Quins; back to the plan.

Quins said:
That is mad! I'm waiting for a leather jacket to arrive in the post! Get that dream analysed!

Lol maybe I'm psychic lol

Green

Another long day ahead that has potential to de rail my sw efforts. Got to get to rugby training the other side of the world and wont be home till 10.

B. Weetabix crunchy bran hex n muller lite yog strawberry

L. Cafe, jacket cheese beans side salad. Definitely full fat cheese, hex a?

D. Left over pasta , beans, salad. 3 oven chips.

Another long day ahead with getting my son to rugby training in the opposite direction to last night.

B. 6 ryvita whole grain cracker bread,hex b, 3 dairy lea lite hex a, diced red pepper spring onion.

L. Tin spaghetti with 2 laughing cow lite 2nd hex a melted.

D. Cold leftovers roast potatoes, 2 mouth fulls lean mince lasagna 10 syns ? before driving to training.

chicken Mug shot in flask with very powder.

Snacked on today parsnip, roast carrot and roast pots.

Teas coffees.

Last edited:
Nightmare day ahead, a leaving do at brazilian restaurant.

B. Wm pitta coop hex b 1 egg mushroom omlette peppers onions lo fat mozarella between 2.

Banana
Lunch
Full on churrascaria, brazilian grilled meat feast at Preto. Beetroot leaves, pickles , onions , sirloin, chicken (skin removed), topside, chicken in bacon, garlic sirloin, neck beef, more sirloin, avoided sausages, more grilled cuts. ........
Caiparinha to finish. G in, and slimlines, 3 bottles bohemia beer.

2nd party in 7days, worse than run into xmas!

Got home cup of tea and piece if home made rocky road to quench the sweetness crave after the savoury meat abuse.

Don't feel bloated though,amazingly!

Green
After tne brazilian meat feast on friday I am not missing meat at all! Not even as a hex. Strange, as I do like meat, maybe its my body telling me its had enough protein to break down?

B. Egg mushroom onion omlette in hex b pitta bread wm co op. Beans

L. Kitcheree. lentils, onion rice, tumeric, garlic, chilli, cumin seeds, corriander powder.

D. Pasta home made sauce, phili lite garlic herb, peas.

Teas coffees water.

After the last 10 days I was expecting a major increase into the 13's. Didn't do too bad at all , 13'0'2. Very pleased, I know it will come down. Last weigh in was 12'11'4 so I know it will come off.

Green

B. Coffee, weetabix crunchy bran hex b 42 gm so some syns, muller lite strawberry yogurt chopped banana.

L. Left over pasta and home made tomatoe sauce.
Tea coffees

Apple, chicken mug shot,

D. 2 wm small danish toast, fry lite egg 2nd hex b , beans , phili lite on toast 2nd hex a, 1.5 quorn sausages 1.5 syns. Mushrooms in fry lite.

Muller lite cherry yoghurt.

Last edited:
Green again because it's easy due work

B. Weetabix crunchy bran hex b , miller lite and chopped banana

L. Jacket pots 2x small with a small portion phili lite garlic herb, home made coleslaw with quark and small spoon helmans lite. syns 3?

D. Beans, swedish meat ball in spicy tomatoe sauce with butter beans, onions, chilli and spices.

3 desert spoons of turkey mince chilli, 6 syns if that or 2nd hex b

Quark and no fat greek style yogurt mixed with a muller lite vanilla choc sprinkle with a desert spoon belgium choc options , between 2. 2 syns?

Syns for day about 10 or 11.

Green

Not getting much time to cook and prepare meals , always out getting kids to sports training.

B . Weetabix crunchy bran again, hex b, mullerlite, banana

L. Quorn chilli with flageolet beans made with schwartz packet, this portion max of 3 syns.

D. Cold Out of tupperware box on train platform, left over quorn balls in home made spicy tom sauce with some cold tinned spaghetti. This is getting pants.

Even my flask of coffee was cold.

Sw cheedecake no biscuit base, just quark no far greek yogurt and options, 2 syn max.
Teas coffees
Syns 5
Hex b weetabix crunchy bran
Hex b 4 tea spoon turkey mince chilli
Hex a milk in drinks
Hex a

Red

Everyday is throwing up challenges that try and steer me away from healthy eating and my goals. More rugby with no time to stop at home .

B. 6 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread, hexb, 3 dairylea lite, hex a, 3 slices honeyroast ham , gberkin, spring onion.

L. Chicken drum sticks, salad, coconut mullerlite yogurt

Syns in staff birthday treat mini choc role x 2. 10 syns?

D. on the run, cold on the car, wm pitta eat smart sausages 4 is 2 syns salad

Feel so cold, got home and had some heated up left over carrots , brocoli and greens with turkey mince chilli, another 2 syns plus a belgium choc options, 2 syns ?

Approximately 16 syns today.

Not sure what today turned out to be. Started pretty neutral and ended extra easy I think.
EE ?

B. Weetabix crunchy bran hexb mullerlite passing fruit .5 syn ? Banana apple.

L. 2egg omlette, tin spaghetti and crunchy salad.

Teas coffee ss milk

D. Fanta chicken sweet n sour with loads of carrot match sticks, chopped onions peppers and passata, oxo cube red wine vinegar and boiled rice.

1 teaspoon belgium choc options in no fat greek yog. 2 syns max.

