Total Solution Ramblings of a mad woman

Hope everything will go smoothly for you, hun! x

Thinking of you today Mel - best of luck!

Gemma x

Thanks guys. Good luck to you too zoeys mum on your re-start!

I've measured and weighed. Not as bad as I thought, should get into the next stone pretty easily!

Weight is 20.1 and 1/8

I'm off to do some housework and drink some water. I'll leave my pack as late as I can.

I feels kinda depressing that it has come to this. How did I let myself get so big. Need to focus on the positives though. I was 21.10 last year, so have lost a stone and half. Now I'm just going to speed things up a bit. No pain no gain! (Or loss hahaha)

Thanks Mel! :) I just had my porridge. It wasn't that bad - it's sweet and tolerable. ;) It looks like baby food, but it's okay. I managed to finish everything and I'm off to a mission: to do my best to drink as much water as I can.

Rose x

Done all my packs! Had the raisin bar, mushroom soup and strawberry milkshake. All of them were ok. I was pleasantly surprised at how creamy the soup was. I'm planning an early night. Have a little headache, should probably drink more water.

I feel better than I thought I would. I am pretty tired though. I guess that's because I've been really busy doing nothing all day.

I keep thinking about a comment that someone said to me once when I lost weight previously. A friend of mine said that she was inspired to lose weight because I was her fat friend and I was always her buffer. So if I was skinny, she had better lose some weight. Nice. She has recently put some weight on. It would be nice to splat it back in her face!

Mel, you've done well today. Just keep focused. I know you don't need reminding as you already know what you wanna achieve and how to achieve it, but allow me to do it anyway so you'll feel my presence. lol :)

We're here for you. xx

Good morning and well done for getting through day one.

Like Zoey's Mommy says stay focused.

Have a fab day 2! xx

Hey Mel! Ready for day 2? xx

Woke with a horrendous headache. I've downed 2 pints of water already to try and shift it. In a way it's reinforcement that my body is doing what it's supposed to do. I'll try and distract myself from it as long as possible.

Woke with a horrendous headache. I've downed 2 pints of water already to try and shift it. In a way it's reinforcement that my body is doing what it's supposed to do. I'll try and distract myself from it as long as possible.

Sorry to hear that, Mel. Hope you'll feel better soon. xx

Hope you're feeling better. xxx

Sorry you're suffering. Hope you feel much better soon xx

Ride the storm Mel. Keep drinking boatloads! The headaches will cease. Just shows you how much the body relies on carbs! Withdrawal central :)

Keep strong :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

It's weird. I feel totally in control and like I'm choosing not to eat food. I have been sitting down with my family to eat the soup in the evening, with a bowl and spoon. Feels like I'm still eating then.

I must say, I'm a little ashamed of doing packs. Told very few people. I don't think it helps that one of my best friends is a Sw consultant, another used to be a Sw consultant (weird, as they don't know each other). Just want to get the weight gone. I'm hoping I'm so big, no one will notice for a while, then I will just tell people I'm calorie counting if they ask.

A friend of ours came over Sunday and she is pregnant. She told my 4 yr old daughter that she has a big tummy now as she has a baby in there. My daughters response was, well my mummy must have 3 babies in her tummy!

A well timed motivational comment!!

Well sleepy time now. Gonna dream about all the yummy mummy outfits I can wear when I'm slim!

That's the spirit, girl! Keep the motivation sky-high :) And congratulations for successfully completing day 2 with no slips. xx

Day 3 has got ur name written all over it!

I have a glass of water before my soup.(starter) I eat soup with a teaspoon so it lasts longer. I have a sparkling water with it (that's my wine substitute!) and then I have a mug of cooled boiled water (dessert!) I also sleep with water beside my bed I case I wake up in the night.

Hope ur headache has gone :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

Back