Rainbow~666 Double Diary

Yay, for the size 18 jacket, its always a great feeling when your clothes start getting too big and you need to replace them and even fitting into clothes that were too small now.

I am sure you will be a size 16 in no time.

Nice to see that you are feeling better and ready to carry on.

Gemma
xx

Morning just logged in feeling ok and now hvaing read all these wonderful posts i feel super with a big smile on my face :)

lol this new diet seems to be going well however i am eating on it!1 its called sole source plus or SS+ and i can have one 200 cal meal a deay mostly protein and touch of veg, so far i have had fish and mushroom and cottage cheese and rocket lettuce and let me tell you how wonderful is butterscotch shakes and vegetable soup yummy! had a carton of frozen chocolate shake as ice cream last night proper amazing, im so sad to be enjoying frozen shake lol was a proper treat.

Gonna go check on everyone elses diary now.

Puggso - kinda close but sooooo far!

P.s 18 jacket by my butt is still 22 trousers!!

Last edited:
So this is Day 5 of ss+ Im slightly worried about eating my meal and at what time to do it and if im getting used to it and what if my body wants more!! Normally i have the meal at dinner time ie 1730 but yesterday i thought i would try it at lunch time about 1330 but come dinner time i wanted my food!! outragrous of me i know. , but i would rather burn those extra calories than have them sitting in my tummy alll night, im gonna try it again at lunch time today and see how it goes.

Im also planning of strapping my new radio/stepometer and taking my wee man for a long walk to the park . Cos i have been horrendous with my exercise in the last three weeks.

Its Clarri that has inspired me to walk, so thank you!

and have tasted heaven in the past two days, toffee and walnut shake and butterscotch shake, yumm yumm i will be having more of those bad boys!!#
I have also heard you can get something to make them into a mousse pudding so im excited to hear about that come Thursday.
AND I still havent got my full measurements in. I promise i will do that this afternoon.

Oh FG,
I am delighted that I inspired you!!! :eek:
Did you get the pedometer from lidl. Mine doesnt blooming work. Cant get a radio signal :cry:.
Am only doing a 2 miler today. Hip a bit twingey. But will push it a little.
Actually I am off now to do the walk.
Have a lovely day.
xxx

lol clarri, no not lidl its a boots one i got of ebay for £2 i have been getting signal, maybe you need new battery.

Anyhoo enjoy your walk i think my walk will only be two miles max aswell.

Water so far on day 5
1/2 pint of sparkling water
300ml in shake
2L still water

I know measurement are all different but too lazy to work it all out just now.

So back in from walking to the park, calculated the route on aa route finder and it says 1.8 miles from my door to the park, so thats 3miles is there and back im chuffed, feeling the heat and bit red in the face but chuffed.

water update

300mls in shake
1 and 1/2 pint sparkling

Measurements on 31/07/08

Weight 16 stone 12 lbs
Chest/bust 43inch
Waist 41.5 inch
Hips 51 inch
Upperarm(both) 27 inch
Thighs (both) 51 inch

Goals cracked
Out of 40's BMI (Done wk1:))
Size 20/22 by my birthday(wk6:))
2 Stone lost (Done wk5:))

Goals to go
3 stone lost
size 20 bottoms
4 stone lost
Size 18 bottoms
BMI under 35
6 stone lost
size 16 bottoms
BMI under 30
8 stone lost
Size 14 bottoms

So back in from walking to the park, calculated the route on aa route finder and it says 1.8 miles from my door to the park, so thats 3miles is there and back im chuffed, feeling the heat and bit red in the face but chuffed.

water update

300mls in shake
1 and 1/2 pint sparkling

This

Gmaps Pedometer

Is brilliant for working out how far you have walked. And oddly fun too :D

Hey there 666, I am pleased that your new plan is working out for you, you certainly seem brighter and happier because of the change you have made. Well done. ;)

And good for you getting out and going on some more walking thats great.

Keep it up. Have a great day tomorrow.

Love Gemma
xx

Happy birthday to me!!! 24 today folks :)

I have completed my goal of 20/22 as im a 20 top for definate and a 22 bottom for definate , so yay me.

Next goal is 3 stone lost and to get to a 18/20 for by 20th of September for a friends birthday night out in Newcastle.

Thanks TL i do feel more upbeat, im going to try work at keeping it this level of positivity and not let the "honeymoon " period of the diet(that first few weeks of feel good motivation) fade. Just waiting in anticipation of what the scales say tomorrow night with the addition of allowed eating .

Puggso i might being a dummy or something. When i click the link it lets me find my town and house, but i cant seem to get a point on my address i dont know how to mark the route and the instructions wouldnt work.
Do i need to download something??

water on day 6

300ml in shake
2 coffee
2 L still
350 ml soup
2L sparkling
250 ml soup

Last edited:
Happy birthday to me!!! 24 today folks :)

I have completed my goal of 20/22 as im a 20 top for definate and a 22 bottom for definate , so yay me.

Next goal is 3 stone lost and to get to a 18/20 for by 20th of September for a friends birthday night out in Newcastle.

Thanks TL i do feel more upbeat, im going to try work at keeping it this level of positivity and not let the "honeymoon " period of the diet(that first few weeks of feel good motivation) fade. Just waiting in anticipation of what the scales say tomorrow night with the addition of allowed eating .

Puggso i might being a dummy or something. When i click the link it lets me find my town and house, but i cant seem to get a point on my address i dont know how to mark the route and the instructions wouldnt work.
Do i need to download something??

water on day 6

300ml in shake
1 coffee

Happy birthday :D :D :D

And for that site;

I use the picture version (pressing satellite at the top) to pin point my house. You have to click 'start recording' then double click on your start point. Then double click on every point after that so your route will follow that you walked. Once you have double clicked your end point you will be able to see on the left hand side how far you have walked.

Hope that helps :)

I hope you've had a wonderful birthday!

And hope you are enjoying the change to CD... I'm waiting for week 2 and the yummy bars!

fatgirl66 reading your post was like looking inside my head i am on 2nd wk and struggling a bit now but you have done great eap with family meal

rainbow brite my moment wasnt forgeting and haveing cereal it was licking spoons when i finished dishing up kids tea was so mad like you say but onwards and upwards good luk for rest wk x

Hiya 666 just wanted to pop in a see how you were. I hope you had a great birthday yesterday. ;)

I'm off for a few days so will be back to see how your doing when I come home.

Take care and keep doing what your doing.

Love Gemma
xxx

Back