I know I've lost weight this week, was 12'12'6 this morning. No parties helps.

21/1/12 Saturday

another busy rugby day, running a district trial.

red.

b.quorn sausages 2 syns , tin tomatoes 2 fry lite eggs

L. 4 eat smart sausages sliced with sliced gerkins at about 4.30 starving.

D. sw lean steak mince kebab, wm pitta co op hex b, coleslaw, beetroot, tomatoe sauce homemade,

some syns dont know exactly will charge self 10 for the day.

More rugby today, away match.

Sort of EE

B. 2 boiled eggs 2wm sm danish loaf phili lite marmite.

L. Small amount of sw doner kebab, sw wedges about 5, mint sauce dip lo fat yog and splenda, coleslaw and some salad.
Mullerlite coconut yog and banana.

D. Roast chicken, 4oz approx, half desert spoon of sausage meat stuffing, 5syns? 1 large roast 1small, greens carrots peas, loads salad, some gravy, 5syns?

Water, tea coffees. Another small roast potato, 1square dark chocolate 3syns?

Syns 13,
Definitely 3rd salad and sf.

Been very busy during working week and not been following usual routine and weighing on mondays st same time in morning. Had a peak on a wednesday and was 12'11 only 1lb off target, but weighed today and 12'12'4 still good but I tend to have more food on a Sunday whether red or green. Still feel great and know I must be near a proper target as weight loss has slowed right down. I will stick to it.

Green

B. weetabix crunchy bran banana muller lite vanilla choc sprinkle yog. 1 syn?

Satsuma teas coffees

L. Morrisons egg noodle straight to wok type, morrisons meat free mince made into bolognese with loads of carrot onion swede tin of toms and carton passata. With a babybell lite part of hex a. 1/2 a syn for this portion for. the meat free mince that is 3 syns due whole packet 400gms. Better texture than quorn and cheaper!

Banana pink grapefruit

D. Some paella rice. More bolognese with mash potato and beans. Half syn at max.

Last edited:
Gawd I'm predictable, almost carbon copy of yesterday, the only difference being a passion fruit mullerlite, more satsumas no grapefruit, an apple instead of 2nd banana and some pineapple in the evening. Cooked loads if meat free bolognese to take pressure off at home. .... I still enjoy it even though I'm eating it back to back. Needs must with a very busy schedule.

Missed diary yesterday, did green again , similar, but had omlette in hex b pitta bread.

Time for a change

Red.

B. Mullerlite yoghurt banana and satsuma

L. Sliced eatsmart sausages 2 syns sliced with gherkins pickled onions wm pitta co op hex b

Pink grapefruit Teas coffees

D. In the car at rugby, lean steak mince curry schwartz packet, kiss of carrot onions and swede in it, baked beans in it , syns max 5.
Added hex a phili lite garlic herb.

I Small round garlic bread 5 syns?

Total syns 12

Red

B. Half of a 2 egg omlette with half desert spoon of phili lite hex a

Packet sea food sticks

D. huge salad, cucumber, red onion, gherkins, pickled onions, lettuce, tomatoe sliced. Butterfly Chicken breast fry lite griddle pan. Dressing of lo fat from frais, no far greek yog, 2 teaspoon morrisons lo fat salad cream, tea spoon horse raddish. Half a. Jacket potatoe. Syns for dressing 3max.

Pink grapefruit, apple, teas coffees, fanta zero.

D. Fanta chicken, carrots, onions, mangetout, passata, fanta zero. 8 peanuts. Fresh pineapple.

Syns for day max 12

I am disappearing up my own. ... late in from work last night and running around trying to get everyone sorted this morning, rugby coaching.

Think its EE, but not sure though.

B. 2 fry lite egg half tin mushy peas, no bloody beans in , running right our of food basics.

L. Left over noodles , small amount chicken in fanta, couple of pieces, mushrooms, tomatoe, cucumber, spring onion, celery stick chopped, mushy peas.

D. Lean pork loin in fanta , sweet n sour again, fry lite stir fry veg, sliced cabbage, onion, carrot match sticks, brocoli, bean sprouts, soy sauce ginger garlic chopped.

Mullerlite vanilla chick sprinkle, banana, desert spoon weetabix crunchy bran. Hex b?
Or syn ? 5 or less.

Last edited:
Rushed again. 12'11'4. More rugby.

Ee possibly.

B. 2fry lite eggs, mushy peas (no beans in cos no time to shop! )

L. 2egg omlette mushrooms spring onions in asda wm pitta hex b with phili lite hex a or syn?

Teas coffees

D. Lean topside diced, curry with added carrots diced, very large onion diced, swede diced. Tins toms. Water , 2 knor rich beef stock pots, very powder, half desert spoon pataks madras paste. Very warming and tasty. Boiled basmsati and salad.

Quark with 2teaspoons options mint madness. Plus a spoon dipped in peanut butter for a taste.

Syns, max of 12?

Weighed in at 12'12, what de arse,cha! Can't seem to get away from this hovering above target.

B. Chopped banana, 32g
weetabix crunchy bran hexb muller lite passion fruit yog . 1 syn

L. Tin spaghetti, phili lite garlic. herb hex a, quorn mince, red onion.

Satsuma, teas coffees skimmed

D. Jacket potato with phili lite hex a, quark, baked beans, 2 quorn sausages, 1 syn, fry lite egg.

Back