely sliced onions ( 1 syn per portion used desert spoon olive oil to cook off )and garlic with cumin seeds and seasoning. Fresh prawns to be decided on , and smoked mackerel for some syns. ( just used up 800 calories according to Garmin, but I'd say more like 5-600). New potatoes in skins with fresh mint.

Thanks Mini, definitely wasn't up to usual standards( 50-80 miles at over 16mph with hills thrown in) treated it as an easy ride, enjoyed the sights as that's all I'm fit for at the moment. An absolute bonus was seeing a gorgeous barn owl. It flew along side me for about 100 metres along a small stream and verge with loads of tree cover. It was as if it was set up, if I had a Go Pro camera on my helmet it would have been brilliant footage. It swerved up into the trees ( looking for prey of some kind) came back out caught up with me and did the same thing about 3 more times until my lane turned left and the tree line went right.

Enjoyed the ride, cleared my sinuses ( too much info! ) now feeling knackered and chesty again. It was good for the soul.

Decided to have the smoked mackerel and parents as a starter. Cooked the prawns in fry light, chopped ginger green and white of spring onions and crushed garlic, soy sauce added when they turned pink. Fresh green chili. Absolutely stunning, would cost enough to eat out.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 5
Been years since I saw a barn owl...happened only the one time on a stretch of road I travel frequently, and it was magic...something I will never forget.

Just think if you had not motivated yourself to get on your bike this afternoon you would of missed this wonderful, magical moment... One to treasure that's for sure.

Having suffered with blocked sinuses a few weeks back, I can empathise with your relief:)

Back