Quins; back to the plan.

Well, that was a long break. Loads going on, looking after the 2 small holdings trying to keep the grass under control, orchard, horses and plenty of driving to Gloucester and inward to South and N Wales at weekends. It's all been worth it, son got into the Wales RL Student squad and played in the home nations championship held in Edinburgh over the week 13th June. We went up to support him play against Scotland , Ireland and England. A nice break. All if this came at a cost financially , to my cycling and weight!

Haven't weighed in for ages, clothes are so tight I don't need the scales to tell me where I'm at.

Made an effort today.

Green.

Breakfast : 2 eggs scrambled on 2 hovis wm toast, 1 laughing cow light, black coffee

64 miles club bike ride, at cafe stop scrambled eggs beans on toast ( 6-8 syns for toast with butter?) 2 X Americanos splash milk.

Post ride
SW speed tomato soup, jacket spud, banana and activia no fat yoghurt

D. SW Lentil lasagna and salad , 2 syns salad cream

Options hot choc 2 syns image.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
Sunday

Red

B. 2 eggs scrambled, small turkey breast sliced seasoned, 2 thin fat free rashers sliced, cherry toms, 2 mushrooms sliced, small onion and peppers diced, mixed herbs , fresh green chili all cooked in pan with fry light.

L. Lean beef slices , 6 ryvita wm crackerbread ( no longer hex b I know but they worked last time...) 2 laughing cow light , chopped gherkin, cherry Tom, spring onion , beetroot . Really enjoyed.

Mowing lawns and allotment. Sweating!

Snack, 2 beef slices, beetroot, couple of spoons cottage cheese. Vanilla quark 2 syns.

D. Roast loin pork with tiny bit if stuffing, 3 syns, roasted bns, carrots swede, sweet potato and new potato chunks as hex b. Broccoli and green beans. 1 syn mustard.

Activia yoghurt.

350 ml skimmed milk hex a.

Last edited:
Feeling slimmer already

25th wedding anniversary today , can't afford to do much after supporting son in Edinburgh for the week so will just get some food in for me and mrs Quins , my mum and dad. Got to celebrate.

Red.

B. Porridge hex b made with water frozen berries truvia

L. Chicken thigh , some lean beef slices and 3 tesco meat free burgers 3 syns, cherry toms.

D. Roasted chicken thighs, Chinese and sweet chili style , pork loin chops piri piri, SW wedges hex b

Nibble of cheese hex a
Syns on champagne , wine and a Cointreau large! 2 small pieces of artisan bread. Loads of syns I'm sure 30-40?

Another do tomorrow...

Last edited:
Nice to see you back posting, I'm still very much a lurker & don't often come here.

Happy anniversary, when it was our 25th we had a heated discussion about what we were doing, we don't generally celebrate anniversaries, in the end we went to Kidderminster on the steam train and had lunch it was very nice & suited us both. It's our 30th next year & we've already decided as a treat to ourselves we'll do the Trans Siberian train trip!

Yes you do have to celebrate, it'll be lovely having close family members with you to share your anniversary.

Hey HH! I'm glad you're still around. Minimins doesn't seem to be as busy as before, I preferred the days of the app.
Any news on Texty? I trust all is good with you? Trans Siberian trip sounds brilliant.

Off plan yesterday more celebrations...

Back to red today

B. Fresh air

L. Pork loin chop , nume sausages 3 syns

D. SW meat balls in tomato sauce. With 230gm jacket spud and salald 2 syn for salad cream.

Snacked on pork loin slices and veg

Plain no fat yoghurt with 2 teaspoon options and truvia 2 syns.

Last edited:
Red

B. 2 LMc red onion Rosemary sausages baked on a tray with cherry toms and mushrooms, fry light egg

L. 4 ryvita dark rye crisp bread hex b, cottage cheese with smoked mackerel to make a pate with fresh green chili , gherkins sliced and spring onions. Smoked salmon on top delicious.

Snacked on pork loin slices and a banana

To come , chicken curry, SW style. Not sure of the hex b to go with it, might have ryvita again as a poor mans popodum

No syns yet.....

Options hot choc 2 syns , used A desert spoon of oil to cook chicken shared between 4 1 syn at max

3 syns

Got a sore throat coming on, 3 syns for some honey.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary:0clapper:

Congratulation and well done to your son on his achievements and of course, also to proud mum and dad :D

Lunch

Quorn balls in Tom sauce , phili light, pasta fusilli and shells, salad. Fresh green chili. Fat fee dressing.

D. Moroccan chicken SW in slow cooker, delicious, cinnamon, mixed spice, cumin, garlic, cloves, salt pepper, handful of raisins (2-3 syns between 4) chicken stock cube,carrots , onions and finely diced swede, added bulgar wheat near end and chickpeas. Served with fat free natural yoghurt with fresh mint, cumin, cayenne pepper, blitzed in mini blender , sweetener.
Chicken hex b
Toffee muller lite Yoghurt and banana with some porridge synned 2, about tablespoon.

Hex a skimmed milk ration hardly dented.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Your meals look very lovely and you look like you're getting right back to it, whilst also enjoying yourself!
Congratulations on your anniversary too!!
Well done on the 2lb loss which is also great- something to keep you motivated :)

I saw what you put about it not being as busy- it definitely isn't but it's getting better on here and I cope it can get back to being what it was before!

Hope that your throat is feeling better!

Ruth
X

Green

B. Porridge hexb made with water, truvia

L. Scrambled eggs , diced onion, peppers, mushroom, fresh green chili , beans on toast hexb 2
Snacked on Banana and couple of forks of yesterday's pasta quorn balls.

D. SW sweet potatoe risotto, with hex A cheese , 1 syn for pesto sauce that was run through the whole lot.

To come:
Choc orange options 2 syns , muller light if I need it.

Feeling snotty and look like a panda, 2 black eyes. That's my signature tell tale sign that I'm under the weather.

Last edited:
Well done on your 2 lbs off this week:0clapper:

Hope you feel better soon and that your batteries get fully recharged:)

m

Tuesday

Still feel rough.

Green

B. Porridge Apple grated, cinnamon and trivia , very nice and comforting.

L. Not exciting same as yesterday.
Scrambled eggs, diced onion peppers and mushroom, fresh green chilies sprinkled over. 2 wm toasted hexb 2 spread of Phili lite, beans.

D. SW carbonara , muller lite, 4 syns nip of medicinal brandy , 2 syns teaspoon honey

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back