Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Bee I feel so much better I don't understand red and green days I never did when my colleagues in work were doing SW years ago - but the extra easy option is great for me and it's even better that I don't ever have to know about red and green days :) :)

I'm gonna start reading up about it once I've done it for four weeks and settled into a routine properly (it's been two weeks today). I like the idea of the red days because they are more low carb oriented and I like that way of eating, on the Extra Easy I am eating way too many carbs.

Well done Bee that's fantastic!

Gosh that's fantastic!

Wow Bee thats an excellent loss so SW is obviously doing you the world of good. Very pleased for you :D.

When I did SW many years ago it was all red or green days & I think I stuck mainly to green days. I cooked large portions & froze them & it did work very well. Can't remember why I stopped going :rolleyes: x

Things are going well thanks, I'm finding my feet again in the world of food :) But I do find it difficult to re-wire my brain because a whole year of being on and off exante has imprinted the idea on my mind that eating equals falling off the wagon. And I'm struggling a bit with that at the moment so I'm trying to fret less and enjoy more :)

Aw Bee this whole food thing is tough to get your head around that's for sure and you are not alone.
Amazing weight loss this week though so keep it up and I look forward to seeing you loss for next week xx

Wow Bee thats an excellent loss so SW is obviously doing you the world of good. Very pleased for you :D.

When I did SW many years ago it was all red or green days & I think I stuck mainly to green days. I cooked large portions & froze them & it did work very well. Can't remember why I stopped going :rolleyes: x

Well Susie, it's good to know that there is an eating plan out there that you can work with post exante. :)

Aw Bee this whole food thing is tough to get your head around that's for sure and you are not alone.
Amazing weight loss this week though so keep it up and I look forward to seeing you loss for next week xx

Thanks, Nat, so nice to see you back here as well, how are things going with you?

I'm quite psyched now for next weigh in, just going to try and stick to the pattern of last week. Plus I still do one Exante day a week, apart from the fact that I still have quite a lot of packs left and it would be a tremendous waste, but it's strangely comforting to have a food free day. And because of eating normally the rest of the time I find I'm not hungry at all, it's like a day of fasting, quite therapeutic :)

Brilliant loss Bee well done :)

How is your day going Bee x

How is your day going Bee x

I had a good day yesterday, with just clean eating and no naughties at all. I'm feeling quite at ease with this and enjoying it. Doing an Exante day today though, I went through a box that I keep my packs in and looked at the dates and quite a few are close to expiring or have just expired. So I'll be having porridge mixed with banana shake for lunch today hehe.

I am not terribly picky and like most of the flavours, some more than others. But I cannot tolerate the red bean chilli! I have three packs left of it, and it's still well within the best before date so if anyone wants them, PM me and I'll be happy to send them to you. It'd be such a waste.

Good to hear its all going well Bee. "Clean eating & no naughties" now there's a saying in the making Well done :D x

Hi Bee. So pleased to hear how well you're doing!

Hi Bee. You're doing much better than me with your diet. My total for the week was 1lb!

Hi Bee. You're doing much better than me with your diet. My total for the week was 1lb!

Still a loss though Lynne ;)

SW seems to suit you bee :)
I am glad you have gound a plan that works for you :)

Hi Bee. How are you doing?

Hey everyone, I hope you're all still going strong despite peaks and troughs.

Just to update, it was my weigh in tonight and I lost 4lb! I'm so pleased, did not expect such a big loss again. That's a total loss of 11lb in 3 weeks. I'm sure it will slow down soon enough but it seems quite achievable to lose a stone in the first month on SW. Very happy bunny :)

Oh and I just realised I dropped down one category on the BMI scale hehe. Not that it is anything to rely upon as a lot of athletes would be classed as obese if judged purely by the BMI. Nevertheless, feels like a little achievement.

Back