Rainbows return journey to the end diary!

rainbow27

so this is my first day had my first shake (strawberry!) there is bloody left over Chinese in the oven but i am telling myself the bacteria will be crawling in it which is doing the trick :)
so here it goes all the way to the new me :) the difference is this time im also telling people what diet i am on instead of being ashamed or worried about the onslaught of people saying its no good! xxx

welcome back... have you done cd before, or a different diet???

hope you are able to resist that bactiria infected chinese.... :)

yeah i just put it in the bin outside.

i have i did cambridge last year and lost 3 stone but stupidly didnt go up the maintenance and guess what piled it all back on but im here till i do the steps this time :)
what diet are you on xx

you name it ive prob been on it...
im currently doing cd... SS+ (with milk & 4 Packs)
i started 8 weeks ago and ive lost 22lbs. :) thats with a few naughty moments, so if it wasnt for that i would have loads more to report....

hows it going rainbow?

Hi Rainbow, welcome back. I am also back after losing nearly 5 stone last year on Cambridge, I did follow the maintenance plans but still managed to put 3 stone back on. Have been here for just over a week now and I am promising myself a new me before Christmas... just think how much smaller you could be by then, possibly 2 stone... thats what I am holding out for... Good Luck!!

hello guys
im good thanks very very postitive this time round and not really missing food at all maybe its to do with my new job and im more busy.. and maybe its cause im soooo sick of looking at me and my clothes and being so hacked off that i dont fit any of them!.. im listening to my marrisa peers cd (when im sleeping) as well as doing this so maybe thats helping who knows
how are you doing kez??
Greeneyes is awful isnt it puting it back on when iget it off this time i REFUSE to put it back on just gonna have to be so carefull xx

........ i get weighed in 30 mins eeekk im actually looking forward to it.. i know SADDDDDDDDD xxxx

Good luck. My weigh in is the highlight of my week too.....

12lb off girlies im so happy!!! xxxxxxxxx

Welcome back, Rainbow and congrats on your brilliant first week weightloss! :clap:

Fanbloodytastic!!!

OMG - Im so so happy for you....its like christmas!

GOOD MORNING.. thanks for all the congrats yeah im so happy back on it today again.. its awful here rain rain rain... not to worry though i will soon be back into my old winter jacket :D:D
xxxx

Back