Quins; back to the plan.

Thank Suz, you've done incredibly well.

I put on more than I first realised, last Friday and Saturday were big occasions at I didn't hold back on, still it makes for impressive weight loos when you focus, I lost nearly 3lb since Sunday morning....

Started with intention if extra easy, then went green I suppose

B. sw rosti, fry lite egg, tomatoes

L. Jacket potato , eft over liver casserole, side salad , the liver was a hex b

D. Spaghetti , carrots , onions and other veg in spicy sauce, 2 syns

Snacks, muller lite yoghurt , 3 chocs. 6 syns, piece of hoe made rock cake 6 syns, 14 syns

9 done, Walked, ran 5 mile cross country, total 14 miles

EE. I think

B. mushrooms and cherry toms on 2 ww wm Danish toasted

L. Harvester with son after rugby, half chicken skin removed, jacket spud, peas, humongous amount of salad, lettuce, tomatoes Cucumber, beetroot, carrot , onions, peppers, 2 large bowls . Syns for piripiri sauce, 2 ? BBQ sauce, 3 refill diet Pepsi

Drove over 300 miles to get-him back to college

D. Some chicken , carrots broccoli left over from the family roast

Yoghurt muller lite, 1 choc ,2 syns

7 syns, will round it up to 10...

Hi, thanks for popping by, I usually weigh myself on Saturday mornings. I'm doing this own from home , with the support of this web site. Are you keeping a diary? I will pop by if you are, always looking for tips and different things.

Green

B. 2 wm ww Danish toasted , egg and beans

L. Salad, half packet micro rice, half tin mushy peas with 5 spice and madras curry powder ( so fragrant, everyone comes to see what I'm eating) Quorn meat balls. 2 syns salad cream

D. Sw carbonara.

Snacks, grapes, muller let yoghurt, syns on irresistible left over home made lasagna 10 syns.

12 syns

14 miles done, 3 walked today, 17 miles total

Attachments

• image-400626445.jpg
    image-400626445.jpg
    608.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Green

Difficult one, on a course, lunch supplied

B. wm ww toast egg beans, spread of lo fat Philly with marmite as well, tasty

L. 3 v small rolls, looked wm, one with tuna veg another chicken coronation will charge 20 syns and be done wth t
Lads of fruit pineapple , grapes kiwi , strawberry ...

D. Quorn chcken pieces and morrisons meat free diced chicken in a " creamy" sauce. ( tarragon, from frais yoghurt chicken oxo a teaspoon of sherry, ) with diced carrots, leeks, broccoli , all with a mash potato topping , peas.

Muller lite with hand full of wheetos . 3 syns?

23 syns?

21 miles done, 3 walked today, total 24

Green

B. 1 egg mushroom spring onion omelette in 2 wm ww Danish toasted

L. Jacket spud Quorn mince chili, salad, 2 syns for salad cream.
Banana , 2 chocs 4 syns

D. 2 morrisons meat free burgers 1 syn chopped not co op wm pitta with salad, 2 syns salad cream,

Half pot muller lite yoghurt

Options hot choc 3 syns?

12 syns

Last edited:
You're doing fantastically well with your exercise, you put me to shame! I think you might have over allowed the syns on your course day so it shouldn't have rocked the boat too much, keep up the good work :D

Thanks Suzyflo, I'm keeping p the walking and jogging , trying to get back into a bit of running. Got a really had week coming up, going away then got a leaving do at a curry house......ah well , won't stress , just enjoy the journey .

Red

B. co op hex b pitta ( are they still hex b?) lean bacon, mushrooms, spring onion, egg.1 sn brown sauce.

L. Huge salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes , seafood sticks, silver skin onions. 1 syn lo fat salad dressing , muller lite cherry layer 1.5 syns

D. Chicken drum sticks, chicken breast , 8oz jacket wedges, some arrows broccoli

Now tent munchies , morrisons nil fat Greek style yoghurt with 2 teaspoons (3syn? ) options choc.

Total syns 5

24 miles done, 3 more walked today, 27 total.

Last edited:
27 miles done, 1 mile walked today dog training,, 28 total

30 mins on bike turbo trainer ( hard, well out of shape cycling, but it's a start)

Red

B. 2 nu me lean rashers ( I trimmed every bit of fat , even off these) , chopped with mushrooms, spring onions, a beaten egg all seasoned and in a wm co op pitta . One of my favourites . 1 syn brown sauce.

L. 2 chicken drum sticks, banana and apple

D. Pork fillet Thai red curry, home made paste. Beautiful. Made with lo fat coconut milk, no idea about syns for that.

3 satsumas, 1 v thin slice of hoe made lemon cake, 5 syns I suppose, 3 chocolates 6 syns.

12 syns, need to add the coconut milk. Just found syns, reckon I had the most as I didn't have rice, so about 6 syns 18 syns. Too many this week.

400ml tin of Blue Dragon Coconut Milk Light (17.5/4=4.35syns per person)

Last edited:
Thanks Suz, I thought I read somewhere that they were going out if hex b any idea why? I've still got 2 packets left, did alright with them through last year....

Green

27 done, 1 mile walk with horses, 28 total

Used the farm gym today, 30 bales if hay and straw loaded and unloaded then trolled through mud to be stacked. Sweated in the freezing sleet.

B. non hex b co op wm pitta, egg, bacon , spring onion, tomato, mushroom. Beautiful

L. Some leftover beans and spaghetti with hex cheese

D. Slow roast shoulder lamb ( minuscule amount just for taste.) roast spuds in fry lite, veg, gravy, 8 syns for meat and gravy?

2 satsumas, apple, activa yoghurt.

Thanks Suz, I thought I read somewhere that they were going out if hex b any idea why? I've still got 2 packets left, did alright with them through last year....

Green

27 done, 1 mile walk with horses, 28 total

Used the farm gym today, 30 bales if hay and straw loaded and unloaded then trolled through mud to be stacked. Sweated in the freezing sleet.

B. non hex b co op wm pitta, egg, bacon , spring onion, tomato, mushroom. Beautiful

L. Some leftover beans and spaghetti with hex cheese

D. Slow roast shoulder lamb ( minuscule amount just for taste.) roast spuds in fry lite, veg, gravy, 8 syns for meat and gravy?

2 satsumas, apple, activa yoghurt.

I sometimes think if it work before why change it, I still have polenta as a free food when on green day & it works fine for me, it's just a case of trying it out.

Hi happy holidays and Suz,, I will use up the pittas I have in the freezer, then see if I can live without them. I really found them useful for a quick snack. Is ww wholemeal still a hex b or has bread gone off the hex b list? I did notice that the pittas had a high fibre content, 6 or 7 and the bread was lower.

Been away again so I have to re focus and get back on plan again, not what I hoped for at the start of the new year, I was going along well. Keeping the faith ....

Green

B. egg fried rice with beans.

L. Sw wedges with home made humous

D. Quorn mince keema peas and rice

Syns, a piece of hot crusty fresh French stick, literally a mouthful, 3 syns, bought it for my family... Options Belgian choc drink, weighed 11 gms, 2 syns, couple if v thin small pieces of cheese definitely not a hex a amount...

Snacks, banana, pickled onions, hard boiled eggs.

Back