Attack Rachel's diary

rachyel85

Well hello!!

First day on Dukan was yesterday and from having a lookie through all your diaries it seems very beneficial so here goes!

Ive been struggling with my weight for years and find too much temptation on diets like WW etc. I'd just not eat so I could have crisps and wine at the weekend. Ahhhh!
So having read the books page for page and looked through this forum I'm giving Dukan a go.

Monday is going to be weigh in and yesterday's was a slight shock to the system. Didn't quite think I weighed that much. Amazing how a wee nibble here and there can add up.

So yesterday I had
B- 0% fat free yogurt
S - leftover chicken from Sunday's roast
L - tuna with black pepper and lemon juice,
Smoked salmon
Sugar free jelly
D- omelette,
2 x turkey bacon
Sugar free jelly

Felt a bit dizzy so just kept drinking

Today was a trip into town to find oatbran and quark.... Success!!!!

So today so far ive had
B - 0% yogurt
L- omelette and 2 rashers turkey bacon
S - Gallette and one venison sausage
Not sure bout dinner yet probably prawns in garlic

Does this sound ok?? :s

Ok so dinner was chicken coated in a mix of 0% fromage frais, garlic, chilli, curry powder

Was yummy and I feel like I've had a proper meal rather than lots of little niggley bits. :-D

Welcome rachel and good luck. X

this sounds good, although I would be wary of the venison sausage, I tend to struggle when I have those.

Drink loads and work through the first week. You will find this easier than WW and SW if like me as soon as you have a point/syn you think sod it and keep going.

Good luck, we are all in the same boat, so remember any questions ask/search the forums and there is bound to be your answer

Awww thanks guys. Will steal clear of venison sausages for now!!

The last few days I have felt so tired but this morning I've woken up absolutely bouncing with energy! Anyway feeling very positive about today, but it's my last day off back to work tomorrow for the rest of the week so it's planning today!

Aww thanks guys!

I'll steal clear of the venison sausages just now. Can't believe how much better I feel today. The last 2 days I've been so tired but I'm bouncing with energy today.
Gotta go back to work tomorrow for the rest of the week so away to look through the recipes and plan plan plan!

Ok so day 3

B - 0% yogurt
L- chicken soup made with chicken and stock
2 muffins
S- some mackerel ( once I'd fought off the cat!)
d - garlic and ginger prawns

Hi Rachel,

Welcome and good luck with the diet!

Ha ha, I know what you mean about fighting off the cat! Although last night the cat had to fight me off! She gets a chicken thigh cooked for her each night (spoilt cat!!!), and I was eyeing it up. She looked too cute in the end though, so I let her have it. :p

P.S. Are you sure your BMI is 6495.7?! I think something's gone wrong there! :D

hmmm, mackeral hadn't even thought about that as an option

Haha 6495.7!!!!! I totally didn't notice that! No, that's definitely not my BMI! Will have to see how to fix that!

So day 4 on attack and first day back at work. I work on a very busy medical admissions ward and today was the same as any other. Buuuusssyyy! I am absolutely exhausted today. Just feel like someone's sucked all my energy.

Does any one think it's cos I need to eat more? I've drunk nearly 3l water today and the previous days dizziness have gone thank goodness.

Today I had
B - chicken ( approx 1 breast)
L- 0% total
Sugar free jelly
Tuna with lemon and black pepper (1 tin)
2 muffins
D 2 egg omelette
3 x turkey bacon
Fat free yogurt

Rachel up you protien in my opinion . And are you taking muli vitamins as recommended? I felt like that in the first week but youll soon be bouncing with energy good luck x

Thanks,

I started the multivitamins on day 3 so hopefully they will help a bit.

Any idea how I change my Bmi?? I've had a look on the options but can't find it :(

Im not tec minded but try putting in you stats again see if it then corrects its self if that fails ask tec support on hear x

Thanks sididd, have tried the stats and it's not showing. Away to tech support we go!!

Mmmm secretly pleased I have to try eating more to feel better. Not often you hear that in a diet hehe

eat as much protein as you can .... the more you eat the more you lose :D

Ok so eating more today didn't quite go to plan :s ended up missing breakfast sigh

B - didn't get any cos work was too busy
L - tuna in lemon and pepper
0% total
Sugar free jelly
S- chicken in spices bits
D - 2 x salmon fillets
Omelette
Sugar free jelly
S - 3 x oatbran muffins

I WILL have breakfast tomorrow!!! Even if I have to run away and hide for 10 minutes in the toilet!!

Got some dukan flavourings today, cheese bacon and choc. Anyone got any ideas what i use them in. And it says dilute, so if i was to put in muffins say just put in a few drops????

Anyhoo Day 6 of attack

B- 0% total
L - tuna in lemon
3 muffins
Sf jelly
D- steak
Shirataki noodles
Sf jelly

I do with my praline and coconut...well a good squirt xxx

Mmm I shall have to get some coconut!

Soooooo today ... Day 7! One whole week of attack. A bit torn today if I'm honest. One part of me is really pleased with myself that ive managed 7 days as normally my will power is shocking, the other half of me just wants a huge chunk of bread!!!! So tonight is distraction time. Going to sit and watch x factor with some bits of left over chicken and I'm sure this feeling will pass.

Bit worried bout weekly weigh in tomorrow. Not sure why cos I know I've lost weight... Just daunting I suppose to see the weeks total.

Day 7
B - yogurt fat free
L- prawns
Sugar free jelly
3 muffins
D - venison steak
Spicy omelette
Sugar free jelly

Back