Rachel's Maintenance Diary

okay easiet pudding ever, I just made it up and loved it! ...Sponge fingers in a bowl, blend some strawberries and rasberries til liquid, add juice/water as desired to make slightly thinner consistency (the idea is to make the fingers go to soggy sponge, thought about adding some type of alchohol but only had brandy and din't know what would suit?!) . Pour over fingers. Pop in some sliced strwberries, and berries on top of liquid.Sieve a little icing sugar on top of that as desired. Then I took a small pot of gooseberry fool (not low fat so be careful :(), a couple of tablespoons of low fat Rhubarb yogurt and some low fat natural yogurt,whisked it all together and put on top. Put in the fridge for a couple of hours.Enjoy!!! Was delicious...had my father round for dinner and he said it was the best meal he'd ever had at my house! x

Sorry Mary that was for Danielle. The only norty things in it were the fingers/fool - the fool can be omitted and finger are very low fat! Think of all the fruit part of your 5 a day! x

Sorry Mary that was for Danielle. The only norty things in it were the fingers/fool - the fool can be omitted and finger are very low fat! Think of all the fruit part of your 5 a day! x

Heheee, just you wait Rach until I have danced my little feet off (well size 6) tomorrow and I can then feel I deserve a couple of sponge fingers :D:D

Monday

Porridge made with water and skimmed milk Golden Syrup

Lunch
Fruit Salad
3 Oat crackers
Rest of Gillian McKeith Bar

Dinner
Tuna and Yogurt in wholemeal wrap with mixed salad
Slice of homemade fat free fruit fruit cake
water
1 white tea
2 white coffees

I am so hooked on porridge I am taking a box on holiday with me. Porridge on the balcony in the sun - cant wait!

Your never going on holiday Mary are you? You never mentioned that! :roofles:
No seriously where are you off to?
I know where you're coming from ref the porridge though -it really sets u up for the day!

Your never going on holiday Mary are you? You never mentioned that! :roofles:
No seriously where are you off to?
I know where you're coming from ref the porridge though -it really sets u up for the day!

:roofles: thought I would mention it incase I had forgotten before :roofles:

I am going to Icmeler in Turkey, I go there every year, I love the place and the people.

Oh by the way, only 14 sleeps left :roofles:

ahhh I am dead jealous...any room in your suitcase for a little one! (another bonus of being slim!) Bet you've loved shopping for your holiday wardrobe! x

I used to be hooked on eating, now its shopping. A little bit more expensive for a hobby, but so much better.

Sure thing Rach, come along hun.

Maybe thats another idea, a lipotrim refeeders holiday lol.

oh yeah that would be great we could do a 'weekender' type thing first in the uk incase we all decide we hate each other !!!! :tshirt: lol haha. Does Butlins still do those adults only weekends...I went on one for my 3oth it was hilarious...anyone up for it? x

Who's Billy Bear? LOL ? i Know it is Butlins but the weekenders are fun! x

Aww Billy Bear is a resident at Butlins, he is lush!

billwav.jpg

hehe cute x

Tues:
Brekkie Pineapple, cottage cheese, 2 oatcakes
Lunch:Tuna with nat yog, salad, 5 mini marmite ricecakes ,pineapple,banana, tangerine
Dinner: Makerel in tomato sauce sauce on toast , 2 oat cakes, salad, slice fat free cake.
1 cup white tea
1 cup white coffee
shed loads of water

Weds
Brekkie: Muesli Bar, 3 Strawbs

Lunch: Maintenance Bar apple
2 square of dark choc

Dinner: Chicken in wholemeal wrap with mango chutney and nat yog with tikka spice and salad
Rasberries with yog
Small bowl of nuts and raisins

Loving the nuts and raisins, I bought some brazil nuts, unsalted cashews and raisins for snack, great source of protein, I love them.

Thursday
Brekkie:Boiled egg
Porridge made with water top with tiny amount of skimmed milk

Lunch: Mixed Salad with cottage cheese
wholemeal wrap
packet hula hoops

Dinner Chicken cooked in slow cooker in water and barbeque seasoning new potatoes and brocoli
Snacks
Orange
Banana
Slice of pineapple
Slice of fatfree fruit cake
1 mini egg

Last edited:
Back