Quins; back to the plan.

Green

B. 28gm porridge, hex b, splenda, chopped banana, water. Microwaved at work, lovely and hot.

L. Penne pasta home made tom sauce with onions fennel seeds, splenda to sweeten off toms, chilli flakes, quorn mince and desert spoon phili lite garlic herb hex a.

D. Fry lite, spiced potatoe wedges with garlic powder, cayenne pepper and salt, 2 fry lite eggs and beans.

Teas coffees.

Really feel the urge to splurge. Good job I made loads of wedges. Nicked the corner of a home made oat cake 2 syns.

Last edited:
Hi suzyflo , thanks for the check up. Been busy as usual, so another green day. I've just invested in a couple of Alladin food flasks, so that my son and I can have a hot meal while we are out. A chilli or rice dish piping hot would go down well on these cold nights whilst waiting for him st rugby training all over the place.

Anyway today

B. 28gm porridge, chopped banana splenda.

L. Quorn mince, onions, rice and chick pea curry made with pataks madras
1/2 syn portion hex a phili light desert spoon.

Pink grapefruit
Teas coffees s milk

D. Stir fry veg, fry lite, onion ginger garlic, bean sprouts, red pepper noodles ,soy sauce chilli flake
Yum and spicy.

4 oven chips 2 syns ?

missing a hex b

Quins, it seems you may not know that the allowance for porridge as a healthy extra has increased to 35g as of the new books out in jan. It's surprising how much difference the extra 7g makes to the amount. a few of the cereal amounts have changed but not all increased e.g. Crunchy bran has decreased from 42g down to 35g. Hope this info is useful to you.

You're very welcome...don't want to be letting you have short measures! I've been having more porridge since the allowance went up, I've also started making it with water only, I only used to put a titchy bit of milk in before so it doesn't really make any difference to the taste - I still like it. :)

Scales showed target for first time, 12'10! Fantastic. I really can't remember being this weight, maybe when I was running marathons in 2000? My clothes are baggy and I feel great. Now to hang in to it.

Reddish could be EE. ...

B. Fry lite egg, 1 rasher trimmed smoked bacon , then at work 35gm hex b porridge made with water, chopped banana and splenda.

Mullerlite yoghurt.

L. In cafe, jacket, salad , chicken quarter, skin removed, black coffee.

D. Sw sausage casserole. This was more veg than sausages. (Eat smart 2 syns )Lovely.
Snacked on bns chips. 4 potatoe wedges.

Belgian choc options. 2 syns

Syns..... will charge myself 12 to cover the whole day not sure what syns were lurking in tne cafe salad but it tasted like pickled cabbage, onion, etc and the jacket spud was dry no butter, took the skin off the chicken but it looked greasy tasted fine.

Last edited:
Blinkin freeing all day. Went to Twickenham Stoop to watch London Broncos v St Helens because all of my other rugby commitments were called off, union coaching and sin's league training, due ti friend pitches.
Froze watching the match and was hungry all day.

Red or EE?

B . 2 egg omlette
Coffees.

Gun dog training. Trained our springtime spaniel.

L. Left over sw sausage casserole, very little left. Boo!

Off to rugby. Bloody freeing even though wrapped up.
2 coffees.

D. Keema curry, extra lean steak mince, carrots swede onions diced passata, beef stick pot, desert spoon pataks madras between 5 = 1syn per serving. Loads of cucumber, red onion tomato raita. Nibble if corner if naan 5 syns, boiled rice 8 syns or extra easy ?
Saag ponir. Frozen Spinach onions garlic cumin seeds phili lite garam massala. Pukka.
Syns about 15 or if EE less.

Teas with skim milk

Sunday 5th Feb

Green.

B. Some baked beans, 2 egg omlette, mushroom, spring onions, diced pepper, small amount hex a eat smart red leicester in asda wm pitta hex b. Coffee skimmed.

L. Sw minestrone soup

D. Roast lamb, with hardly any lamb! Roast puddle carrots green beans spring greens, brocoli, tablespoonful home made gravy, 5 syns?

Snacks, Pink grapefruit, 2 satsumas , mullerlite strawberry yogurt.

1 teaspoon choc spread, 1 teaspoon peanut butter syns? 4.5 syns per tablespoon each so approximately 1 teaspoon would be 1 syn? So 2 syns.

Total syns 7.

Last edited:
Back to work so. ....Green as usual.

B. 35gm hexb porridge made with water splenda and chopped banana. Really makes a huge portion and it is hot , sweet and lovely.

L. Hex b no2 extra lean steak mince curry boiled rice and mahoosive salad, chopped lettuce, spring onions, cherry toms, celery, cucumber, desert spoon salad cream. Tiny piece of naan, Syns 10 for the lot.

D. Tin spaghetti, hex a eat smart lo fat phili type cheese in pasta with quorn mince carrot, swede, onions, tin toms type sauce.

8 red skin small peanuts 2almonds

Satsuma apple. Teas coffees

Last edited:
Feeling the bloat. Wednesday is always the day I feel the heaviest.

Green.

B. Porridge banana splenda

L. Pasta quorn mince curry salad pickled gherkins and onions.
Satsuma apple teas coffees

D. Beans 2 egg omlette onions fixed pepper mushrooms hex b wm pitta asda. Hex a eat smart lo fat soft cheesegarlic herb.

Managed to decline/not indulge in left over pizza that kids left under my nose. I would have previously scoffed the lot and enjoyed it. Tonight I considered the act of eating it not conducive to my goals, eating it would have brought me in conflict with myself and made me unhappy. I am very happy!

Red

Sts on target12'10. 1 week

B. Porridge banana water splenda

L. Had to buy from tesco, settled on bag of stir fry veg, sea food sticks, . Microwaved the veg for 3 mins with curry powder and 5 spice, everyone at worked said it smelled gorgeous! Chopped the sea food sticks on top, had beetroot and pickled onions too.

Teas coffees.
D. Liver casserole with tesco lighter choices sausages 4syns . With fry light courgette strips. This was hearty and warming.

Hit choc options,2syns tea spoon x 2peanut butter same choc spread 4syns

Total syns 10

Red

Omg as the kids say. My turn to be a kid. No coaching today, minus 8 this morning everything cancelled except the game at the Stoop where I have invited about 15 colleagues and friends from work.

B. Fry lite egg and toms ear smart sausages

L. Rum coffee rum diet coke cider 2 chicken legs

D Lean steak mince chilli con carne schwartz mix
4syns divided by 5 portions.

Too many syns to calculate for alcohol

Last edited:
After tne fun and excess of yesterday I have tne munchies.

Red

B. Leftovers chilli, plus a double yoaker on 2 wm sm danish loaf toast.
Ryvita

L. Liver casserole with loads onions and diced carrots.

2chicken drumsticks

D. Roast chicken, greens brocoli carrot peas yorkshire pud and gravy

10syns
3satsumas diet coke teas coffees.

Now wondering if I should re set my target from 12'10 to 12''7 or lower? How do you find a target weight?

Back