Quins; back to the plan.

[
image.jpeg
If only they picked up their own poo!

Magnificent friends you have there :D

Nice horses...I couldn't eat a whole one though...,, hehe, upsets my kids and Mrs when I say that.....

If we didn't cut our own hay they'd be eating five pound notes while I sleep.

Graduation day in Bath, lovely. Sat outside the Abbey now , sun beating down.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Did a good effort yesterday.

B. SW wedges eggs and tomatoes

Banana

L. St the Tramshed ,Bath. A salad with quinoa, edamame beans, char grilled chicken and was passed wedges from my mums plate and some lovely gammon. 2 pints cold lager. A couple if sweet potato fries. Couldn't get a jacket spud.

Iced tea and sips of D1 mojito, beautiful

D. Motorway services. Managed to resist all attempts by my parents (!) to get Burger King and stuck with M&S chicken drumsticks and a banana.

Coffee Americano

I'm sure there's s bundle of syns but it could have been a so much worse.

Sneaky peak this morning showedI'm hovering 2oz outside 13'4 .... Fingers crossed, a couple of days to go before weigh in.

Thursday

Another challenge....a social at work based around a picnic, rounders and touch rugby in the local park. I did have about 4-5 mini scotch eggs and some Doritos, strawberries. Avoided all the rest, very tempting, loads of humus , olives, cake, pork pies, sausage rolls......beer, cider. I stuck to water. I also did about 24-5 miles commute in my bike.

B. Overnight oats

L. Chicken drum sticks, 2 meat free burgers, 1 syn, cucumber and cherry toms, 1 syn salad cream

Mini scotch eggs worst way 15 syns, 3 for Doritos.

D. Turkey breast , brown rice, salad , 2 syns salad cream. My daughter said she used a tablespoon olive oil to marinade the turkey between 3 of us, 2 syns, 2 syns salad cream.

Options hot choc with mini marshmallows 4 syns

Last edited:
Thursday

Another challenge....a social at work based around a picnic, rounders and touch rugby in the local park. I did have about 4-5 mini scotch eggs and some Doritos, strawberries. Avoided all the rest, very tempting, loads of humus , olives, cake, pork pies, sausage rolls......beer, cider. I stuck to water. I also did about 24-5 miles commute in my bike.

B. Overnight oats

L. Chicken drum sticks, 2 meat free burgers, 1 syn, cucumber and cherry toms, 1 syn salad cream

Mini scotch eggs worst way 15 syns, 3 for Doritos.

D. Turkey breast , brown rice, salad , 2 syns salad cream. My daughter said she used a tablespoon olive oil to marinade the turkey between 3 of us, 2 syns, 2 syns salad cream.

Options hot choc with mini marshmallows 4 syns
Well done for resisting the bad stuff on both days- that's excellent will power and you will be rewarded! I think that you have done really well to find a good balance and still enjoy yourself :)
I hope that you're having a good time!

Ruth
X

12.5 miles bike commute , banana on train

B. Scrambled eggs in works microwave with chopped spring onion and red pepper

L. Ryvita cottage cheese gherkins , spring onions sliced cucumber , crop over blaze pepper sauce from Trinidad

Very week on ride home, bonked badly , under cooked on the food front. Could barely turn the pedals. Very weak.

Snacked on half tin of beans and plain yoghurt with banana sweetened with stevia

D. Mrs Quins making an effort, cooking SW COD Provençal with new potatoes.

Nume from fraud with raspberries, cherries and strawberries sweetened with stevia.

Syns 3 desert spoon ice cream. Really feeling week. I'm craving something , legs are so weak.

Shame she bought ful fat activia yoghurt by mistake.......:banghead:

Last edited:
Worked myself into the ground strimming and mowing, can barely move my arms and hands....

Snack Lunch 3 ryvita crackerbread. 3 syns 1 laughing cow light , beetroot , Spring onion, couple of spoons of provincale veg ,

D. Pasta shapes, spinach, onions, garlic crushed, fennel seeds, desert spoon of phili lite , encona pepper sauce

Going to need a snack later, went out and bought muller lites, LMC red onion sausages , some diet and zero coke to quench the burning thirst ( otherwise I might crack a beer !)

Snack. SW humus on 3 ryvita original dark rye part of hexb , an apple..

Muller lite cherry yoghurt with fresh cherries

Still only 3 syns.
I don't think I'm using all my syns or my hex allowance on green day.

Last edited:
Sunday

B. Banana pre club bike ride

L. After 28 miles, scrambled egg and beans on toast at cafe, bound to have syns, was wm toast buttered. 2 syns for brown sauce,pot of tea.

I came 3rd in the sprint , woohoo! I did lead a mate out and he won it. However, I was really struggling in the hills, or any elevation for that matter. I really need to ditch the weight to make it easier.

I did another Garmin atrocity and missed about 6 miles, so the ride total was about 46-50 miles.

Feeling better than I thought , got some energy left to mow around the other farm.

Last edited:
Sunday

B. Banana pre club bike ride

L. After 28 miles, scrambled egg and beans on toast at cafe, bound to have syns, was wm toast buttered. 2 syns for brown sauce,pot of tea.

I came 3rd in the sprint , woohoo! I did lead a mate out and he won it. However, I was really struggling in the hills, or any elevation for that matter. I really need to ditch the weight to make it easier.

I did another Garmin atrocity and missed about 6 miles, so the ride total was about 46-50 miles.

Feeling better than I thought , got some energy left to mow around the other farm.

that's awesome and in this heat too :D

Sunday

EE

B. Banana
L. Scrambled eggs beans on toast pot of tea at cafe stop during bike ride.
Snack, post ride, banana, piece of leftover cod and Provençal
D. Pork leg steak seasoned with garlic, smoked paprika, salt pepper. Roasted on bed of onions, peppers, courgette, butternut squash , with new potatoes. Poor Mrs Quins, this was her third shopping cock up, she thought she'd bought pork loin steaks. Glad we had steak knives.....:banghead:

Nectarine, some cherries and 2 strawberries

Syns for cafe lunch, I dont know ...5-6? Hopefully offset by the bike ride. 6 more for dipping in the peanut butter jar, just crave that salty sweet hit , especially post ride.

12 syns.

Sunday

EE

B. Banana
L. Scrambled eggs beans on toast pot of tea at cafe stop during bike ride.
Snack, post ride, banana, piece of leftover cod and Provençal
D. Pork leg steak seasoned with garlic, smoked paprika, salt pepper. Roasted on bed of onions, peppers, courgette, butternut squash , with new potatoes. Poor Mrs Quins, this was her third shopping cock up, she thought she'd bought pork loin steaks. Glad we had steak knives.....:banghead:

Nectarine, some cherries and 2 strawberries

Syns for cafe lunch, I dont know ...5-6? Hopefully offset by the bike ride. 6 more for dipping in the peanut butter jar, just crave that salty sweet hit , especially post ride.

12 syns.

Your food sounds wonderful and great for post riding! I'm sure you will be fine with the cafe lunch- much needed calories after all of that exercising!!

Ruth
X

Back